This system

This system
Marilyn Sanborn
4 posts / 3 likes

I wish I could say that this really works!!! So far I have spent money and I haven't seen any money making returns. They just keep at you to keep buying leads or joining up with more programs, which they wouldn't need to do if there system really worked.

Posted 15 May 2018 at 04:44
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Subscriber list building isn't easy. You really have to think about your funnel and promote offers to your list frequently and over time you will recover your solo ad costs and make more than the ad costs you spend on solos. Unless your front end product is extremely impressive and targeted your plan should be to make money from your list over years from followup offers and eventually selling solos here once you build your list to a sufficent level. Every little thing has to be considered if you want to be profitable in the long term over years. Most sellers here have spent years and thousands of hours building their businesses.

Posted 15 May 2018 at 04:59
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
James on 15 May 2018 at 04:59

Subscriber list building isn't easy. You really have to think about your funnel and promote offers to your list frequently and over time you will recover your solo ad costs and make more than the ad costs you spend on solos. Unless your front end product is extremely impressive and targeted your plan should be to make money from your list over years from followup offers and eventually selling solos here once you build your list to a sufficent level. Every little thing has to be considered if you want to be profitable in the long term over years. Most sellers here have spent years and thousands of hours building their businesses.

And thousands of dollars I would add...

Posted 15 May 2018 at 09:26
Marilyn Sanborn
4 posts / 3 likes
Maurizio Pace on 15 May 2018 at 09:26

And thousands of dollars I would add...

no that's probably what you are In the hole for!!! I spent $100.00 and I am loving my instant and immediate return for my investment!!! Who's going to sit around for years wasting money and hoping to make some money in some years.... I am living in the now and investing in the now and I am being paid in the now......????

Posted 15 May 2018 at 09:44
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Maurizio is right it usually costs a lot of money to build a good subscriber list and any seller will tell you they have to constantly spend more on ads to keep growing their business. Its important to have a well thought out plan and funnel to turn your solo ad purchases into returns. There are many ways to build a funnel and followup sequence. If you look at the Udimi Hall of Fame there are people that have bought hundreds of solos to build their subscriber lists. Building businesses is about balancing costs of advertising and subscriber acquisition with promoting products and doing solo ads for other people to build up your revenue flows. It is a hard job being an entrepreneur owning your own business and finding the best ways to scale.

Posted 15 May 2018 at 10:02
William McRea
4212  / 16
406 posts / 355 likes
Marilyn Sanborn on 15 May 2018 at 09:44

no that's probably what you are In the hole for!!! I spent $100.00 and I am loving my instant and immediate return for my investment!!! Who's going to sit around for years wasting money and hoping to make some money in some years.... I am living in the now and investing in the now and I am being paid in the now......????

I spend 100’s of thousands a year on list. But I don’t look at this in a small way. First it’s my business, second I segment and market on multiple platforms and I never trust any program that says spend 100 bucks and watch your ROI go up.....

Owning a list, a huge list, is like printing money. Don’t expect it to be easy, but trust me it is possible.

Bill
Posted 15 May 2018 at 11:51
John Lewis
129  / 4
16 posts / 4 likes
Marilyn Sanborn on 15 May 2018 at 04:44

I wish I could say that this really works!!! So far I have spent money and I haven't seen any money making returns. They just keep at you to keep buying leads or joining up with more programs, which they wouldn't need to do if there system really worked.

it depends on what you are promoting and what kind of landing page are you sending out.

Posted 15 May 2018 at 20:24
Wael Kaheel
1 post / 1 like

Hi Marilyn,

The system works but people fail.
I understand your frustration and i see you are straggling to make money
online! Most of us had the same straggle when we started.

I've invested a lot of money to learn internet marketing and it took me a quite long years to reach where i am today. Please don't give up, i see on this forum everyone is giving you advice trying to help you out and i'm sure you can also see that because all of us was there. My advice is to invest on education and make sure you know everything about building your list and your business. If you would like i can grant you a full access to my training course to help you started for free! PM on Udimi and i'll be happy to send you your free membership. All the best.

Posted 16 May 2018 at 01:49
Marilyn Sanborn
4 posts / 3 likes

Hey you guys that was pastense I was struggling to make money with this program!!! But now that I found a new online business I am living in the pretense...I love my new venue and I have a lot to show for it and their list are on point...I really hot now!!!.

You guys keep on fishing out there I know you can't imagine giving it up after wasting so much time and money there!!! You gotta know when to fold them know when to hold them and know when to walk away........bye bye

Posted 16 May 2018 at 09:12
Paul Maduka
63  / 2
15 posts / 12 likes

Giving up is the #1 reason most people die off in this industry...losing money is not fun but its a part of business that cant be avoided. If you are not ready to lose some money then this business will not work out..the goal is to make sure that you have a solid business plan that will allow you to recoup losses and start seeing results...running from one biz to the next is the best way to lose money and not make anything back. all the best

Posted 23 May 2018 at 00:42
Ericka Luke
15 posts / 8 likes
James on 15 May 2018 at 04:59

so it takes years for people on the email list to buy?

ericka
Posted 25 May 2018 at 05:04
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

It can take years to make back your ad costs depending on how many followup products you promote to your subscribers after they optin. There are many ways to manage subscriber businesses.

Posted 25 May 2018 at 06:44
Barry Atkinson
4 posts / 2 likes

Why do so many online marketers think when their buy an add there are going to get a sale ? Is this not a matter of perception? When i buy adds I buy into a process of capturing a potential lead using that lead in a pro-active way via Aweber etc and then developing a potential relationship with the lead.

I am sometimes surprised when i read I spend xxxxx and no sales,only the very best adds get sales with a small margin of luck also. Your conversions need to be worked into your business model and eventually like any good business the hard work pays off !!

Posted 25 May 2018 at 12:54
Jeff
1 post / 1 like

Marily, I cant tell what “this” is. If you are referring to solo ads... They do work if you use them to get opt ins and then build a relationship on the back end with follow up and content. No matter what traffic source you use, you need to do the same thing. Solo ads, FB ads, instagram ads.... cold calls even. Hope that helps. -J

Posted 26 May 2018 at 13:26
Go up
Go down