New
Sheryl
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi Everyone

Please tell me what to do next once i get my lst.. I really need help, i brought

100 clicks, whats next?

Posted 28 Jul 2018 at 02:16
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes

Hi Sheryl - If your order has been completed, you should be doing followup with your new leads. Did you have then added to an email autoresponder with an email followup campaign?

Posted 28 Jul 2018 at 04:02
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Sheryl on 28 Jul 2018 at 02:16

Hi Everyone

Please tell me what to do next once i get my lst.. I really need help, i brought

100 clicks, whats next?

Hi Sheryl, you need to continue build your list and send them follow up series, sales will come from follow up sequences.

Posted 28 Jul 2018 at 05:59
Sheryl
2 posts / 0 likes
Michael Kyle on 28 Jul 2018 at 04:02

Hi Sheryl - If your order has been completed, you should be doing followup with your new leads. Did you have then added to an email autoresponder with an email followup campaign?

Hi Mike you're on my favorites. Yew its connected to my Aweber auto responder. Then what? I'm so not a marketing person, but i have my own website and it's a struggle getting traffic ad buyers.

is there a downloadable book to use on next step?

Posted 28 Jul 2018 at 18:40
Jim Samgola
258  / 1
12 posts / 18 likes
Sheryl on 28 Jul 2018 at 18:40

Hi Mike you're on my favorites. Yew its connected to my Aweber auto responder. Then what? I'm so not a marketing person, but i have my own website and it's a struggle getting traffic ad buyers.

You should have an automated follow up sequence already set up even before you buy traffic. Have your autoresponder do the work for you. Promote your website or any product you want.

I set mine up to promote various affiliate products, then I focus on lead generation. It does all the work me.

Best of luck,

J

Posted 28 Jul 2018 at 22:10
Adam Fravel
29 posts / 4 likes

Hi Sheryl, you should have a warm-up sequence in place so your subscribers get to know you and your business (while also pitching something perhaps ..) it can be a real art to get the hang of it.

Good luck!

Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 02:29
Stephen
1 post / 0 likes

http://upvir.al/ref/Qe15101615

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 12:03
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Why would you spend any money if you did not know the answer to the question before you asked it.

Every day.... I just spent money...next... ugg people I mean ugg

35 yesrs of marketing experience coming at you for free....

Right now listen....

A million dollars In advise for free In The next Sentence...

‘Know why you are spending money”

Don’t be a dumb ass... know why you spending ever dime!

Don’t blame every one of these great suppliers if you are to stupid to bend over and tie your own shoes ...ok

Bill
Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 23:33
Go up
Go down