Reasons why order got rejected

Reasons why order got rejected
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes

I see quite many people here try to buy some solo ads but got rejected and often don't know why their order got rejected, so I figure why not make a list of reasons why seller rejects order, I will put one of my reason here and if you are seller you are welcome to write yours:

1. Not fit with my niche

Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 07:42
Jason Gerald
51  / 4
37 posts / 9 likes

The product / funnel may not be a good fit for our list. In order to get a good opt-in rate the funnel has to work with our list.

Jason Gerald
Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 11:01
Marc Demers
28 posts / 15 likes

Hi Umar, This link in Help section can help : https://udimi.com/help/a/my-order-rejected

https://udimi.com/jm98y
Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 15:08
Maurizio Pace
3475  / 14
127 posts / 94 likes

Hey Umar, well it's weird cause for it's been a while since the seller has to specify a reason to reject the order so buyers should be aware of it each time they get an order rejected

Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 16:03
William McRea
4203  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

I don't know your situation, but I know what it takes to maintain a list and generate millions of clicks. I invest well over 200K in my list every year so the value of each lead is very real to me. I will refuse orders because they may be a saturated niche, they may be a direct sales letter (which depletes leads way to fast), the offer may look like a Sunday Morning Cartoon, the offer may be setting people up for a PHONE SPAM, or the offer may be a very obvious or illegal scam. I actually respect my list members even though most of them are on and off my list in 30 days. I also don't send to double optin webforms because MOST people complain.

You should get a notice on every rejection from the seller.

Best of luck.

Bill
Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 17:11
Peter Karl
17 posts / 5 likes

I agree with Bill on every point. It's also possible that there is a technical issue with the link being promoted (not showing correctly, dead link, problem with a funnel...etc). I always subscribe to the form being submitted to see where it takes me and will then decide whether it's a good fit for my traffic. I would rather be honest with my buyers if I think it won't convert well, and give them the option to switch it out or correct the problem before accepting their proposal.

Hope that helps...

Pete

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 02:38
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes

I am a seller too guys.
Thank you all for your participation, here is the list why seller reject order:
1. Not fit with my niche
2. Landing page not sufficient to get good result
3. Saturated niche
4. A direct sales page
5, Scam offer
6. Double optin
7. Invalid link/dead link
8. Buyer has high refund rate
9..(please add your reason here)

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 03:13
Michael Kyle
178 posts / 29 likes
Umar Suwito on 02 Aug 2018 at 07:42

I see quite many people here try to buy some solo ads but got rejected and often don't know why their order got rejected, so I figure why not make a list of reasons why seller rejects order, I will put one of my reason here and if you are seller you are welcome to write yours:

1. Not fit with my niche

I test every link before accepting an order and the top 2 reasons for rejecting an order is the link going directly to a sales page and the form being double optin. Before I reject any order I always reach out to the buyer to see if they can make the changes to be acceptable to deliver traffic to instead of just automatically rejecting.

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 04:13
Michael Dent
3 posts / 0 likes

I just wish someone could tell me why I’m getting rejected & it seems like help is very limited! The last person said something about MMO orders only smh

Posted 20 Jan 2019 at 15:54
Go up
Go down