Is it possible...?

Is it possible...?
Jose Ortiz
5 posts / 6 likes

I've been around here for a few weeks now and after looking at hundreds of feedback, I now realized that a large percentage of buyers report one sale per run.

What are the odds?

So, is it possible that sellers are buying at least once per run to make the buyer report a sale and come back to buy more?

I mean, if you buy traffic for $80 and the offer costs $30 that's still $50 profit + your numbers look better + the buyer will probably buy again.

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 17:55
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Jose Ortiz on 06 Oct 2018 at 17:55

I've been around here for a few weeks now and after looking at hundreds of feedback, I now realized that a large percentage of buyers report one sale per run.

What are the odds?

So, is it possible that sellers are buying at least once per run to make the buyer report a sale and come back to buy more?

I mean, if you buy traffic for $80 and the offer costs $30 that's still $50 profit + your numbers look better + the buyer will probably buy again.

Not only that but there are lot of 'circles" who sell to each other,friends or coaches and leave reviews with sales to each other...

One recent example is a seller here who started out of nowhere with 70% sales rate selling at 0.7 cpc....just to see after 20 sales no-one of the people outside the circle reported any sale at all... ;)

If you dig deep enough you will see them and the pattern :)

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 18:26
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Nothings perfect. Most Udimi sellers sell real solos and traffic. Its not that difficult to build an email subscriber list and send it emails, people have been doing it for 20 years since the internet started.

You aren't forced to buy from sellers. Find sellers you like and buy from them. Usually most offers will get 1 sale per 100 to 200 visitors naturally as a normal conversion rate.

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 23:02
Jose Ortiz
5 posts / 6 likes
Kujtim Guga on 06 Oct 2018 at 18:26

Not only that but there are lot of 'circles" who sell to each other,friends or coaches and leave reviews with sales to each other...

One recent example is a seller here who started out of nowhere with 70% sales rate selling at 0.7 cpc....just to see after 20 sales no-one of the people outside the circle reported any sale at all... ;)

If you dig deep enough you will see them and the pattern :)

Oh, I will definitely look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 23:03
Jose Ortiz
5 posts / 6 likes
James on 06 Oct 2018 at 23:02

Nothings perfect. Most Udimi sellers sell real solos and traffic. Its not that difficult to build an email subscriber list and send it emails, people have been doing it for 20 years since the internet started.

added later

You aren't forced to buy from sellers. Find sellers you like and buy from them. Usually most offers will get 1 sale per 100 to 200 visitors naturally as a normal conversion rate.

I'm not criticizing the sellers. I'm pointing out an observation about the system. Sales or not sales I'll still buy from whoever I find (out believe to be) legit. I just found out odd how often it's only one sale per 100. If that's the general ratio then sometimes it should be more, mathematically speaking.

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 23:06
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Considering its 2018 online and people have seen many offers I would say on a normal offer even 1 out of 300 or 400 clicks would average a sale depending on how expensive the offer is. There is no way to make a system to track real sales perfectly. I have bought many solos here and 90%+ sellers are selling real solos.

1% is a standard conversion rate that people usual try for in most industries.

Also hat possibility isn't just present in solos, that could happen from any kind of traffic you buy anywhere.

Also it is extremely difficult to build a funnel that is profitable from front end sales. Funnels become profitable overtime with continuous followup with either affiliate offers or solos you sell as your list builds.

Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 00:04
Jose Ortiz
5 posts / 6 likes
James on 07 Oct 2018 at 00:04

Considering its 2018 online and people have seen many offers I would say on a normal offer even 1 out of 300 or 400 clicks would average a sale depending on how expensive the offer is. There is no way to make a system to track real sales perfectly. I have bought many solos here and 90%+ sellers are selling real solos.

added later

1% is a standard conversion rate that people usual try for in most industries.
added later

Also hat possibility isn't just present in solos, that could happen from any kind of traffic you buy anywhere.

added later

Also it is extremely difficult to build a funnel that is profitable from front end sales. Funnels become profitable overtime with continuous followup with either affiliate offers or solos you sell as your list builds.

Thank you for your feedback. It's been very interesting!

Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 02:29
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Jose Ortiz on 06 Oct 2018 at 23:06

I'm not criticizing the sellers. I'm pointing out an observation about the system. Sales or not sales I'll still buy from whoever I find (out believe to be) legit. I just found out odd how often it's only one sale per 100. If that's the general ratio then sometimes it should be more, mathematically speaking.

There is no fixed rule or general ratio for that...

I've had a buyer who got 5 sales with a weight loss offer out of 100 clicks even though my list is make money online/biz opp....but his landing page/funnel was state of art,built by pros.

You have to take the fact that 90% of the buyers here are newbies...and 90% of the landing pages are below average...even 1% conversion rate is still considered good if you ask me..

Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 09:24
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
Kujtim Guga on 07 Oct 2018 at 09:24

There is no fixed rule or general ratio for that...

I've had a buyer who got 5 sales with a weight loss offer out of 100 clicks even though my list is make money online/biz opp....but his landing page/funnel was state of art,built by pros.

You have to take the fact that 90% of the buyers here are newbies...and 90% of the landing pages are below average...even 1% conversion rate is still considered good if you ask me..

I would also add that most of people keeps using done for you systems with the same oversaturated pre-made capture pages and funnels that makes harder and harder to get good results in both terms of conversions and sales...

Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 13:06
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Maurizio Pace on 07 Oct 2018 at 13:06

I would also add that most of people keeps using done for you systems with the same oversaturated pre-made capture pages and funnels that makes harder and harder to get good results in both terms of conversions and sales...

+1

Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 13:43
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Expect sales from your email follow up. It really is about the number of follow ups, the quality of the offer and the number of leads you have at any one time. It is a numbers game.

Bill
Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 20:04
Matt Hayward
795  / 12
7 posts / 3 likes

Agreed with the seller's responses. I'd like to add having a low priced offer is a good way to build buyers. You'll make your money back with upsells on the backend, and you can do follow up messages with other product offers. You can even start selling solo ads when you list gets big enough.

Posted 8 Oct 2018 at 05:56
Go up
Go down