High ticket traffic

high ticket traffic
Mehrasa
7 posts / 4 likes

Hello to experienced vendors, I am looking for highly responsive traffic for high-ticket product...

I am inquiring and please give me the most competitive price you can in private message. I am looking to build a long term relationships.

thank you

Posted 11 Oct 2018 at 18:28
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Ask yourself one question...if we could convert high ticket sales...why would we be selling traffic for.4-.5 per click. Most list or solo ad list are low price offer potential clients.

Others here may prove me wrong (or claim I am wrong), but I think its important you hear the truth. I sell high tickets products.....but not with the same list I sell solo ads for...

Make sense?

Bill

Bill
Posted 11 Oct 2018 at 18:34
Mehrasa
7 posts / 4 likes
William McRea on 11 Oct 2018 at 18:34

Ask yourself one question...if we could convert high ticket sales...why would we be selling traffic for.4-.5 per click. Most list or solo ad list are low price offer potential clients.

Others here may prove me wrong (or claim I am wrong), but I think its important you hear the truth. I sell high tickets products.....but not with the same list I sell solo ads for...

Make sense?

Bill

yes, it makes complete sense and thanks for your honest reply. I don't know from which list the vendors are going to sell their solo ads, my request from vendors was that please give me CPC for high ticket products if they offer? if you sell those, please give me your competitive price if you are also interested in selling (ofcourse in private message).

Thanks Bill

Posted 11 Oct 2018 at 19:13
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Mehrasa on 11 Oct 2018 at 18:28

Hello to experienced vendors, I am looking for highly responsive traffic for high-ticket product...

I am inquiring and please give me the most competitive price you can in private message. I am looking to build a long term relationships.

thank you

Check out solo deals and top sellers.

Those with high sales rate must be doing something right...so you may want to try them :)

Posted 11 Oct 2018 at 19:30
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

My list is interested in many kinds of offers from less expensive to expensive, like many sellers here.

You could try 50 or 100 clicks from 5 or 10 different sellers, it wouldn't cost that much. You might sell a highend ticket for $200 or $500 or $1000 you never know when you'll find a buyer or which click it will be, but you know it will happen eventually. All people are the same in the end and any can buy your buyer if you impress them enough.

Internet business mostly just comes down to "Early to bed, early to rise, work like heck and ADVERTISE" The more you advertise the more sales you'll make and the larger you can grow your subscriber lists.

Posted 12 Oct 2018 at 00:04
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes

Hi Mehrasa,

If you want to PM me your link, I will check it out and let you know if it's a good fit for my lists.

Posted 12 Oct 2018 at 02:39
Xiaonao
5 posts / 0 likes

http://t.designdrop.co/zones.jpg position 1 is open

receive 7m impressions per day 100,000 visitors to your website
15,000,000 on mine

Posted 24 Oct 2018 at 20:34
Mehrasa
7 posts / 4 likes
Xiaonao on 24 Oct 2018 at 20:34

http://t.designdrop.co/zones.jpg position 1 is open

receive 7m impressions per day 100,000 visitors to your website
15,000,000 on mine

How much is it then?

Posted 24 Oct 2018 at 21:47
Xiaonao
5 posts / 0 likes
Mehrasa on 24 Oct 2018 at 21:47

那多少钱?

How much traffic do you need every day? Need what GEO

Posted 25 Oct 2018 at 08:35
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

@Mehrasa, do you really think you can get high ticket sales buying ad spots on an adult site? ????

Posted 25 Oct 2018 at 09:58
Mehrasa
7 posts / 4 likes
Maurizio Pace on 25 Oct 2018 at 09:58

@Mehrasa, do you really think you can get high ticket sales buying ad spots on an adult site? ????

not really

Posted 25 Oct 2018 at 10:09
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Sales will mostly come from your followup autoresponder series and more so if it is personalized. Almost no one will purchase a high ticket offer from the first contact of an unknown person. Using someone elses followup series can work but it is much less effective. Best is a 30 day, once a day, autoresponder followup series that introduces yourself, includes facebook contact info, earnings proofs, etc. Focus on benefits to the end user. There are rare occasions where people sell solos to their buyers but expect $5 per click type rates.

Posted 25 Oct 2018 at 10:52
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

Mehrasa whoever tells you they can't sell high ticket to their solo list they probably shouldn't sell any clicks because they clearly tell you that their list sucks.

William Mcrea then why are you selling junk clicks to udimi users? anyone who buys here is looking for quality. If you wouldn't send to your own list why are you selling junk traffic for $0.54 per click? People paying $0.54 want real results.

Posted 26 Oct 2018 at 18:03
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Nicole K on 26 Oct 2018 at 18:03

Mehrasa whoever tells you they can't sell high ticket to their solo list they probably shouldn't sell any clicks because they clearly tell you that their list sucks.
added later

William Mcrea then why are you selling junk clicks to udimi users? anyone who buys here is looking for quality. If you wouldn't send to your own list why are you selling junk traffic for $0.54 per click? People paying $0.54 want real results.

All my traffic is quality, BUT since Ive actually sold millions in product launches in the last 10 years, unlike most solo sellers, I can promise you that when I do a product launch I can promote products and make 2-4 BUCKS a click. Its simple math to me. Buyer leads are worth a lot of money. I never sell junk clicks to anyone, even my subs are worth a lot of money.

Maybe I should list off my Clickbank product launches. Since I have several of the largest launches ever done on Clickbank I simply don't like that business any more and prefer to capture leads and send the through sales funnels...and help my over 6000 Udimi clients who I love and respect.

Bill
Posted 26 Oct 2018 at 18:23
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes
William McRea on 26 Oct 2018 at 18:23

All my traffic is quality, BUT since Ive actually sold millions in product launches in the last 10 years, unlike most solo sellers, I can promise you that when I do a product launch I can promote products and make 2-4 BUCKS a click. Its simple math to me. Buyer leads are worth a lot of money. I never sell junk clicks to anyone, even my subs are worth a lot of money.

Maybe I should list off my Clickbank product launches. Since I have several of the largest launches ever done on Clickbank I simply don't like that business any more and prefer to capture leads and send the through sales funnels...and help my over 6000 Udimi clients who I love and respect.

I think you sell junk here because you said you don't send to this solo list.

Posted 27 Oct 2018 at 14:08
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

See attach

Posted 27 Oct 2018 at 16:39
Sachin Bhagat
1 post / 0 likes

Hi Mehrasa,

Lead Generation, Conversions , Copy writing , Creating Quality Sales Funnel are Skills one should acquire.With time & sincere efforts you will surely acquire it .

Solo Ads are good enough for one to get started quickly with paid Traffic.

If you think out of the Box there are many ways to get quality Traffic.

For Cold Traffic you need to warm them up. Provide quality content.

All the Best

Posted 27 Oct 2018 at 16:44
Adam Fravel
29 posts / 4 likes
Nicole K on 27 Oct 2018 at 14:08

I think you sell junk here because you said you don't send to this solo list.

I think you are entirely missing what Bill is saying.

Posted 27 Oct 2018 at 19:00
Mehrasa
7 posts / 4 likes
Sachin Bhagat on 27 Oct 2018 at 16:44

Hi Mehrasa,

Lead Generation, Conversions , Copy writing , Creating Quality Sales Funnel are Skills one should acquire.With time & sincere efforts you will surely acquire it .

Solo Ads are good enough for one to get started quickly with paid Traffic.

If you think out of the Box there are many ways to get quality Traffic.

For Cold Traffic you need to warm them up. Provide quality content.

All the Best

THank you Sachin

it's indeed true

Posted 27 Oct 2018 at 19:21
Mehrasa
7 posts / 4 likes

@Nicole K

thanks Nicole for ur comment.. I think the overall message we can get from other friends' opinions is that there is no guarantee to sell high ticket product since it calls for more trust and engagement and the way you communicate with your audience which takes time and effort

Thank you all for your engagement

"It was a gr8 engagement, we can pitch sth here right now :D .... kidding"

Posted 27 Oct 2018 at 19:25
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You can make high ticket sales from any list if your offer is good and enticing enough. it really depends on your funnel and offer. If you get 1 high ticket sale for $1000 from buying $1000 worth of solo clicks, it can work out as you can break even from solos but make money from followups over time. I think its better to start with a low price product and followup up with higher priced upsells so you can build a buyers list faster, but either way can work. You should buy any traffic you can make money from and can find a profitable margin in.

Posted 28 Oct 2018 at 00:55
Go up
Go down