Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
Ken Hatton on 21 Oct 2018 at 17:00

or do the sellers supply the email swipe

and can they just refer to my landing page

thanks

Ken

You don't need to, seller can supply the swipe for you and yes they can just refer your landing page, all you need to do is to fill in your landing page url when you place order.

Posted 21 Oct 2018 at 18:04
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes

Hi Ken,

I'd be happy to look at your offer to see if it would fit well with my lists if you want to PM it to me. If so I could get your order setup and running quickly.

Posted 22 Oct 2018 at 00:18
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

1. You should always write your own solo ad copy and make sure you write it very target so you are not getting curious clicks and wasting money.

2. End your solo copy with something like.. "Sign up now! Just fill in your name and email address." so people know that when they click on the link they need to fill out something. That's if you want leads.

Posted 23 Oct 2018 at 01:25
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes

When I started out writing a Swipe File was so hard... and having not to supply one suited me to start with, I think it depends on a lot of things, the decision is really up to you.

Posted 30 Oct 2018 at 01:07
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes

I always write my own swipes as these resonate better with my list, resulting in more clicks.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD
Posted 30 Oct 2018 at 01:24
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Don’t fool yourself...people spend about 5 seconds reading your swipe....they won’t remember one thing in your swipe..... as a seller I know how to generate clicks for MMO, better then You for sure.

Fact is, if you are seeking to tell your “story” and how you “made it”....who cares. Let the people that know how to generate traffic write the swipe....made your follow up emails effective.... that’s where ALL THE REAL SALES COME FROM.

Remember people don’t care about what you did or have, only about what you are going to do for them.....

Everyone gets this wrong....I mean I’ve been in this business since day one....it’s about your list member not you

Bill
Posted 30 Oct 2018 at 19:41
Go up
Go down