Just an idea for uncle

Just an idea for uncle
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

Maybe you can put a Percent of reorders (customer repeats orders) next to each seller. Fact is people are playing your % sales number A LOT. There are groups that buy from each other to drive their numbers up. This is meaningless to real buyers , yet they believe it and it’s sets up false and unrealistic expectations ,

Uncle this is a fact!

If you can quantify how many people reorder from a seller it may be a better guide to newbies

I know I am blessed with buyers that rebuy every week..but that’s what people want ..... reliable real sellers!

Just an idea and a recommendation

With respect to all your hard work,

Bill

Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 21:13
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

+ 1

I have seen that phenomena as well with certain people and it's easily visible I would say..

Another thing that I would suggest is buyers verification.

Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 21:30
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes
Kujtim Guga on 12 Feb 2019 at 21:30

+ 1

I have seen that phenomena as well with certain people and it's easily visible I would say..

Another thing that I would suggest is buyers verification.

I agree but want to make it simple. Just post the number of reorders next t0 each name

Bill
Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 22:44
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
William McRea on 12 Feb 2019 at 21:13

Maybe you can put a Percent of reorders (customer repeats orders) next to each seller. Fact is people are playing your % sales number A LOT. There are groups that buy from each other to drive their numbers up. This is meaningless to real buyers , yet they believe it and it’s sets up false and unrealistic expectations ,

Uncle this is a fact!

If you can quantify how many people reorder from a seller it may be a better guide to newbies

I know I am blessed with buyers that rebuy every week..but that’s what people want ..... reliable real sellers!

Just an idea and a recommendation

With respect to all your hard work,

Bill

thank you, good idea. Will add that to production queue.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 19 Feb 2019 at 10:08
Go up
Go down