Paypal account limited

paypal account limited
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Paypal has just suspended my account.
We all know this is eventually coming to everyone and I lasted longer than many..
Doesn't seem like udimi has yet provided a way to withdraw funds in United States other than paypal.
Guess I should stop all current solos since I have no way to be paid.

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 13:44
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Try Revolut. We just added it today

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 21:19
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

No fee ATM withdrawals up to £600 per month
How can we withdraw more than £600 per month in USA?

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 22:42
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Why was it suspended?

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 22:56
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

They never tell you but they have been suspending thousands of Internet Marketers accounts since the beginning of the year.

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 23:06
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Well hopefully they won't suspend people that just sell solos and ads. Warriorplus and Jvzoo seems to be doing fine and all they sell is internet marketing guides and software.

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 23:10
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I have had my account since 2008 and process way over 1 million a year with it and I have very very low refund and hardly any chargebacks. I even have my own rep now, plus they’ve added additional security. So I think they are great I also have a merchant account with my bank for my other service business.

The biggest reason they suspend accounts is affiliate marketing systems with high refund rates or multilevel marketing I use mine to collect money but not with JV zoo etc. lol. I have a separate account for that.

Bill
Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 00:58
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
William McRea on 06 Apr 2019 at 00:58

I have had my account since 2008 and process way over 1 million a year with it and I have very very low refund and hardly any chargebacks. I even have my own rep now, plus they’ve added additional security. So I think they are great I also have a merchant account with my bank for my other service business.

The biggest reason they suspend accounts is affiliate marketing systems with high refund rates or multilevel marketing I use mine to collect money but not with JV zoo etc. lol. I have a separate account for that.

William I would hate to say " i told you so " one day ... i was in your shoes few months back mate ... My accounts have been used for Mortar and brick businesses also ... not only online ... i had 3 reps as i was dealing with 3 biz accounts and different types of businesses ...

We have been warning people about paypal but many think they are invisible ... i haven't used paypal for almost 6 months now and my online businesses haven't decline not one % ... if anything things are getting better ...

Paypal Clearly Said they dont want to Deal with IM niche in general (indirectly and all ppl affected so far are only in IM space) ... and thousands have lost their accounts, see this Group and read some of the horror stories, major marketers lost their accounts : https://www.facebook.com/groups/paypalaccountclosed/

It has nothing to do with refunds or account issues, it has to do with the niches ... simple ... IM niche in general and mmo, bizop in specific (not solo ads specifically no)...

I lost 3 Verified business accounts that had ZERO refunds and Disputes for over 7 years ... With Millions+ Turn over/year ... they didn't bother to explain and when i called as usual their answer is they cant disclose exact reasons why.

Everyone in IM niche needs to move away from Paypal, for their own sake ... yes not having pp can make things challenging and difficult , but these days there are so many options and everything has a solution ...

Not long ago even Ed was saying very similar things to what you said above ... and we all know Ed been in this space for very long time...

I will say it again, i hope i'm wrong of course...

Cheers

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 02:11
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

What do you use now Mark instead of Paypal?

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 02:13
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
James on 06 Apr 2019 at 02:13

What do you use now Mark instead of Paypal?

many different options, i have listed few before on a thread here ... i'm on the Go now i cant post them ... will try soon ...

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 02:14
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 05 Apr 2019 at 21:19

Unlce Dimitry , why not keep Payoneer ? many marketers already have payoneer accounts, it has a card linked and makes things easy ...

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 02:16
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

revolut.com looks good so far , testing now

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 02:42
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

annnnd No ... only European countries for revolut.com!!! dannnggg :( it looked really good ... shame

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 02:47
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

I can't believe people are still naive about this. Thousands of people have been discussing the issue on facebook since late December and there are even fb groups dedicated to the suspended accounts.. I even posted here about it back in the beginning of the year when I still had my paypal and stripe accounts, looking for a solution when my time comes up.
Many have stated it's not when your paypal account will be suspended, its when.
Anyone who has ever sold a digital product including solos, membership sites, downloadable products, info products, etc will eventually be suspended when they get around to manually reviewing your account.
Doesn't matter how long you have had a paypal account (I have had mine since the first month paypal was available publicly), doesn't matter if you have your own rep (they won't be able to help you), doesn't matter what volume you do.
Look on fb for "paypal account permanently limited" to find the discussions and start getting ready today.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 02:57
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes
Mark Elali on 06 Apr 2019 at 02:47

annnnd No ... only European countries for revolut.com!!! dannnggg :( it looked really good ... shame

That sucks. Not sure why they added a second processor that doesn't work in USA when they already have @payments.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 03:07
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
Edward T Newman on 06 Apr 2019 at 03:07

That sucks. Not sure why they added a second processor that doesn't work in USA when they already have @payments.

Yeah only European Economic countries :( ... shame ... they have been saying Australia Soon since 2017! and nothing yet ...

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 03:30
Gayle Impey
2 posts / 2 likes
William McRea on 06 Apr 2019 at 00:58

I too have not been affected and have been using them since 2009. However I am all out now and have redirected everything. A close friend of mine just had her account suspended. She is a New York Times best selling author and was marketing a new book nothing to do with JV Zoo ect. not only did they suspend her account, but because her paypal account was also linked to her bank account they drained her bank account including her overdraft to the tens of thousands of dollars and now she can apply for a refund of all unjustified withdraws in 120 days. She has money in other resources so her newest book is still in production but if paypal is a consistent source of revenue I would be very nervous.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 06:29
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

What was the book about?

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 06:42
Rusty Don Jordan
9 posts / 1 like

Many years ago I sold leads. I actually did not sell leads, I generated leads for others. They put a hold on my account as they said I was selling personal information which is breaking their roles. All I did was create pages that generated leads for clients and the contact info was sent to the client. I never touched them.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 07:03
Gayle Impey
2 posts / 2 likes

The book still in production is Get Stuck On Happy.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 07:20
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Holy! This is a great news!

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 07:23
Go up
Go down