Paypal account limited

paypal account limited
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Paypal has just suspended my account.
We all know this is eventually coming to everyone and I lasted longer than many..
Doesn't seem like udimi has yet provided a way to withdraw funds in United States other than paypal.
Guess I should stop all current solos since I have no way to be paid.

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 13:44
Gayle Impey
2 posts / 2 likes
William McRea on 06 Apr 2019 at 00:58

I have had my account since 2008 and process way over 1 million a year with it and I have very very low refund and hardly any chargebacks. I even have my own rep now, plus they’ve added additional security. So I think they are great I also have a merchant account with my bank for my other service business.

The biggest reason they suspend accounts is affiliate marketing systems with high refund rates or multilevel marketing I use mine to collect money but not with JV zoo etc. lol. I have a separate account for that.

I too have not been affected and have been using them since 2009. However I am all out now and have redirected everything. A close friend of mine just had her account suspended. She is a New York Times best selling author and was marketing a new book nothing to do with JV Zoo ect. not only did they suspend her account, but because her paypal account was also linked to her bank account they drained her bank account including her overdraft to the tens of thousands of dollars and now she can apply for a refund of all unjustified withdraws in 120 days. She has money in other resources so her newest book is still in production but if paypal is a consistent source of revenue I would be very nervous.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 06:29
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

What was the book about?

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 06:42
Rusty Don Jordan
9 posts / 1 like

Many years ago I sold leads. I actually did not sell leads, I generated leads for others. They put a hold on my account as they said I was selling personal information which is breaking their roles. All I did was create pages that generated leads for clients and the contact info was sent to the client. I never touched them.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 07:03
Gayle Impey
2 posts / 2 likes

The book still in production is Get Stuck On Happy.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 07:20
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 05 Apr 2019 at 21:19

Try Revolut. We just added it today

Holy! This is a great news!

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 07:23
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Thanks for adding revolut Uncle
Ed,
Try ePayments. They're similar to revolut

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 08:28
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes
Kujtim Guga on 06 Apr 2019 at 08:28

Thanks for adding revolut Uncle
Ed,
Try ePayments. They're similar to revolut

as previously stated, neither of these work in United States.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 09:49
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Edward T Newman on 06 Apr 2019 at 09:49

as previously stated, neither of these work in United States.

Uncle Sam is strict!

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 09:52
Deepak Kulkarni
94  / 1
25 posts / 14 likes
Mark Elali on 06 Apr 2019 at 02:16

Unlce Dimitry , why not keep Payoneer ? many marketers already have payoneer accounts, it has a card linked and makes things easy ...

I too vouch for Payoneer, very similar to Paypal and low fees too... More suggestions please

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 14:28
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Mark Elali on 06 Apr 2019 at 02:47

annnnd No ... only European countries for revolut.com!!! dannnggg :( it looked really good ... shame

Crap. I thought they do work in the USA.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 14:48
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 06 Apr 2019 at 14:48

For now only EE only as far as I know but please don't remove revolut for us,the vendors living in EU.

It's awesome with lowest fees and best fx rates so far.

Posted 6 Apr 2019 at 14:57
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Mark Elali on 06 Apr 2019 at 02:11

William I would hate to say " i told you so " one day ... i was in your shoes few months back mate ... My accounts have been used for Mortar and brick businesses also ... not only online ... i had 3 reps as i was dealing with 3 biz accounts and different types of businesses ...

We have been warning people about paypal but many think they are invisible ... i haven't used paypal for almost 6 months now and my online businesses haven't decline not one % ... if anything things are getting better ...

Paypal Clearly Said they dont want to Deal with IM niche in general (indirectly and all ppl affected so far are only in IM space) ... and thousands have lost their accounts, see this Group and read some of the horror stories, major marketers lost their accounts : https://www.facebook.com/groups/paypalaccountclosed/

It has nothing to do with refunds or account issues, it has to do with the niches ... simple ... IM niche in general and mmo, bizop in specific (not solo ads specifically no)...

I lost 3 Verified business accounts that had ZERO refunds and Disputes for over 7 years ... With Millions+ Turn over/year ... they didn't bother to explain and when i called as usual their answer is they cant disclose exact reasons why.

Everyone in IM niche needs to move away from Paypal, for their own sake ... yes not having pp can make things challenging and difficult , but these days there are so many options and everything has a solution ...

Not long ago even Ed was saying very similar things to what you said above ... and we all know Ed been in this space for very long time...

I will say it again, i hope i'm wrong of course...

Cheers

Most of my business has nothing to do with IM I own a legitimate marketing business selling real services to real businesses.

Bill
Posted 7 Apr 2019 at 19:45
Kevin Thompson
2 posts / 0 likes
Edward T Newman on 05 Apr 2019 at 13:44

We all know this is eventually coming to everyone and I lasted longer than many..
Doesn't seem like udimi has yet provided a way to withdraw funds in United States other than paypal.

Mine was closed down completely after 10 + years. It's obvious they want no part of affiliate marketers. I only use ORU now.

Posted 7 Apr 2019 at 23:32
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes
Kevin Thompson on 07 Apr 2019 at 23:32

Mine was closed down completely after 10 + years. It's obvious they want no part of affiliate marketers. I only use ORU now.

Kevin, How can you get paid from udimi with ORU?

Posted 7 Apr 2019 at 23:38
Kevin Thompson
2 posts / 0 likes
Edward T Newman on 05 Apr 2019 at 13:44

I should have been more clear, outside of udimi i only use ORU now.

Posted 7 Apr 2019 at 23:54
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Paypal accepts payments from adult video sites that show people being basically abused for money. Its rather pathetic that Paypal would ban people for selling guides on money or internet business. They still let Warriorforum accept payments, they are just picking on smaller accounts in a very hypocrytical way.

Posted 8 Apr 2019 at 00:05
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes
Kevin Thompson on 07 Apr 2019 at 23:54

I should have been more clear, outside of udimi i only use ORU now.

Kevin, ORU isn't a realistic replacement for paypal.
If Udimi implemented it, or one of the other popular debit cards, that would be great.
But as a generic payment method its pretty useless. If the average person
wanted to pay me right now, they can't. So you lose any impulse buying!
And you would lose sales to other sellers that still have paypal since paypal is easier for many customers at this point.

Posted 8 Apr 2019 at 00:37
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 06 Apr 2019 at 14:48

I contacted them and they Said USA and Australia Are very Soon ... real soon ... I hope so as i really like their system, similar to Payoneer but much cleaner and easier from the look of it ...

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 11:31
Dave
18 posts / 3 likes

Going to jump in here without any real knowledge but what about Tipalti?

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 16:31
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
Deepak Kulkarni on 06 Apr 2019 at 14:28

I too vouch for Payoneer, very similar to Paypal and low fees too... More suggestions please

Payoneer was a very good option long ago but unfortunately it was removed for some reason. Would be good to get it back.

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 20:22
Go up
Go down