Buyers List

Buyers List
Brenda Ward
2 posts / 0 likes

I see in alot of ads Where it says buyers list included what does that mean?

Posted 11 Apr 2019 at 17:47
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

It's supposed to mean that the vendor is sending your solo ad to a list of buyers which have bough a product from him/her in the past.

But that's not the case with most of the solo vendors.

Most of the time is used as misleading to attract buyers.

When you send an email to a list of buyers, the average revenue per click is from $1 to $3 ....yet some solo vendors sell it for "$0.4"...

Conclusion is yours

Posted 11 Apr 2019 at 18:19
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

At least it indicates the seller will be trying to get you buyers. Some list builders remove all the emails that buy from their list that they send solos to and keep their buyers list only seperate for themselves to minimize list burn.

Posted 11 Apr 2019 at 22:41
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes

Personally I think it's up to you once you get your leads as to how you build a relationship with them... this is where sales come from.

People will buy from you if they like you and know you.

Posted 14 Apr 2019 at 20:05
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Kujtim Guga on 11 Apr 2019 at 18:19

It's supposed to mean that the vendor is sending your solo ad to a list of buyers which have bough a product from him/her in the past.

But that's not the case with most of the solo vendors.

Most of the time is used as misleading to attract buyers.

When you send an email to a list of buyers, the average revenue per click is from $1 to $3 ....yet some solo vendors sell it for "$0.4"...

Conclusion is yours

This ....

I can make $3-5 bucks a click on my buyers ...and yes I have my own products...why would I sell a click for 40 cents.

Fact is there are buyers on everyone’s list...its just a matter of marketing. I don’t add this statement into my ads because it is misleading.

Bill
Posted 15 Apr 2019 at 13:03
Veronica Alfonso
1 post / 0 likes

I ordered from 2 sellers at the same time and getting leads now. Is there a way to know from which seller are the leads coming from?

Posted 23 Aug 2021 at 23:54
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Veronica Alfonso on 23 Aug 2021 at 23:54

I ordered from 2 sellers at the same time and getting leads now. Is there a way to know from which seller are the leads coming from?

Hi Veronica,

My advice is to create separate links and trackers for each campaign. It is the only way you can track which seller is more effective for each campaign you have.

Feel free to chat with us anytime if you have further questions through the Live Chat on the Help section of our site.

Customer Support
Posted 24 Aug 2021 at 13:52
Go up
Go down