Last time to be Promoted for me

Last time to be Promoted for me
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I just renewed my promoted status and I am shocked that the one negative I have (which is unjustified) has been highlighted and given as my most popular negative. I paid $37 for promoted status and think I have been screwed big time, this is the last time for me to pay for promoted status and I noticed it happened to others as well. Members of Udimi are giving negatives just to get a refund and this is unacceptable.

Posted 13 May 2019 at 21:34
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Facebook doesn't have a "Thumbs Down", only a thumbs up. Each seller has a different list and different quality traffic. It just causes a more negative atmosphere to have a thumbs down, but whatever works.

Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:47
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Let's not blame buyers only....sellers should accept responsibility for their traffic as well.

It's a fact that outside udimi,solo ads are going downhill...the quality is getting worse every day.

I do get unsatisfied buyers all the time but most of the time it can be solved just by communications.

Some people are never satisfied though,even if you did your best,they got decent results yet their expectations are high. In this case you either accept the bad review or refund...it's part of the business...it cannot be eliminated

Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:48
Igor Varoscic
1498  / 2
3 posts / 2 likes
Bill Abbott on 13 May 2019 at 21:34

I just renewed my promoted status and I am shocked that the one negative I have (which is unjustified) has been highlighted and given as my most popular negative. I paid $37 for promoted status and think I have been screwed big time, this is the last time for me to pay for promoted status and I noticed it happened to others as well. Members of Udimi are giving negatives just to get a refund and this is unacceptable.

I must agree with you, the layout of positive/negative testimonials before this update was better in my opinion... current one is pinpointing at first glance smth which can be easily manipulated by someone who is newbie or doesn't like you for some reason...

Posted 14 May 2019 at 14:08
Igor Varoscic
1498  / 2
3 posts / 2 likes
Khaled Ibrahim on 14 May 2019 at 11:50

I agree that the previous profile layout was much better in my personal opinion. The huge red thumbs down is so discouraging even if you have 0% bad reviews, besides the featured negative review as well. I hope that they return the old layout back again.

I also suggested to Udimi to have the negative red thumbs down review option to be disabled to the buyers with less than 10 completed orders, to prove that they are serious people who are not just taking Udimi and the sellers for a free ride and gambling with our money, time and effort without any business risk on their part.

Why would the seller get penalized by newbie buyers if his/her top quality traffic does not convert on the buyer's low-converting or broken funnel and bad followup, by getting a negative review and blackmailed to refund the money to remove it?

In general, the red thumbs down should only be used if buyers have solid proof that the traffic is fake etc.. or if the seller provided clearly bad customer service (insult, bully..etc.), and it should have nothing to do with conversions, optin rates or open rates. Thats why there are other review options to be used (like the got sales, no sales and n/a).

+1

Posted 14 May 2019 at 14:10
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Igor Varoscic on 14 May 2019 at 14:08

I must agree with you, the layout of positive/negative testimonials before this update was better in my opinion... current one is pinpointing at first glance smth which can be easily manipulated by someone who is newbie or doesn't like you for some reason...

fix has been published

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 14 May 2019 at 15:17
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Thank you, albeit a bit too late, last week I sold 2000 clicks but since Sunday when I paid for promoted status I have only sold 100 clicks. I don't think that is a coincidence. Hopefully this will now improve for me.

Bill Abbott
Posted 14 May 2019 at 17:40
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
Khaled Ibrahim on 14 May 2019 at 11:50

I agree that the previous profile layout was much better in my personal opinion. The huge red thumbs down is so discouraging even if you have 0% bad reviews, besides the featured negative review as well. I hope that they return the old layout back again.

I also suggested to Udimi to have the negative red thumbs down review option to be disabled to the buyers with less than 10 completed orders, to prove that they are serious people who are not just taking Udimi and the sellers for a free ride and gambling with our money, time and effort without any business risk on their part.

Why would the seller get penalized by newbie buyers if his/her top quality traffic does not convert on the buyer's low-converting or broken funnel and bad followup, by getting a negative review and blackmailed to refund the money to remove it?

In general, the red thumbs down should only be used if buyers have solid proof that the traffic is fake etc.. or if the seller provided clearly bad customer service (insult, bully..etc.), and it should have nothing to do with conversions, optin rates or open rates. Thats why there are other review options to be used (like the got sales, no sales and n/a).

Spot on with everything you said Khaled.

And that is an awesome suggestion brother!! same like sellers have limitation when they are still new, buyers should have rating overall disabled or just negative for let's say 10 first orders ... because we have seen a clear pattern, 90% and more of negative reviewers are new users with few or no rating ...

in General, thumbs down or up as rating is very old now and no marketplace or platform have thus, most used is star rating with Comment and seller can appeal bad reviews or report ...

Posted 14 May 2019 at 23:29
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
Mark Elali on 14 May 2019 at 23:29

Spot on with everything you said Khaled.

And that is an awesome suggestion brother!! same like sellers have limitation when they are still new, buyers should have rating overall disabled or just negative for let's say 10 first orders ... because we have seen a clear pattern, 90% and more of negative reviewers are new users with few or no rating ...

in General, thumbs down or up as rating is very old now and no marketplace or platform have thus, most used is star rating with Comment and seller can appeal bad reviews or report ...

agreed on that!

Posted 14 May 2019 at 23:34
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
Kujtim Guga on 14 May 2019 at 12:42

Negative reviews shouldn't go anywhere. They have a place here. Not all sellers have the highest quality of traffic.

Yes, some buyers will take advantage of you but it's part of the business. It happens in every business.

Anything can be changed and evolved brother... no one though Udimi would raise the min selling price to .40 nor limiting the Bonus clicks to 15% few months back right ? :)

" Yes, some buyers will take advantage of you but it's part of the business. It happens in every business. " : But a selling platform can at least work to limit this and work with sellers and buyers... as i mentioned above; in General, thumbs down or up as rating is very old now and no marketplace or platform uses this anymore. most used is star rating with Comment and seller can appeal bad reviews or report them to get them revoked or removed...

Anything can be changed and evolved to the better :)

Cheers

Posted 14 May 2019 at 23:39
Go up
Go down