Last time to be Promoted for me

Last time to be Promoted for me
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I just renewed my promoted status and I am shocked that the one negative I have (which is unjustified) has been highlighted and given as my most popular negative. I paid $37 for promoted status and think I have been screwed big time, this is the last time for me to pay for promoted status and I noticed it happened to others as well. Members of Udimi are giving negatives just to get a refund and this is unacceptable.

Posted 13 May 2019 at 21:34
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I agree. I don't like big thumbs downs all over my profile. I think it gives buyers an uneasy feeling in general. Atleast make the thumbs down near the bottom of the profiles like they were before.

Posted 13 May 2019 at 22:18
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes
Bill Abbott on 13 May 2019 at 21:34

I just renewed my promoted status and I am shocked that the one negative I have (which is unjustified) has been highlighted and given as my most popular negative. I paid $37 for promoted status and think I have been screwed big time, this is the last time for me to pay for promoted status and I noticed it happened to others as well. Members of Udimi are giving negatives just to get a refund and this is unacceptable.

It’s gotten really bad lately.

Bill
Posted 13 May 2019 at 22:22
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Once clicks are complete a solo shouldn't be able to be refunded. If someone wants a refund before its completed they should be able to cancel it themselves and refund the remaining clicks automatically. This would make the experience more frictionless and less communication intensiveness for everyone. No other ad/traffic site refunds delivered clicks.

Or just make it so people can only leave thumbs up if they want. What is the point of thumbs down really? It just encourages meaness.

Posted 13 May 2019 at 22:38
Paolo
19 posts / 10 likes
James on 13 May 2019 at 22:38

Once clicks are complete a solo shouldn't be able to be refunded. If someone wants a refund before its completed they should be able to cancel it themselves and refund the remaining clicks automatically. This would make the experience more frictionless and less communication intensiveness for everyone. No other ad/traffic site refunds delivered clicks.

I agree with you James. Sometimes people can be unsatisfied because they got no leads or conversions, but this doesn't justify a refund. It's part of the game. Nobody ask facebook or google for a refund if they got no sales.

Posted 13 May 2019 at 22:38
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

i have said that all along " Nobody ask Facebook or google for a refund if they got no sales. " i offer no refund policy outside Udimi and it's clear and i never had one refund since 2014 ... i'm sure if i did offer refund it would have been a different story ...

Yes, the rating system on udimi needs a big time overhaul...

Posted 13 May 2019 at 23:30
Andreas Arvidsson
4174  / 16
48 posts / 18 likes

I agree with the "most popular thumb down" thats is being thrown in the buyer's face. That's probably and most likely a killer turn off for clients when they visit the profile site. I'm not really exited over to force down an x month / year old negative rating in a potential new clients throat, especially from somebody that didn't think there offer was living up to "their" expectations for whatever reason. I think we should let the thumbs down just be visible once client clicks on that icon in the menu.

Posted 14 May 2019 at 10:55
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

we are changing profiles to add more features overall. That feature will be removed with the next update. Thank you for your comments, folks

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 14 May 2019 at 11:25
Khaled Ibrahim
2648  / 7
5 posts / 6 likes

I agree that the previous profile layout was much better in my personal opinion. The huge red thumbs down is so discouraging even if you have 0% bad reviews, besides the featured negative review as well. I hope that they return the old layout back again.

I also suggested to Udimi to have the negative red thumbs down review option to be disabled to the buyers with less than 10 completed orders, to prove that they are serious people who are not just taking Udimi and the sellers for a free ride and gambling with our money, time and effort without any business risk on their part.

Why would the seller get penalized by newbie buyers if his/her top quality traffic does not convert on the buyer's low-converting or broken funnel and bad followup, by getting a negative review and blackmailed to refund the money to remove it?

In general, the red thumbs down should only be used if buyers have solid proof that the traffic is fake etc.. or if the seller provided clearly bad customer service (insult, bully..etc.), and it should have nothing to do with conversions, optin rates or open rates. Thats why there are other review options to be used (like the got sales, no sales and n/a).

Posted 14 May 2019 at 11:50
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Khaled Ibrahim on 14 May 2019 at 11:50

Why would the seller get penalized by newbie buyers if his/her top quality traffic does not convert on the buyer's low-converting or broken funnel and bad followup, by getting a negative review and blackmailed to refund the money to remove it?

Please report such buyers and we will take action accordingly

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 14 May 2019 at 11:54
Khaled Ibrahim
2648  / 7
5 posts / 6 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 14 May 2019 at 11:54

Please report such buyers and we will take action accordingly

Will do. Thank you very much for your continuous support Uncle Dimitry

Posted 14 May 2019 at 11:57
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Its not so easy to just report someone because then it can start a fight and support can't tell who is right or not and confusion ensues. But thanks for the consideration and letting us know you're working on things.

Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:05
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
James on 14 May 2019 at 12:05

Its not so easy to just report someone because then it can start a fight and support can't tell who is right or not and confusion ensues. But thanks for the consideration and letting us know you're working on things.

We record each issue. This way your report will help the next seller. Support folks will ban the buyer if they see that he's not for buying, but for making problems

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:14
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Yes Udimi has a great Support Team.
I can't see the point of negative reviews though. I don't think they make Udimi or any sellers any extra money, I think they cost everyone money if anything. Usually negative reviews are bizarre and off topic. I've never read a negative review and been like "I'm happier today because I read that" lol. Even when I post a negative review for someone I feel sad and pointless.

Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:37
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
James on 14 May 2019 at 12:37

Yes Udimi has a great Support Team.
I can't see the point of negative reviews though. I don't think they make Udimi or any sellers any extra money, I think they cost everyone money if anything. Usually negative reviews are bizarre and off topic. I've never read a negative review and been like "I'm happier today because I read that" lol. Even when I post a negative review for someone I feel sad and pointless.

Negative reviews shouldn't go anywhere. They have a place here. Not all sellers have the highest quality of traffic.

Yes, some buyers will take advantage of you but it's part of the business. It happens in every business.

Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:42
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Thanks for reconsidering it Uncle, another problem I have is that if we report these people they will cause a fuss and give negative for sure. The sellers are the ones paying all these huge commissions and fees and the buyers are getting away with a measly $3 per order yet the sellers are the ones penalised all the time.

Bill Abbott
Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:43
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Facebook doesn't have a "Thumbs Down", only a thumbs up. Each seller has a different list and different quality traffic. It just causes a more negative atmosphere to have a thumbs down, but whatever works.

Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:47
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Let's not blame buyers only....sellers should accept responsibility for their traffic as well.

It's a fact that outside udimi,solo ads are going downhill...the quality is getting worse every day.

I do get unsatisfied buyers all the time but most of the time it can be solved just by communications.

Some people are never satisfied though,even if you did your best,they got decent results yet their expectations are high. In this case you either accept the bad review or refund...it's part of the business...it cannot be eliminated

Posted 14 May 2019 at 12:48
Igor Varoscic
1478  / 2
3 posts / 2 likes
Bill Abbott on 13 May 2019 at 21:34

I must agree with you, the layout of positive/negative testimonials before this update was better in my opinion... current one is pinpointing at first glance smth which can be easily manipulated by someone who is newbie or doesn't like you for some reason...

Posted 14 May 2019 at 14:08
Igor Varoscic
1478  / 2
3 posts / 2 likes
Khaled Ibrahim on 14 May 2019 at 11:50

I agree that the previous profile layout was much better in my personal opinion. The huge red thumbs down is so discouraging even if you have 0% bad reviews, besides the featured negative review as well. I hope that they return the old layout back again.

I also suggested to Udimi to have the negative red thumbs down review option to be disabled to the buyers with less than 10 completed orders, to prove that they are serious people who are not just taking Udimi and the sellers for a free ride and gambling with our money, time and effort without any business risk on their part.

In general, the red thumbs down should only be used if buyers have solid proof that the traffic is fake etc.. or if the seller provided clearly bad customer service (insult, bully..etc.), and it should have nothing to do with conversions, optin rates or open rates. Thats why there are other review options to be used (like the got sales, no sales and n/a).

+1

Posted 14 May 2019 at 14:10
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Igor Varoscic on 14 May 2019 at 14:08

I must agree with you, the layout of positive/negative testimonials before this update was better in my opinion... current one is pinpointing at first glance smth which can be easily manipulated by someone who is newbie or doesn't like you for some reason...

fix has been published

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 14 May 2019 at 15:17
Go up
Go down