Possible new feature on Udimi. We need YOUR opinion

Possible new feature on Udimi. We need YOUR opinion
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi All,

I am thinking about adding two new features to Udimi:

- Swipe writing service;

- Custom landing page design.

Buyers will be able to add them to an solo ad order or buy separately. Price and time-to-complete will be defined by the seller.

See attach

What do you think, folks? Do we need these features?

Posted 30 Jul 2019 at 16:29
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Both are useful,especially the landing page one.

I get many buyers requesting landing page so that could work out very well.

Posted 30 Jul 2019 at 16:34
Deepak Kulkarni
94  / 1
25 posts / 14 likes

Thumbs up to both.

Posted 31 Jul 2019 at 10:33
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I like the idea a lot, but I would be careful that this does not become a guarantee of results. I have a copywriter and he’s expensive...I demand results...he gets paid on results.

The vast majority of clients at Udimi have no realistic idea what constitutes acceptable results and this opens a huge opportunity for debate and chargebacks etc. Knowing marketers, someone will come in here and promises over 50% optin rates ...you can’t do that sort of thing because there are too many variables. Yes you can always test and improved things but to flat out say my design always get 50% optin rates is not remotely honest at best.

Uncle...if I WERE YOU make sure you limit Udimi’s liability at the very least.

Bill
Posted 31 Jul 2019 at 13:13
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William McRea on 31 Jul 2019 at 13:13

I like the idea a lot, but I would be careful that this does not become a guarantee of results. I have a copywriter and he’s expensive...I demand results...he gets paid on results.

The vast majority of clients at Udimi have no realistic idea what constitutes acceptable results and this opens a huge opportunity for debate and chargebacks etc. Knowing marketers, someone will come in here and promises over 50% optin rates ...you can’t do that sort of thing because there are too many variables. Yes you can always test and improved things but to flat out say my design always get 50% optin rates is not remotely honest at best.

Uncle...if I WERE YOU make sure you limit Udimi’s liability at the very least.

Thank you for your input, William.

Every business has risks and we will surely do everything required to inform both buyers & sellers about what to guarantee and what to expect from copywriting services.

In addition, every seller will write own description of own service and any dispute will be resolved by our support with that description in mind.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 31 Jul 2019 at 13:33
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 31 Jul 2019 at 13:33

Thank you for your input, William.

Every business has risks and we will surely do everything required to inform both buyers & sellers about what to guarantee and what to expect from copywriting services.

In addition, every seller will write own description of own service and any dispute will be resolved by our support with that description in mind.

Few People in this industry have my respect.... YOU DO!

In the end each providers is responsible....I agree 100%

thanks!

Bill
Posted 31 Jul 2019 at 18:24
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

thank you. I hope it can be profitable for everybody.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 4 Aug 2019 at 15:17
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

Landing page sounds cool too, I'd like to stress to my own customers in that case that opt-in doesn't say too much, and I personally think pages are an art of its own - and everybody has a unique style to it. Would it be possible to offer this for example to specific landing page building platforms? I for example wouldn't want to make a wordpress page.

Posted 4 Aug 2019 at 20:08
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

I think every seller and buyer has favorite platform, so we will not limit platforms you can build LP on.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 4 Aug 2019 at 21:04
Go up
Go down