Limit number of bumps per week

Limit number of bumps per week
Anthony Rousek
368  / 3
9 posts / 3 likes

I think its a bit unfair for newbies getting started, that so many of the big guys bump to the top way too often.

who agress with me?

Posted 4 Nov 2019 at 09:39
Cleve Kearson Iii
2 posts / 0 likes

How many follow up emails should write or have written to make sales? Your recommendations would be appreciated.i currently have 4 sequence emails and an alternate email headline for the emails ppl missed wat would be a good strategy?

Posted 3 Dec 2019 at 14:13
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes
Ebusiness Traffic on 03 Dec 2019 at 11:44

basically buying a solo deal is a waste of money. Used to gurantees sales now it guarantees cash down the drain.

I agree that's why I don't do it much anymore and find my business elsewhere, I used to be able to guarantee sales with the bump, now it's down to 20 before 24 hours is up with only maybe a couple of sales. Even buying promoted status is now too expensive as it only shows the top 7 and then zero exposure.

Bill Abbott
Posted 3 Dec 2019 at 15:09
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
Cleve Kearson Iii on 03 Dec 2019 at 14:13

How many follow up emails should write or have written to make sales? Your recommendations would be appreciated.i currently have 4 sequence emails and an alternate email headline for the emails ppl missed wat would be a good strategy?

Thats an impossible question. What I do is set up a 90 day follow up sequence promoting 30 products. I email every day and I generate commissions every day.

Ebiz
Posted 3 Dec 2019 at 17:56
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

It has been already suggested on another thread but I think that a randomise feature for a limited number of spots (maybe 1 to 10) on deals could be a fair solution...

Posted 3 Dec 2019 at 21:17
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
Maurizio Pace on 03 Dec 2019 at 21:17

It has been already suggested on another thread but I think that a randomise feature for a limited number of spots (maybe 1 to 10) on deals could be a fair solution...

Yeah....and maybe having as show up in other spots randomly as banners around the site. But honestyly I think total demand is dropped like a rock this last few months.

Ebiz
Posted 3 Dec 2019 at 23:00
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Bill Abbott on 03 Dec 2019 at 15:09

I agree that's why I don't do it much anymore and find my business elsewhere, I used to be able to guarantee sales with the bump, now it's down to 20 before 24 hours is up with only maybe a couple of sales. Even buying promoted status is now too expensive as it only shows the top 7 and then zero exposure.

Yep I now agree with you Bill . I still think the best idea is that for a weeks exposure its $60 and puts you in the top 10 . You never sit in the same spot you are rotated evenly with other memebers in the top 10 positions .

Posted 4 Dec 2019 at 02:36
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Everyone gets the same amount of time in all positions if they pay

Posted 4 Dec 2019 at 02:37
Koon Thye Tan
1 post / 1 like
Glenn Fedoruk on 04 Dec 2019 at 02:36

Yep I now agree with you Bill . I still think the best idea is that for a weeks exposure its $60 and puts you in the top 10 . You never sit in the same spot you are rotated evenly with other memebers in the top 10 positions .

I agree too.
Udimi is here to make money. It's a business.
If they can make users to pay bumpup every hour, they would and should.
However, we are in a free market. If cost gets too high, users will simply go else where. Someone will set up similar system and charge lesser.
The question I have is "Why only Top 5"?
Why does the page accommodate so few deals. As the population of user here grow, Udimi should resize (smaller photo, fonts, white spaces) to allow more deals to stay on the top page longer, and not drop within a few hours. This will add quality and value to sellers here. Also, Udimi could reduce prices proportionately so every body (including Udimi) can continue to profit and reduce cost together.
That way, sellers will be encouraged to stay and not seek other alternative.

Posted 4 Dec 2019 at 05:32
Go up
Go down