Ratings ? are they fair?

Ratings ? are they fair?
Glenn Fedoruk
7067  / 243
196 posts / 71 likes

I can't speak for all sellers but I think most would agree on this . I think when a seller is left a bad rating they should be able to reply with an answer on it . The reason I feel this in most cases it isnt the sellers traffic which is poor it is the lead capture page or lack there of which is the issue. Many variables can cause a bad campaign . To boldly blame it all on the quality of traffic is unfair and bad rating can have a horrible effect on future sales.

Posted 11 Jan 2020 at 02:41
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

issue a refund the the negative goes away. But people buy 50 clicks and expect to be millionaires.

take care

Ebiz
Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 16:13
Patrik Radacic
2007  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Ebus that is Glenns point. We should not need to refund a bad ratings because most often it's not the sellers traffic. It could be the campaign. The capture page is maybe not mobile adapted enough or 100s of other reasons. I totally get the point

Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 16:57
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

After selling for a long time here,I have a few things to day that may help.

1st.Stop selling 50 clicks.I had most bad reviews from people buying 50 clicks.

2.Communicate with the buyer. I had some bad reviews removed just by talking with the buyer and explaining the process.

3.Just refund and move on.

4.You're not obliged to refund and you can keep the money along with the bad review.

5. Last but not least, if you're getting bad reviews consistently, then may be time to add some fresh,quality leads to your list.

Rating system is very fair.I wouldn't suggest any change.Think of eBay..

Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 17:02
Glenn Fedoruk
7067  / 243
196 posts / 71 likes
Kujtim Guga on 12 Jan 2020 at 17:02

After selling for a long time here,I have a few things to day that may help.

1st.Stop selling 50 clicks.I had most bad reviews from people buying 50 clicks.

2.Communicate with the buyer. I had some bad reviews removed just by talking with the buyer and explaining the process.

3.Just refund and move on.

4.You're not obliged to refund and you can keep the money along with the bad review.

5. Last but not least, if you're getting bad reviews consistently, then may be time to add some fresh,quality leads to your list.

Rating system is very fair.I wouldn't suggest any change.Think of eBay..

Dont you think though being able to reply to it is more fair . If a person puts bad traffic no sale if there was $400 product . Shouldnt i be able to reply sir part of the problem may be your product is prced too high at $400 ? in the rating,

Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 17:12
Glenn Fedoruk
7067  / 243
196 posts / 71 likes

on reply is all and enough or otherwise it could turn into an argument

Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 17:14
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

Hey .... Udimi don’t want people arguing neither do you. You want them to buy. Refund or live with the negative. I agree wth Guga 50 clicks is too low to sell and 90% of the complaints.

Ebiz
Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 18:18
Go up
Go down