Accused of using bot clicks. Udimi closed my sellers account

Accused of using bot clicks. Udimi closed my sellers account
Cass Neilson
3 posts / 0 likes

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Udimi closed down my sellers account because they claim I use click bots. I do my own click tracking on every order and can prove it's not bots. I just started using Udimi about a month ago as a seller and I have all positive ratings, excellent optin averages.

I would assume if I was actually using bot clicks these buyers wouldn't leave positive feedback.

I have requested to know which order Udimi is claiming I used a bot with so I can compare it to my own tracking.

Udimi already treats there sellers poorly with crazy high filters and fees that make it difficult to actually make a profit as a seller...accusing a seller of using bots and shutting down their account without proof is just poor support. Udimi is fast becoming a non-usable platform for sellers.

End of line...
Posted 26 Jun 2020 at 19:03
Glenn Fedoruk
7070  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Cass Neilson on 26 Jun 2020 at 19:03

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Udimi closed down my sellers account because they claim I use click bots. I do my own click tracking on every order and can prove it's not bots. I just started using Udimi about a month ago as a seller and I have all positive ratings, excellent optin averages.

I would assume if I was actually using bot clicks these buyers wouldn't leave positive feedback.

I have requested to know which order Udimi is claiming I used a bot with so I can compare it to my own tracking.

Udimi already treats there sellers poorly with crazy high filters and fees that make it difficult to actually make a profit as a seller...accusing a seller of using bots and shutting down their account without proof is just poor support. Udimi is fast becoming a non-usable platform for sellers.

I had the sae problem yesterday accused of an order with bot clicks . My list is clean . high optin with lots of buyers . Not sure what is going on but could be a glitch in their fraud detection software . Anyone else having similar problem?

Posted 26 Jun 2020 at 23:46
Glenn Fedoruk
7070  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

If more people stand and say me too maybe they will have a closer look

Posted 26 Jun 2020 at 23:48
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I was banned for the same reason over a month ago, I know I did not have bot clicks for sure but they did not listen, even worse they have kept a significant amount of money for 60 days which is not good. I have a near perfect record and my customers can't be wrong.

Bill Abbott
Posted 27 Jun 2020 at 05:56
Patrik Radacic
2007  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

woah that is actually a bit worrisome information. I know alot of you guys are long timers and suddenly accused. I hope they fix it

Posted 27 Jun 2020 at 21:54
Go up
Go down