Passport to profit

Passport to profit
Glenn Fedoruk
7040  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

I think Udimi should autoamtically reject these offers as the market is saturated and just cause us grief as sellers . Is anyone in agreement to this ?

Posted 11 Dec 2020 at 17:44
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
Jose M Chavez on 18 Dec 2020 at 04:05

Hello Glenn,

There's been a major update with Profits Passport which basically means it has officially retired. I don't think you will have anybody purchasing solo adds for Profits Passport anymore. I know everyone was having a hard time with this market. So I just thought I should throw that out there for yall.

Joe

Yep, David squeezed the cashcow to the bone and now he's ready to move onto something else :)

See attach

Posted 18 Dec 2020 at 09:20
Glenn Fedoruk
7040  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Just for a heads up I heard from a client the vendor pulled the plug on the program without letting anyone know a customer had text me in a panic asking if he could change links .

Posted 19 Dec 2020 at 06:18
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 19 Dec 2020 at 06:18

Just for a heads up I heard from a client the vendor pulled the plug on the program without letting anyone know a customer had text me in a panic asking if he could change links .

Thanks Glenn

This is very helpful. Noted

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 19 Dec 2020 at 06:42
Terisa Kolise
4 posts / 4 likes

I already spent for 2 solos and no sales as of now. I follow the stats since starting. Maybe im missing a task to do. If someone knows what it is pls share.

Posted 21 Dec 2020 at 01:16
Brian Jackson
3 posts / 0 likes

Same here. My first two solos and no sales. My offer isn't that great, but at only $9.99 I was hoping to get a few sales. I'm disappointed. I need to attend Solo Ads University if there is such a thing.

Posted 21 Dec 2020 at 01:23
Patrik Radacic
2005  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

I don't know what you are doing but what everyone needs to do is have an email lists and send daily emails with tips and reminder of the offer. There are quite many who buy traffic, send to a sales page and hope for the best. This is not effective and waste of money. Customers need to be warmed up for a offer, no matter the cost of the offer.

Posted 21 Dec 2020 at 09:00
Brian Jackson
3 posts / 0 likes

600 clicks and no sales on two popular products. I think that at some point the quality of the traffic needs to be questioned. Targeted traffic would seem to be a must. Frustrated!!!

Posted 21 Dec 2020 at 09:11
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Brian Jackson on 21 Dec 2020 at 09:11

600 clicks and no sales on two popular products. I think that at some point the quality of the traffic needs to be questioned. Targeted traffic would seem to be a must. Frustrated!!!

Hello Brian 

Getting sales depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential customer, what benefits you offer to your audience etc. Please remember, most sales come from follow-up sequences, so you should not hope too much to get instant sales from running solo ads. Build your list and send a follow-up series. You will get recurring income, not one-hit sales. Most people decide to buy after 4-5 exposures, and most sales come from follow up sequences.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 21 Dec 2020 at 13:08
Jonathan Cay
1 post / 0 likes

Great info you guys. Great tips.

Posted 22 Dec 2020 at 00:55
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

When you focus on sales you're just missing the big picture. I have clients that constantly buy from me and they constantly get sales. But only the ones that don't focus on a single product or offer. They focus on building their list, on building trust and branding themselves with the people that opt into their lists. If you keep buying traffic to the next hyped DFY system and you hope to make profit out of what you spent right off the bat you will be definitely disappointed. You're just "inwasting" your money and let the owner of the DFY system to build his list for free. Once the product his gone you will just remain empty handed while the guy will have all the leads you collected for him and that can still bring him sales that you'll be never commissioned for.

Just my 2 cents and a bit of food for thought....

Maurizio :)

Posted 22 Dec 2020 at 09:56
Go up
Go down