Passport to profit

Passport to profit
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

I think Udimi should autoamtically reject these offers as the market is saturated and just cause us grief as sellers . Is anyone in agreement to this ?

Posted 11 Dec 2020 at 17:44
Yvonne Grose
1 post / 0 likes

Hello I'm new to udimi and would like to know if you have time for a few questions?

Q1. The landers page WHERE it says url The first box Name blank Infite .com

2 own domain WHAT URL DO I NEED TO PUT THERE COULD YOU GIVE EXAMPLE

Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 00:32
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes
Yvonne Grose on 13 Dec 2020 at 00:32

Hello I'm new to udimi and would like to know if you have time for a few questions?

Q1. The landers page WHERE it says url The first box Name blank Infite .com

2 own domain WHAT URL DO I NEED TO PUT THERE COULD YOU GIVE EXAMPLE

Hi Yvonne,

I would suggest you contact us through chat. Just click on Help then support online so we can assist you further on your inquiries.

Regards,

Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 02:23
Keith Mosher
3 posts / 1 like
Glenn Fedoruk on 11 Dec 2020 at 17:44

I think Udimi should autoamtically reject these offers as the market is saturated and just cause us grief as sellers . Is anyone in agreement to this ?

I am not sure I agree the market is saturated... but I guess I don't know what market you refer to. I have been online since its inception and on youtube since it started.... and it was only about 3 weeks ago that I ever saw my first mention of Profit Passport (you mean the David Dekel Program right?)

Also, what grief do you mean? I am new to Udimi and have one run solo... and just ordered my second (not profit passport LOL) and would love some insight into things here.

Keith Mosher
Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 02:59
Ajie Wibowo
1434  / 1
29 posts / 19 likes

I guess what Glenn referred to is ProfitPassport offer from David Dekel, yeah indeed it's pretty much saturated.

Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 05:48
Patrik Radacic
2006  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

We are getting like 5-10 of these every day per seller and many report 0 optins now. Either it's a system error or it's just saturated. I kind of agree with Glenn about this offer. The grief he is talking about is when people report 0 optins. That more or less impossible normally

Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 10:33
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

I was told that one of the issues with profit passport is that people who promote it expect to see optins in their dashboard but it seems that the systems shows only people who go a step further and create a free account. So you will never know what the real optin rate is but you get more likely a signup rate that people are misleaded to interpret as optin rate.

Posted 14 Dec 2020 at 08:38
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

No, bad idea.

One can simply reject these orders inside his seller panel.

Posted 15 Dec 2020 at 12:17
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
Kujtim Guga on 15 Dec 2020 at 12:17

No, bad idea.

One can simply reject these orders inside his seller panel.

I tend to agree with Kutjim.

Setting a precident of which offers should or should not be allowed based on saturation would be very difficult to regulate. Each person should just reject the offer based on their lists and how well each offer converts

On my side - it seems to work well - no complaints from sellers thus far.

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 15 Dec 2020 at 13:01
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

I am not saying on every program just this particular one it causes us problems

Posted 15 Dec 2020 at 17:40
Jose M Chavez
3 posts / 0 likes

It's true Glenn, It appears to be over-saturated because it's the same title, same script and just gets repetitive. Hardly anyone has a different lander or a squeeze page before sending over the profits passport webinar. I think you're going to have to disclose to these buyers that they may not get a sale since this market is over-saturated before they start asking for refunds. Overall you do an amazing job Glenn.

Joe
Posted 17 Dec 2020 at 02:51
Brian Jackson
3 posts / 0 likes

Glenn,

I just bought my first ever solo ad from you.

Just wanted to way high and that I'm glad you're active in the forum.

Looking forward to growing on this platform.

---Brian

Posted 17 Dec 2020 at 07:04
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Jose M Chavez on 17 Dec 2020 at 02:51

It's true Glenn, It appears to be over-saturated because it's the same title, same script and just gets repetitive. Hardly anyone has a different lander or a squeeze page before sending over the profits passport webinar. I think you're going to have to disclose to these buyers that they may not get a sale since this market is over-saturated before they start asking for refunds. Overall you do an amazing job Glenn.

Thanks Jose :)

Posted 17 Dec 2020 at 07:56
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Brian Jackson on 17 Dec 2020 at 07:04

Glenn,

I just bought my first ever solo ad from you.

Just wanted to way high and that I'm glad you're active in the forum.

Looking forward to growing on this platform.

---Brian

Hi Brian !

Posted 17 Dec 2020 at 07:57
Jose M Chavez
3 posts / 0 likes

Hello Glenn,

There's been a major update with Profits Passport which basically means it has officially retired. I don't think you will have anybody purchasing solo adds for Profits Passport anymore. I know everyone was having a hard time with this market. So I just thought I should throw that out there for yall.

Joe
Posted 18 Dec 2020 at 04:04
Jose M Chavez
3 posts / 0 likes

Hello Glenn,

There's been a major update with Profits Passport which basically means it has officially retired. I don't think you will have anybody purchasing solo adds for Profits Passport anymore. I know everyone was having a hard time with this market. So I just thought I should throw that out there for yall.

Joe

Joe
Posted 18 Dec 2020 at 04:05
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
Jose M Chavez on 18 Dec 2020 at 04:05

Hello Glenn,

Joe

Yep, David squeezed the cashcow to the bone and now he's ready to move onto something else :)

See attach

Posted 18 Dec 2020 at 09:20
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Just for a heads up I heard from a client the vendor pulled the plug on the program without letting anyone know a customer had text me in a panic asking if he could change links .

Posted 19 Dec 2020 at 06:18
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 19 Dec 2020 at 06:18

Just for a heads up I heard from a client the vendor pulled the plug on the program without letting anyone know a customer had text me in a panic asking if he could change links .

Thanks Glenn

This is very helpful. Noted

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 19 Dec 2020 at 06:42
Terisa Kolise
4 posts / 4 likes

I already spent for 2 solos and no sales as of now. I follow the stats since starting. Maybe im missing a task to do. If someone knows what it is pls share.

Posted 21 Dec 2020 at 01:16
Brian Jackson
3 posts / 0 likes

Same here. My first two solos and no sales. My offer isn't that great, but at only $9.99 I was hoping to get a few sales. I'm disappointed. I need to attend Solo Ads University if there is such a thing.

Posted 21 Dec 2020 at 01:23
Go up
Go down