Emails going straight to spam folder

Emails going straight to spam folder
Devin Daly
4 posts / 4 likes

I am trying new auto responder software Entresoft, my emails are going to the spam folder, it sounds like others are having the same issue with the software.

I have an account with Aweber I haven't tried yet. Should I try that to get started, or do any of you have any other recommendations?

Thanks

Devin Daly
Posted 22 May 2021 at 22:36
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Devin Daly on 22 May 2021 at 22:36

I am trying new auto responder software Entresoft, my emails are going to the spam folder, it sounds like others are having the same issue with the software.

I have an account with Aweber I haven't tried yet. Should I try that to get started, or do any of you have any other recommendations?

Thanks

Hello Devin,

If you encounter a mail delivery issue, I'd suggest contacting the customer support of the software you are using.  They should be able to assist you regarding this issue.

Also, you can switch the autoresponder to Aweber if you want. But whatever software you use to follow up your subscribers, please follow best practices to keep your emails from falling into spam folders that I already shared with you in the other post https://udimi.com/forum/main/5894-not-opening-follow-up-emails.

You can also contact our customer support from the Help page if you'll have any questions.

Thank you.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 23 May 2021 at 00:25
Rene Santos
1 post / 1 like

my advice to you is get response Aweber is good and free but they are not friendly with network marketing if that's what you are doing get response has a free trial but it worth it

Posted 23 May 2021 at 01:35
Devin Daly
4 posts / 4 likes
Shakil Parvez on 23 May 2021 at 00:25

Hello Devin,

If you encounter a mail delivery issue, I'd suggest contacting the customer support of the software you are using.  They should be able to assist you regarding this issue.

Also, you can switch the autoresponder to Aweber if you want. But whatever software you use to follow up your subscribers, please follow best practices to keep your emails from falling into spam folders that I already shared with you in the other post https://udimi.com/forum/main/5894-not-opening-follow-up-emails.

You can also contact our customer support from the HELP page if you'll have any questions.

Thank you.

Yes I did get with customer support and it took a couple days but they have fixed it, Thank you,

I also signed up with Aweber but hadn't finished setting it up when the issue was fixed.

Devin Daly
Posted 25 May 2021 at 23:35
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Devin Daly on 25 May 2021 at 23:35

Yes I did get with customer support and it took a couple days but they have fixed it, Thank you,

I also signed up with Aweber but hadn't finished setting it up when the issue was fixed.

Hi Devin,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved.

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

Customer Support
Posted 25 May 2021 at 23:50
Go up
Go down