In your autoresponder followup, do jump right into marketing your product?

In your autoresponder followup, do jump right into marketing your product?
Max
3 posts / 1 like

Russel Brunson (CEO of clickfunnels) teaches to write a 6 day sequence with no links just introducing yourself (eg. Who you are, why they should listen to you, how you learned what you're selling etc).

Then after that you start selling. But I'm wondering if this is really the right path?

Won't people get bored and unsubscribe before they get to the selling part?

What's are your autoresponders like?

Posted 30 Oct 2021 at 00:11
Travis Wells
7 posts / 4 likes

If you watch Anthony Morrison on YouTube he suggests selling even in your welcome email.

I would give you a specific video link but the last time I put a link in a forum post my account was threatened, (for the record I was trying to get people to look at my opt in page for feedback).

Posted 3 Nov 2021 at 01:01
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Travis Wells on 03 Nov 2021 at 01:01

If you watch Anthony Morrison on YouTube he suggests selling even in your welcome email.

I would give you a specific video link but the last time I put a link in a forum post my account was threatened, (for the record I was trying to get people to look at my opt in page for feedback).

Sell they only open the first few emails now days

Bill
Posted 3 Nov 2021 at 18:19
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

I would have some kind of pitch in every email. Give your subs what they came onto your list for because if not, theyll go somewhere else.

Billy Montes (Lead Generation Is My Specialty)
Posted 11 Nov 2021 at 03:00
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Waiting 6 days before making an offer is a bit too long in my opinion... You can pitch your subscribers from day 1 without being salesy... Invite them to buy, fix their problems... Soft sell, do not hard sell.

Posted 11 Nov 2021 at 11:45
Randy Sult
289  / 5
35 posts / 23 likes

ABC - They came to your landing page because they were looking for a solution to their problem. Build the relationship by solving their problem. In other words...SELL them. I once had a sales manager at a car dealership I worked at tell me this: "Randy, these people don't want to buy a car from you, they want you to SELL them one."

Randy Sult
Posted 11 Nov 2021 at 15:03
Pasin Vanichawong
5 posts / 0 likes

Do the selling on your product starting on day 1. Give value, and do the indirect selling after that. Dont wait for 6 days, they will get bored and less likely to open your email

Posted 15 Nov 2021 at 16:54
Hlogoane Nimrod Mohlala
3 posts / 0 likes

I am having the same problem

Posted 12 Mar 2022 at 19:16
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Many different ways but with this traffic source, I say add a CTA in every email. Mail often. Stay consistent with lead growth.

Posted 12 Mar 2022 at 19:21
Go up
Go down