Important change for new sellers

Important change for new sellers
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi All,

We've made a few changes recently to help new sellers get their first orders on Udimi. These changes apply only to sellers who have less than 3 ratings.

First change

Maximum click price is limited to 5 - 25 cents per click. For normal members we do not allow prices below 25 cents, so this will give additional interest from buyers.

Second change

To give additional exposure, we will feature new sellers on the “Home” page to all members.

Third change

We have created a special page with all new sellers who are selling at super low prices.

Best regards, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 6 Dec 2021 at 16:01
Ahmed
1 post / 0 likes

l am new but no ;uck to geat sale

Posted 29 Dec 2021 at 10:27
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Ahmed on 29 Dec 2021 at 10:27

l am new but no ;uck to geat sale

Hello Ahmed,

As a seller, you can promote your seller profile to get more sales. You should find the "Promote me" button on your profile. It will take $55 for one-week promotion. 

On the other hand, you can create a Solo Deal from the Solo Deals section. The Solo Deal is an excellent way to get instant sales even if you are a new seller because the Solo Deals section stands near the Find Sellers menu, and it doesn’t have sorting options: sellers with the freshest solo deals will always be at the top. It will take $75 to create a solo deal. You can also bump your created Solo Deals at a lower price. 

You can also do free promotions outside of Udimi to get sales, i.e., social media posting, commenting, blog writing, commenting, etc. It will help you to get some sales without advertising fee.

I'd also suggest keeping a better review of the solo ads. It will help you to get more sales and repeat orders in the future. We could give you several tips on how to get more positive reviews from your buyers. Requesting to check out these tips by clicking this link- https://udimi.com/help/a/10-tips-for-your-success

To know more about how Udimi works, I'm requesting you to visit the Help section. There is a detailed tutorial on how does Udimi works. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Udimi Live Chat. It would be found in the top right corner of the Help section.

Shakil | Udimi Support Team
Posted 30 Dec 2021 at 17:23
Willie Kiser
1 post / 0 likes

Im really new at this and a little bit nervous 8 ????

Posted 2 Jan 2022 at 16:03
Go up
Go down