How a Bridge Page Will Increase Conversions

How a Bridge Page Will Increase Conversions
Randy Sult
290  / 5
35 posts / 24 likes

A bridge page is webpage that comes after a lead capture page, but before the sales page or the page where you offer your product.

It is a powerful conversion booster that every good marketer should use in their online marketing efforts.

The idea is that you are bridging your landing page with the product page and it is here, where you can use various strategies to improve your conversions. The best converting bridge pages use video, especially ones that include you, introducing yourself and the product to your prospect.

You can pre-sell the prospect and show them what to expect when they land on the offer page. You can “talk” to your prospect one on one. You may want to explain what the offer is to your prospect before they visit your sales page. It also gives you the opportunity to offer your visitors bonus content. You really want to stand out from other marketers who are promoting the same product as you!

It’s all about building a relationship with the prospect. A bridge page will help you to do that.

Randy Sult
Posted 11 Jan 2022 at 15:17
Debbie Gartner
4 posts / 2 likes

What a great idea. I'm going to try this soon. It also solved my current dilemma of it taking 5 mins for the email to arrive. I can kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone. Thank you for the tip.

Posted 16 Mar 2022 at 17:55
Glenn Fedoruk
7116  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Debatable . i find someties its too much info prior to getting to the meat of the sale and sometimes can make customers turn away before hitting the sales page

Posted 16 Mar 2022 at 19:13
Debbie Gartner
4 posts / 2 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 16 Mar 2022 at 19:13

Debatable . i find someties its too much info prior to getting to the meat of the sale and sometimes can make customers turn away before hitting the sales page

Yes, it depends on the context for sure. On Udimi, I've been getting fewer people opening the 1st email (that contains what they signed up for).. Way lower. So, I tested getting rid of the EYO (easy yes offer) which helped a bit. So, I just went to a thank you page. It improved things somewhat. Then, I looked to improve that. I'm having a 5 minute delay for it to arrive in their email.

So, i tested the language on it. It got better, but still a lot of opportunity for improvement. So, I may just try to add the video to the thank you page...as it may create connection and a bridge for that time delay. Will test it.

Always looking for things to improve.

Posted 16 Mar 2022 at 19:31
Randy Sult
290  / 5
35 posts / 24 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 16 Mar 2022 at 19:13

Certainly it depends on the niche. But I find with most MMO offers above the $7 range, it requires a little more effort. Especially in the last few years.

Randy Sult
Posted 17 Mar 2022 at 00:19
Go up
Go down