Price matters?

Price matters?
Emilio E Mazzucotelli
3 posts / 0 likes

If a click Is priced very high, would that make a difference in the quality of the leads? What determines the price? Does the cheapest price per click mean the result will be impacted?

Posted 29 May 2022 at 21:25
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I never pay the lowest CPC... I test, change and measure Cost Per Sale... The lowest CPC is usually the highest CPS. So my recommendation is to optimize your funnel for the highest CPS, not the lowest CPC

If all you do is buy or sell based on the price you will not make money. Ive been doing this since 2005 and made millions. All via product launches and email.

Best of luck

Bill
Posted 29 May 2022 at 23:38
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes
William McRea on 29 May 2022 at 23:38

I never pay the lowest CPC... I test, change and measure Cost Per Sale... The lowest CPC is usually the highest CPS. So my recommendation is to optimize your funnel for the highest CPS, not the lowest CPC

If all you do is buy or sell based on the price you will not make money. Ive been doing this since 2005 and made millions. All via product launches and email.

Best of luck

Great answer! Thanks for sharing Bill.

Billy Montes (Lead Generation Is My Specialty)
Posted 31 May 2022 at 12:20
Mark Gillette
2 posts / 0 likes

Best of luck

So can you teach us what you know so we could do the same?

Posted 6 Jun 2022 at 22:27
Mark Gillette
2 posts / 0 likes

Best of luck

Ha now I am a newbie here and I see this( I did 3 big product launches in 2 years..that list is now for sale) how could this help me? I do not understand?

Posted 6 Jun 2022 at 22:30
Randy Sult
290  / 5
35 posts / 24 likes

Mark, the idea is that you track all your clicks through the entire sales process.

Optimize your funnel to get the highest optin rate and your follow ups to get the most engagement and sales.

Over time you'll be able to tell which sources give you the lowest cost per sale. That's what your ultimate goal is to get the sale, not the initial click.

If you just buy the lowest CPC you can find, and send the visitors directly to a sales page you'll quickly go broke.

Randy Sult
Posted 6 Jun 2022 at 23:37
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Mark Gillette on 06 Jun 2022 at 22:30

Ha now I am a newbie here and I see this( I did 3 big product launches in 2 years..that list is now for sale) how could this help me? I do not understand?

My list is made up of leads from these product launches. If people sell trash traffic for .30 a click here, I will sell my traffic at Traffic4Me. I've been doing this since 2005…. Selling for a lower price is not a good strategy….unless you are in a hurry to go broke. Don’t believe me GOOD LUCK

It's like saying….I want to go broke faster than the next guy,...

Bill
Posted 7 Jun 2022 at 15:01
Nelia Bowens
1 post / 0 likes

text

Posted 10 Jun 2022 at 07:25
Keith Campbell
6 posts / 1 like

The answer to your question is “Not necessarily.”

Someone may sell clicks at a high price claiming that their traffic is off superior quality based on optins and upfront sales, but there’s really no way to tell until you have figured out cost per sale as Bill said, or to go a step further, lifetime value.

Optins and upfront sales don’t really mean much.

People place way too much value on high optin rates and upfront sales.

Upfront sales are generally $7 “trip-wire” offers.

Paying $80 for 100 clicks to get 50 leads and a $7 sale and thinking you’ve won would be silly.

You must test various sellers and figure out cost per sale and lifetime value or you will find yourself going broke. 

Price per click is only relevant in so far as it affects cost per sale and lifetime value.

Price per click has nothing to do with quality.

Unless the price per click is extremely low.

Generally people who sell clicks for $0.25 and lower have built their lists from cheap, low-quality sources like mobile pop traffic.

Good thing you won't have that problem here as UDIMI has set the lowest PPC to $0.40.

I would say all traffic sold on here is decent traffic.

You just have to keep testing and figuring out which sellers' traffic is best for your offer/s in terms of cost per sale and lifetime value.

Posted 17 Jun 2022 at 03:08
Go up
Go down