I really want to help!

I really want to help!
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I really want to help!

I’ve been doing this since 2005…that’s 17+ years…WOW, a long time and I’ve made over 30 million dollars as a product vendor on ClickBank. So, I want to help you…okay here it goes…

Engagement= those list members that at least open up follow-up emails… That is what I optimize for…. 

New list members SELDOM buy on impulse and those that do tend to refund.…. but engaged list members become buyers… So, the main question is…what is an engaged list member, and how do I convert them to money.

Give me ANY TRAFFIC source, and I will make money with it…even PPV or Guaranteed leads. 

HOW? List segmentation and follow through. My list members know my name!!!!

I can’t solve this problem in one post…but I can give YOU A HUGE tip on how to start.

For example…Your opt-in form says “GET RICH SYSTEM,” and then your email is from “YOUR NAME”…no one has seen your name, and then they get your names emails….guess what they marked them as spam…or worse, you get a phone number, and you call them….you get a fine for telemarketing.

See, it all has to make sense…. I see a form that Says Bill, and I get an email from Bill…I like Bill… I buy from Bill. 

Does that make sense…YES!

If you use a pre-done opt-in form for some stupid Biz Op and then your email is delivered in your personal NAME…..YOUR LIST MEMBER HAS NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE GETTING THIS EMAIL. 

I’ll be honest…people buy from people. Don’t try to hide. If you are not proud of what you are selling, you will FAIL!

Bill
Posted 14 Dec 2022 at 21:02
Tawanna Payne
2 posts / 1 like

I'm very, very new at THIS, AND I'm REALLY STILL PANDEMIC KING! Just last week in Sacramento,. CA, this place has been MANDATED TO WEAR MASKS AGAIN! So, you need to understand that ALL this REALLY is not important to me right now! There's way worse things going on in this SLOW-ASS-COW-HORSE Town which I a'm preparing to get out of as I type you this! This place is not for Me or my family who have been sick, going back and forth to doctors around all these GERMS! The RSV has hit mostly the children now which is just as bad as the Flu or Coviid-19! It's not safe here or anywhere I guess, but I have to concentrate on getting out of this SAC-A-Tomatoes! I can't worry about making money with you or anybody if I have to take care of our health first! Will, be glad you have a safer place! Until I have a safe place, I will be getting my traffic from Udimi ASAP!

Posted 15 Dec 2022 at 00:10
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Tawanna Payne on 15 Dec 2022 at 00:10

I'm very, very new at THIS, AND I'm REALLY STILL PANDEMIC KING! Just last week in Sacramento,. CA, this place has been MANDATED TO WEAR MASKS AGAIN! So, you need to understand that ALL this REALLY is not important to me right now! There's way worse things going on in this SLOW-ASS-COW-HORSE Town which I a'm preparing to get out of as I type you this! This place is not for Me or my family who have been sick, going back and forth to doctors around all these GERMS! The RSV has hit mostly the children now which is just as bad as the Flu or Coviid-19! It's not safe here or anywhere I guess, but I have to concentrate on getting out of this SAC-A-Tomatoes! I can't worry about making money with you or anybody if I have to take care of our health first! Will, be glad you have a safer place! Until I have a safe place, I will be getting my traffic from Udimi ASAP!

Okay good luck…

Bill
Posted 15 Dec 2022 at 01:10
Bruce Weiglein
4 posts / 2 likes
William McRea on 14 Dec 2022 at 21:02

I really want to help!

I’ve been doing this since 2005…that’s 17+ years…WOW, a long time and I’ve made over 30 million dollars as a product vendor on ClickBank. So, I want to help you…okay here it goes…

Engagement= those list members that at least open up follow-up emails… That is what I optimize for…. 

New list members SELDOM buy on impulse and those that do tend to refund.…. but engaged list members become buyers… So, the main question is…what is an engaged list member, and how do I convert them to money.

Give me ANY TRAFFIC source, and I will make money with it…even PPV or Guaranteed leads. 

I can’t solve this problem in one post…but I can give YOU A HUGE tip on how to start.

For example…Your opt-in form says “GET RICH SYSTEM,” and then your email is from “YOUR NAME”…no one has seen your name, and then they get your names emails….guess what they marked them as spam…or worse, you get a phone number, and you call them….you get a fine for telemarketing.

See, it all has to make sense…. I see a form that Says Bill, and I get an email from Bill…I like Bill… I buy from Bill. 

If you use a pre-done opt-in form for some stupid Biz Op and then your email is delivered in your personal NAME…..YOUR LIST MEMBER HAS NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE GETTING THIS EMAIL. 

I’ll be honest…people buy from people. Don’t try to hide. If you are not proud of what you are selling, you will FAIL!

Hi Bill, you have some great info here that makes sense. So do you have examples of a couple of emails to get them to know who you are and except that name?

Bruce
Posted 16 Dec 2022 at 11:48
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

No I’m not likely to share my content…lol... I write the messages as if I’m talking to a friend. The more they feel that your a friends the more they trust you in the more likely are in a buy.

Bill
Posted 16 Dec 2022 at 14:45
Jonas Loberg Skar
2 posts / 0 likes

Very interesting Bill. Personaly im trying to grasp the concept of building a relationship with my list so that they end up buying from me. As you mention in your one line: I like Bill.. I buy from Bill..

Do you have any tips for building a good relation with your list?

Best regards, Jonas.

Posted 16 Dec 2022 at 15:09
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Yes here is what EVERYONE seems to miss. Not all your list members are going to be in love with whatever you shove down their throats...Reality BITES, BUT there is a way to find out what your list members are truly interested in.

They call that list segmentation. Basically you send out a series of emails...on different topics and if someone opens an email about crypto then you segment them to your crypto email sequence. Then your chances of selling something goes way up, and your list member thinks WOW this guy knows what I want. Someone looking to Build Blog will not want emails on Crypto etc.....

See the key is to use any traffic source to get people into a segmentation sequence.

Also don't use other peoples swipe...GOOGLE sees this and will send your email to spam. Write all your own email copy.

Best of luck

Bill
Posted 16 Dec 2022 at 16:32
Troy Arrandale
13 posts / 0 likes

I really want to help!

Thanks, Bill! You gave great insight here :) You did help me for my future promotions with my own personal affiliate marketing. Right now, though, I'm just a newly certified solo ad seller :)

Posted 19 Dec 2022 at 20:22
Troy Arrandale
13 posts / 0 likes
William McRea on 16 Dec 2022 at 16:32

Yes here is what EVERYONE seems to miss. Not all your list members are going to be in love with whatever you shove down their throats...Reality BITES, BUT there is a way to find out what your list members are truly interested in.

THEY CALL THAT LIST SEGMENTATION. Basically you send out a series of emails...on different topics and if someone opens an email about crypto then you segment them to your crypto email sequence. Then your chances of selling something goes way up, and your list member thinks WOW this guy knows what I want. Someone looking to Build Blog will not want emails on Crypto etc.....

See the key is to use any traffic source to get people into a segmentation sequence.

Also don't use other peoples swipe...GOOGLE sees this and will send your email to spam. Write all your own email copy.

Best of luck

"Write your own email copy."

thanks for that!

actually, before i started selling solo ads, I actually HIRED a professional copywriter to write my followup emails :)

yep it cost a pretty penny and I was lucky to have that money to do that! but boy that's worth it! such a time-saver for me in my busy life! :)

Posted 19 Dec 2022 at 20:26
Troy Arrandale
13 posts / 0 likes
Tawanna Payne on 15 Dec 2022 at 00:10

hey Tawanna...look into something called daily ozonating therapy at home.. with a book called "The One Minute Cure". it uses 0 3 not O 2 and viruses of any kind are defenseless against it because of the enzymes o3 naturally has. basically stronger than any top-notch probiotic I had ever used.

my husband and I, a year before covid started, we found out about it, decided to try doing it every day cuz we don't like being sick, and so in the summer of 2020 when my husband's daughter, who doesn't do it, was carefully observing all CDC rules got it anyway and didn't know it at first and brought it to our home. we tested negative!

there's more to that happy story, too. because she got vaccinated when those came about, and then she got covid again anyway, exposing us again, and we STILL tested negative! lol

we use the ozonating machine in our home. but you gotta read that small book first so you know how to do it right :) if you don't do the right amount every day, you still won't be as protected. we were just so so exact with doing it the right way according to the book instructions :) (with a machine and normal water of any kind, including bottled water: 6 to 8 8-ounce glasses of it every day, without fail )

Posted 19 Dec 2022 at 20:36
Shelly J Cooper
1 post / 0 likes

I really want to help!

So, are you a Udimi seller, an Affiliate Marketer, or you have products for sale on clickbank?

Posted 21 Dec 2022 at 16:42
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Shelly J Cooper on 21 Dec 2022 at 16:42

So, are you a Udimi seller, an Affiliate Marketer, or you have products for sale on clickbank?

Yea…and back in 2005 I had no clue what to do….

I never begged…I did not want to seem desperate

Instead I went to school and figured it out and made my first million on clickbank by 2008

Right now I have 3 clickbank products ($300 a day each) and I have a new one in February 2023. Look this industry is not hard, but don’t ask me to do it for you!

Put your nose to the grind stone, study, take a lot of risk and…bingo… you could be selling solo ads for fun 14 years from now like I do.

Yes I had a mentor…In 2010 I paid Frank Kern 50k to help me move to the next level…That was my investment NOT his… I did what he recommended and I multiplied what he cost me by 500%…

He did not make that money … I did…but I would have not made that money without him. I would not have made a penny if I did not take massive action…all the way until the end.

I sell here for fun..and I love seeing people trying to better themselves. What I love more is reading your success stories.

Best of luck

Bill
Posted 21 Dec 2022 at 19:09
Go up
Go down