Suggestions & Ideas
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 5 Jan 2016 at 19:45
Pendi Leong
31  / 1
7 posts / 9 likes

must be great if udimi have a chat bar like TE (traffic Exchange) so if we need some helps or any questions we can ask the other members whois online. Ty

Posted 18 Feb 2016 at 13:50
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

It would be awesome if sellers can see how many views and clicks their listings are getting. Perhaps the system can even suggest ways to improve listings.

Posted 21 Feb 2016 at 02:44
Josh Carter
15 posts / 7 likes

I have suggestion for sellers.

Let us choose how many clicks we can deliver daily PLUS what the biggest package we sell is. So if I select I can deliver 200 clicks a day, and my biggest package is 400 clicks, and then someone orders 400 clicks, it would take 200 clicks from 2 days.

Posted 24 Feb 2016 at 16:28
Nils Hansen
6 posts / 2 likes
Christopher Jones on 30 Jan 2016 at 20:14

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, first I'd like to say I am pleased to find an organization where traffic seller's are filtered and kept specifically for certain entrepreneurs. However, there's one thing I'm very very concerned about and that is that I see a lot of testimonies posted on all the sellers sights about how many clicks they've received but really I don't see whether or how many sales each person has gotten from that campaign. That also brings up a question about the lists that the sellers are using...Whether or not these are reused and that these people will just click or opt-in not really committed to said business system. I truly hope this is not the case and that buyer's are not that gullible to just go with that and be content. Are they not aware that this could be the case, not realizing that this is just a common thing with these sellers list to begin with? I for one don't want to purchase used traffic that just clicks all and any offer just for the hell of it.

I think the Udimi should have a protocol to filter the sellers traffic in a way to weed out certain out dated or a certain amount of set clicks that a prospect can click in a certain cycle date of a campaign so that we wont be continually buying old outdate prospect sellers list. I've been trying to find out ratio's for actual sales that a buyer of a particular seller has gotten from a campaign they've sent out on a certain date cycle but I see that Udimi has not created such setup to do this. Everyone should come together who reads this and think about this and try to petition this change into existence with Udimi. This way maybe the sellers list will become error proof for old outdated reused lists or people who just clicks any and all offers because I think there are some common people out there who will do that and not be committed to the program or business system. We need people who are committed. Also in doing this this will help critique whether "our" particular copy ad is really effective in a certain cycle of that campaign run. See all this comes together which is so simple. Udimi has a filter for all the other weeding out but not the one I'm mentioning here.

I truly hope that of no fault of buyers that sellers aren't blindedly skeeming buyers because Udimi or anyone can't filter the list in this way. Actually be it as it may, sellers can obviously without fault do this. We need to all ask for this implementation in the filter process so that campaigning will be more effective and more informative to us as buyers.

I am a newbee so let me know what you's think?

As Udimi does not force sellers to delete the filtered clicks, it is only too human that the filtered clicks are being resold.

I have 555 subscribers all from Udimi. Now I am up to 5 sales. I expect that uncle Dimitry will take action.

Posted 2 Mar 2016 at 21:40
Arek Drabik
17 posts / 8 likes

Please place LOGOUT button on top of the page rather somewhere...

Posted 4 Mar 2016 at 08:39
Nils Hansen
6 posts / 2 likes
Arek Drabik on 04 Mar 2016 at 08:39

I don't understand what you want.

Posted 4 Mar 2016 at 08:50
Arek Drabik
17 posts / 8 likes

pretty ease mate. Do log out we have to go to settings and press logout button. Could you kindly move this button up on top please? make our life easier :)

(I meant: to logout)

Posted 4 Mar 2016 at 09:37
Nils Hansen
6 posts / 2 likes
Arek Drabik on 04 Mar 2016 at 09:37

pretty ease mate. Do log out we have to go to settings and press logout button. Could you kindly move this button up on top please? make our life easier :)
added later

(I meant: to logout)

Sorry, I am unaware that it causes you difficulties if I do not log out.

Posted 4 Mar 2016 at 09:55
Arek Drabik
17 posts / 8 likes

not to worry Nils. Have a good day.

Do you work in Udimi Support team?

Posted 4 Mar 2016 at 11:42
Tom Connelly
8 posts / 3 likes

udimi site doesn't work well on android mobile browsers. I always have to revert to a computer to place an order. The swipe widget, for example, the drop down, doesn't work. The site doesn't scale on screen well for mobile. Fix it.

Just posting this message was a real pain in the butt.

Posted 9 Mar 2016 at 12:05
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

quit screwing suppliers out of quality traffic with your Prime membership

Posted 11 Mar 2016 at 23:21
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
Low Guohao on 20 Jan 2016 at 04:01

I am not sure how many forum threads are here, but it is kinda messy.

So maybe some broad categories to group the threads, like what Warrior Forum does.

E.g. Introductions - for newcomers
Region - (i see some threads asking for local listings)
etc

I'd have to agree, a more conventional forum system with individual sections and sub-topics for the threads, rather than the bulletin board style available now. It would probably make it easier to moderate to.

https://udimi.com/p/tonyparzakonis

Posted 18 Mar 2016 at 11:21
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
William McRea on 11 Mar 2016 at 23:21

quit screwing suppliers out of quality traffic with your Prime membership

Hi William, your traffic should just end up somewhere else in your rotators, so it's never really wasted. My filtered traffic goes to my clickbanking partners and CPA offers.

https://udimi.com/p/tonyparzakonis

Posted 18 Mar 2016 at 11:26
David Garrick
479  / 6
10 posts / 7 likes
Arek Drabik on 04 Mar 2016 at 08:39

I totally agree with you Arek.... The LOGOUT button should be on the TOP of the page. That's standard navigation on almost all websites.

Posted 8 Apr 2016 at 15:27
Arek Drabik
17 posts / 8 likes

Thanks David, this is just a common sense and I can't understand why this is not done yet

Posted 12 Apr 2016 at 16:23
William Scullion
3 posts / 3 likes

lists are saturated only a fool will be here for an add

Posted 24 Apr 2016 at 23:48
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Tony Parzakonis on 18 Mar 2016 at 11:26

Hi William, your traffic should just end up somewhere else in your rotators, so it's never really wasted. My filtered traffic goes to my clickbanking partners and CPA offers.

-------------------------

Biz Opp. MLM. MMO. First Timers receive 95%+ Tier 1 & 10% OD! FRESH BUYERS ADDED DAILY! >> 5c Limited Time Discount [https://udimi.com/tonyparzakonis]

Thanks I did finally figure this out and set everything up right....better instructions for new members would have been a help. Everything is great now :)

Posted 25 Apr 2016 at 00:27
Martin Zwigl
4 posts / 3 likes

Must have been suggested a thousand times:

Better Editor for the emails *duck* :-)

Posted 25 Apr 2016 at 10:40
Daniel Zander
28 posts / 12 likes

affiliate prime earnings is not 50% its 25%. i got only 7 bucks from referal

Posted 25 Apr 2016 at 10:46
Mahbubur Rahman
61  / 1