Suggestions & Ideas

Suggestions & Ideas
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 5 Jan 2016 at 19:45
Sven
22 posts / 26 likes

Something I would like to see is a form of subscription service so repeating customers can subscribe to solo ads from sellers, wouldn't that be something to think about?

Posted 13 Jan 2016 at 20:57
Meshell Williams
6 posts / 17 likes

Something I would like to see is how to easily identify sellers that cater to countries outside the USA, primarily ASIA

Posted 16 Jan 2016 at 18:23
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes

Ok posted in the wrong section

https://udimi.com/forum/main/2166-credit-card-payments

Can this actually become a new feature?

Posted 19 Jan 2016 at 13:33
Low Guohao
2 posts / 9 likes

I am not sure how many forum threads are here, but it is kinda messy.

So maybe some broad categories to group the threads, like what Warrior Forum does.

E.g. Introductions - for newcomers
Region - (i see some threads asking for local listings)
etc

Posted 20 Jan 2016 at 04:01
Ivo Zhivkov
2 posts / 1 like

I just had my first solo campaign - very successful - with seller Mark Lee. I posted a nice review and afterwords I received another 2 clicks. So, I wanted to edit my review and because I didn't find "edit" button I deleted it with the idea to post another one. It might've been silly of me but I didn't even think that you can't edit or delete it and write better one. The point is isn't it better if there is an option to edit your review? Or at least when you click "Remove review" in the pop up to have the note that you can't write another one, not just "Are you sure?"

Posted 24 Jan 2016 at 23:08
Alexis Hradek
179  / 9
55 posts / 45 likes
Ivo Zhivkov on 24 Jan 2016 at 23:08

I just had my first solo campaign - very successful - with seller Mark Lee. I posted a nice review and afterwords I received another 2 clicks. So, I wanted to edit my review and because I didn't find "edit" button I deleted it with the idea to post another one. It might've been silly of me but I didn't even think that you can't edit or delete it and write better one. The point is isn't it better if there is an option to edit your review? Or at least when you click "Remove review" in the pop up to have the note that you can't write another one, not just "Are you sure?"

All rating are final okay they can't be changed

Posted 25 Jan 2016 at 02:47
Ivo Zhivkov
2 posts / 1 like

Yeah Alexis, I am just thinking if it's a good idea to have an option for editing basically until the review is published. Not after that, of course. But anyway, I know for next time :)

Posted 25 Jan 2016 at 14:50
Angie James
8 posts / 3 likes

A SEARCH button for similar topics would be good ... save scrolling endlessly to try to find a similar thread.

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 01:09
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, first I'd like to say I am pleased to find an organization where traffic seller's are filtered and kept specifically for certain entrepreneurs. However, there's one thing I'm very very concerned about and that is that I see a lot of testimonies posted on all the sellers sights about how many clicks they've received but really I don't see whether or how many sales each person has gotten from that campaign. That also brings up a question about the lists that the sellers are using...Whether or not these are reused and that these people will just click or opt-in not really committed to said business system. I truly hope this is not the case and that buyer's are not that gullible to just go with that and be content. Are they not aware that this could be the case, not realizing that this is just a common thing with these sellers list to begin with? I for one don't want to purchase used traffic that just clicks all and any offer just for the hell of it.

I think the Udimi should have a protocol to filter the sellers traffic in a way to weed out certain out dated or a certain amount of set clicks that a prospect can click in a certain cycle date of a campaign so that we wont be continually buying old outdate prospect sellers list. I've been trying to find out ratio's for actual sales that a buyer of a particular seller has gotten from a campaign they've sent out on a certain date cycle but I see that Udimi has not created such setup to do this. Everyone should come together who reads this and think about this and try to petition this change into existence with Udimi. This way maybe the sellers list will become error proof for old outdated reused lists or people who just clicks any and all offers because I think there are some common people out there who will do that and not be committed to the program or business system. We need people who are committed. Also in doing this this will help critique whether "our" particular copy ad is really effective in a certain cycle of that campaign run. See all this comes together which is so simple. Udimi has a filter for all the other weeding out but not the one I'm mentioning here.

I truly hope that of no fault of buyers that sellers aren't blindedly skeeming buyers because Udimi or anyone can't filter the list in this way. Actually be it as it may, sellers can obviously without fault do this. We need to all ask for this implementation in the filter process so that campaigning will be more effective and more informative to us as buyers.

I am a newbee so let me know what you's think?

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 20:14
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes
Ivo Zhivkov on 24 Jan 2016 at 23:08

But how many sales did you get???that's the question out of you campaign? How many people are actually committed buyer's or opt in's that you've gotten from this? That's what you should be proud about just as much..

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 20:17
Meshell Williams
6 posts / 17 likes
Christopher Jones on 30 Jan 2016 at 20:17

But how many sales did you get???that's the question out of you campaign? How many people are actually committed buyer's or opt in's that you've gotten from this? That's what you should be proud about just as much..

I agree with you.

My 1st solo ad I only purchased 50 but out those only ONE person have committed to buying & we are still doing the "dance".....

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 20:22
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes
Meshell Williams on 30 Jan 2016 at 20:22

I agree with you.

My 1st solo ad I only purchased 50 but out those only ONE person have committed to buying & we are still doing the "dance".....

Did you read my suggestion post? Read my suggestion post and tell me what you think if you don't mind? Somethings strange about this traffic everybodies getting identical clicks with. Don't get me wrong I do appreciate Udimi, but I'm leary about the actual prospect traffic we get. Check it out.

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 00:04
Meshell Williams
6 posts / 17 likes

I did read your suggestion & you are right on point. There should be a protocol here to filter the sellers traffic.

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 01:43
Maury Crox
1 post / 1 like

Subject: targeting specific areas, both for buyers and sellers, through some Udimi option.

Hello from Italy and first of all pardon my typos :-)

I'd just like to share this idea / consideration: everyone knows "T1 areas pay better than others for many reasons" (super-shrinked-concept)... But sometimes I find myself promoting products for other areas (in example, Italy), with a list "not perfectly tailored" (shrinking again) for this event... Yep, you can use the Forum and look for the best deal / person here... but how about a sort of "option" where who sells, can show the possibilty to target specific areas / languages, and who's buying, can (quickly) find Udimi sellers who can customize traffic?

2 cents from a noob: thank you in advance for your time and forgive me, if you find that was a BS. :-D

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 09:55
Nils Hansen
6 posts / 2 likes

I have bought 370 leads (adresses) in Jan/Feb. 2016.

Of those 3 (three) have bought for $9 each. The rest? Is it crap?

In one case 65% of the clicks send were filtered out!

I agree that there should be a way to guarantee the quality of the purchases.

Posted 13 Feb 2016 at 12:49
Pendi Leong
31  / 1
7 posts / 9 likes

must be great if udimi have a chat bar like TE (traffic Exchange) so if we need some helps or any questions we can ask the other members whois online. Ty

Posted 18 Feb 2016 at 13:50
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

It would be awesome if sellers can see how many views and clicks their listings are getting. Perhaps the system can even suggest ways to improve listings.

Posted 21 Feb 2016 at 02:44
Josh Carter
15 posts / 7 likes

I have suggestion for sellers.

Let us choose how many clicks we can deliver daily PLUS what the biggest package we sell is. So if I select I can deliver 200 clicks a day, and my biggest package is 400 clicks, and then someone orders 400 clicks, it would take 200 clicks from 2 days.

Posted 24 Feb 2016 at 16:28
Nils Hansen
6 posts / 2 likes
Christopher Jones on 30 Jan 2016 at 20:14

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, first I'd like to say I am pleased to find an organization where traffic seller's are filtered and kept specifically for certain entrepreneurs. However, there's one thing I'm very very concerned about and that is that I see a lot of testimonies posted on all the sellers sights about how many clicks they've received but really I don't see whether or how many sales each person has gotten from that campaign. That also brings up a question about the lists that the sellers are using...Whether or not these are reused and that these people will just click or opt-in not really committed to said business system. I truly hope this is not the case and that buyer's are not that gullible to just go with that and be content. Are they not aware that this could be the case, not realizing that this is just a common thing with these sellers list to begin with? I for one don't want to purchase used traffic that just clicks all and any offer just for the hell of it.

I think the Udimi should have a protocol to filter the sellers traffic in a way to weed out certain out dated or a certain amount of set clicks that a prospect can click in a certain cycle date of a campaign so that we wont be continually buying old outdate prospect sellers list. I've been trying to find out ratio's for actual sales that a buyer of a particular seller has gotten from a campaign they've sent out on a certain date cycle but I see that Udimi has not created such setup to do this. Everyone should come together who reads this and think about this and try to petition this change into existence with Udimi. This way maybe the sellers list will become error proof for old outdated reused lists or people who just clicks any and all offers because I think there are some common people out there who will do that and not be committed to the program or business system. We need people who are committed. Also in doing this this will help critique whether "our" particular copy ad is really effective in a certain cycle of that campaign run. See all this comes together which is so simple. Udimi has a filter for all the other weeding out but not the one I'm mentioning here.

I truly hope that of no fault of buyers that sellers aren't blindedly skeeming buyers because Udimi or anyone can't filter the list in this way. Actually be it as it may, sellers can obviously without fault do this. We need to all ask for this implementation in the filter process so that campaigning will be more effective and more informative to us as buyers.

I am a newbee so let me know what you's think?

As Udimi does not force sellers to delete the filtered clicks, it is only too human that the filtered clicks are being resold.

I have 555 subscribers all from Udimi. Now I am up to 5 sales. I expect that uncle Dimitry will take action.

Posted 2 Mar 2016 at 21:40
Arek Drabik
17 posts / 8 likes

Please place LOGOUT button on top of the page rather somewhere...

Posted 4 Mar 2016 at 08:39
Go up
Go down