William Scullion
3 posts / 3 likes

lists are saturated only a fool will be here for an add

Posted 24 Apr 2016 at 23:48
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Tony Parzakonis on 18 Mar 2016 at 11:26

Hi William, your traffic should just end up somewhere else in your rotators, so it's never really wasted. My filtered traffic goes to my clickbanking partners and CPA offers.

-------------------------

Biz Opp. MLM. MMO. First Timers receive 95%+ Tier 1 & 10% OD! FRESH BUYERS ADDED DAILY! >> 5c Limited Time Discount [https://udimi.com/tonyparzakonis]

Thanks I did finally figure this out and set everything up right....better instructions for new members would have been a help. Everything is great now :)

Posted 25 Apr 2016 at 00:27
Martin Zwigl
4 posts / 3 likes

Must have been suggested a thousand times:

Better Editor for the emails *duck* :-)

Posted 25 Apr 2016 at 10:40
Daniel Zander
28 posts / 12 likes

affiliate prime earnings is not 50% its 25%. i got only 7 bucks from referal

Posted 25 Apr 2016 at 10:46
Mahbubur Rahman
61  / 1
26 posts / 6 likes

I hope a mobile app for udimi.com

Posted 27 Apr 2016 at 06:55
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Daniel Zander on 25 Apr 2016 at 10:46

affiliate prime earnings is not 50% its 25%. i got only 7 bucks from referal

Prime costs $14

Posted 9 May 2016 at 13:31
Hummus Tech
7 posts / 9 likes

It would be nice if buyers could select time range for delivery. A lot of good vendors that we work with have a big challenge to deliver non-US clicks on time.

We don't care about the fast delivery but quality. This would help non-US buyers a lot, as we also noticed that some vendors try too hard to finish the solo so last clicks are not of a best quality. Happens rarely, but it's damaging both parties that way.

Posted 10 May 2016 at 09:49
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Hummus Tech on 10 May 2016 at 09:49

It would be nice if buyers could select time range for delivery. A lot of good vendors that we work with have a big challenge to deliver non-US clicks on time.

We don't care about the fast delivery but quality. This would help non-US buyers a lot, as we also noticed that some vendors try too hard to finish the solo so last clicks are not of a best quality. Happens rarely, but it's damaging both parties that way.

You as a buyer, can stop timer after the 100 hours time limit is expired, and in that way a seller will have additional 30 days to deliver all missing clicks to your link. The timer can be stopped inside of the solo ad order, in the Money section.

Posted 10 May 2016 at 15:08
Hummus Tech
7 posts / 9 likes

Oh didn't know that - started to use it now and it's better ;)

Another suggestion. Would it be possible that Udimi tracking link would send the users to different locations? What I mean is that if I want European GEO based clicks to go to offer A while the US geos would go to offer B. Also A/B would be possible that way.

Today it's like this Udimi link -> Tracking link -> Offer - with all UTMs, tracks and stuff like that redirects can take up to 3s which is ok.

But when we do Udimi link -> A/B or GEO split link -> Tracking link -> Offer - this can take a bit longer than 3s.

Of course in prime ;)

Posted 16 May 2016 at 08:16
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Hummus Tech on 16 May 2016 at 08:16

Oh didn't know that - started to use it now and it's better ;)

Another suggestion. Would it be possible that Udimi tracking link would send the users to different locations? What I mean is that if I want European GEO based clicks to go to offer A while the US geos would go to offer B. Also A/B would be possible that way.

Today it's like this Udimi link -> Tracking link -> Offer - with all UTMs, tracks and stuff like that redirects can take up to 3s which is ok.

But when we do Udimi link -> A/B or GEO split link -> Tracking link -> Offer - this can take a bit longer than 3s.

Of course in prime ;)

That means too much additional work for sellers who have to review your site before accepting the order.

You can do that yourself. Put a script on your landing page that displays different content to users from different countries, languages, connection speed (disable videos) or usage type (mobile vs desktop). BTW, this will dramatically improve conversions from all your traffic sources.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 31 May 2016 at 14:20
Alexander A
1 post / 2 likes

Hi:

Just joined the family and bought my first solo ads. Looking forward to learning from you all.

alex.

Posted 2 Jun 2016 at 02:36
William Brant
1 post / 2 likes

IMO 100 hours is too long for delivery, especially for smaller traffic packages.

If hits can't be delivered in 24 hours ( 48 if we are being generous ) then vendor shouldn't be selling that size package.

If I order something and get 2 hits on the first day I then have to wait another 3 days before I can re-alocate those funds, if I wanted a mailing to go out 2 or 3 days later I would have sceduled them to go out on those dates.

Posted 2 Jun 2016 at 21:31
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William Brant on 02 Jun 2016 at 21:31

IMO 100 hours is too long for delivery, especially for smaller traffic packages.

If hits can't be delivered in 24 hours ( 48 if we are being generous ) then vendor shouldn't be selling that size package.

If I order something and get 2 hits on the first day I then have to wait another 3 days before I can re-alocate those funds, if I wanted a mailing to go out 2 or 3 days later I would have sceduled them to go out on those dates.

Good idea. We will think about that. Maybe minimal delivery per 24 hours or something like that

Posted 2 Jun 2016 at 21:35
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

1) 24 hours is not realistic delivery time. Sellers can't force subscribers to click on links especially if the solo ads are very target written to eliminate curious and useless clicks.

2) There's not much protection for sellers on udimi. Sellers should be able to see how many refunds a buyer has received and how many solos they've purchased. It's very important for the seller to be aware if they are dealing with somebody who's only looking for freebies. If a newbie has bought 3 solos and received 3 refunds..obviously something's not right.

Posted 17 Jun 2016 at 15:32
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Nicole K on 17 Jun 2016 at 15:32

1) 24 hours is not realistic delivery time. Sellers can't force subscribers to click on links especially if the solo ads are very target written to eliminate curious and useless clicks.

2) There's not much protection for sellers on udimi. Sellers should be able to see how many refunds a buyer has received and how many solos they've purchased. It's very important for the seller to be aware if they are dealing with somebody who's only looking for freebies. If a newbie has bought 3 solos and received 3 refunds..obviously something's not right.

1. Delivery deadline will stay 100 hours, but extra 50 hours will be removed

2. This is a good idea. I have added it to production queue

Posted 17 Jun 2016 at 15:54
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

That's certainly Fair....heck I know I get upset if I have not delivered all my order in 24 hour...100 hours is a lot of latitude. I juggle a lot of orders but I treat each one with the same priority.

Nicole K... Very good advice I will start looking at this before accepting orders.

Posted 17 Jun 2016 at 15:59
Richard Fulton
7 posts / 2 likes

As a buyer, I am interested in being able to comment on a seller's solo ad 30 to 90 days out to purely identify sale conversions. This would not be a rating on the delivery but could be just a simple standardized comment placed under the rating. The initial rating would not be changed just a sales conversion number added.

The comment could be something very simple like: "How many total sales did you generate from this ad and the funnel associated with it?" That sales number could then be reflected in the sales percentage for the seller. A second optional question could be "How does this conversion rate compare with your other traffic sources?" with simply "Worse than average, average, and better than average" as options.

Why is this needed?

1) Buyers of solo ads are far more interested in sellers who provide opt-ins that convert to sales. Larger ticket items and often smaller ticket items may not convert to sales immediately but require a funnel and proper subsequent marketing.

2) it is very easy for a seller to give free incentives for an individual to opt-in to an offer. These opt-ins are far lower in quality than opt-ins without free incentives.

Posted 19 Jun 2016 at 11:12
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Reasonable. Added to production queue.

Posted 19 Jun 2016 at 11:35
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

No not reasonable....as a supplier...I have know Idea how anyone is going to treat the leads they received from my database.... I can understand why a buyer would want this information...but I guarantee you BUYER A and BUYER B will not treat the leads the same. This is completely subjective and not entirely fair.

I know a lot of suppliers buy Solos as to Sell Solo ads and their leads are turned over 100 times so i "GET" why someone would want to know if the leads behave well a month down the road... But honestly you need to be able to capture and convert this data as quickly as possible since they will most likely be added to 20 other list within a month.

Since I don't operate the same as most here, my data is always fresh...But trust me most of the data being tossed around the solo ad rooms only have a very should period of time before they move to the next shiny object.

Richard if you want to build a list that is loyal to YOU then you should do a product launch and cultivate them.

Good luck!

Posted 19 Jun 2016 at 16:42
Richard Fulton
7 posts / 2 likes
William McRea on 19 Jun 2016 at 16:42

No not reasonable....as a supplier...I have know Idea how anyone is going to treat the leads they received from my database.... I can understand why a buyer would want this information...but I guarantee you BUYER A and BUYER B will not treat the leads the same. This is completely subjective and not entirely fair.

I know a lot of suppliers buy Solos as to Sell Solo ads and their leads are turned over 100 times so i "GET" why someone would want to know if the leads behave well a month down the road... But honestly you need to be able to capture and convert this data as quickly as possible since they will most likely be added to 20 other list within a month.

Since I don't operate the same as most here, my data is always fresh...But trust me most of the data being tossed around the solo ad rooms only have a very should period of time before they move to the next shiny object.

Richard if you want to build a list that is loyal to YOU then you should do a product launch and cultivate them.

Good luck!

Hi Bill,

I can see how the second question might bother sellers so leave it out. That question would probably be better as a poll in the forums; given the declining perception of solo ads.

For the first part, I really don't see how reporting sales after the rating closes is negative to a seller providing value. Providing this would be optional by the buyer. As sales are already reported, the only impact on ratings would be to raise the sale percentage for those suppliers who convert past the rating window or after being rated.

I am now looking at that sales percentage anyway. I have to currently assume that a low number means that it's a lousy list that won't convert to sales no matter how much effort one expends.

Posted 20 Jun 2016 at 11:24
Go up
Go down