Suggestions & Ideas
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 5 Jan 2016 at 19:45
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

That's certainly Fair....heck I know I get upset if I have not delivered all my order in 24 hour...100 hours is a lot of latitude. I juggle a lot of orders but I treat each one with the same priority.

Nicole K... Very good advice I will start looking at this before accepting orders.

Posted 17 Jun 2016 at 15:59
Richard Fulton
7 posts / 2 likes

As a buyer, I am interested in being able to comment on a seller's solo ad 30 to 90 days out to purely identify sale conversions. This would not be a rating on the delivery but could be just a simple standardized comment placed under the rating. The initial rating would not be changed just a sales conversion number added.

The comment could be something very simple like: "How many total sales did you generate from this ad and the funnel associated with it?" That sales number could then be reflected in the sales percentage for the seller. A second optional question could be "How does this conversion rate compare with your other traffic sources?" with simply "Worse than average, average, and better than average" as options.

Why is this needed?

1) Buyers of solo ads are far more interested in sellers who provide opt-ins that convert to sales. Larger ticket items and often smaller ticket items may not convert to sales immediately but require a funnel and proper subsequent marketing.

2) it is very easy for a seller to give free incentives for an individual to opt-in to an offer. These opt-ins are far lower in quality than opt-ins without free incentives.

Posted 19 Jun 2016 at 11:12
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Reasonable. Added to production queue.

Posted 19 Jun 2016 at 11:35
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

No not reasonable....as a supplier...I have know Idea how anyone is going to treat the leads they received from my database.... I can understand why a buyer would want this information...but I guarantee you BUYER A and BUYER B will not treat the leads the same. This is completely subjective and not entirely fair.

I know a lot of suppliers buy Solos as to Sell Solo ads and their leads are turned over 100 times so i "GET" why someone would want to know if the leads behave well a month down the road... But honestly you need to be able to capture and convert this data as quickly as possible since they will most likely be added to 20 other list within a month.

Since I don't operate the same as most here, my data is always fresh...But trust me most of the data being tossed around the solo ad rooms only have a very should period of time before they move to the next shiny object.

Richard if you want to build a list that is loyal to YOU then you should do a product launch and cultivate them.

Good luck!

Posted 19 Jun 2016 at 16:42
Richard Fulton
7 posts / 2 likes
William McRea on 19 Jun 2016 at 16:42

No not reasonable....as a supplier...I have know Idea how anyone is going to treat the leads they received from my database.... I can understand why a buyer would want this information...but I guarantee you BUYER A and BUYER B will not treat the leads the same. This is completely subjective and not entirely fair.

I know a lot of suppliers buy Solos as to Sell Solo ads and their leads are turned over 100 times so i "GET" why someone would want to know if the leads behave well a month down the road... But honestly you need to be able to capture and convert this data as quickly as possible since they will most likely be added to 20 other list within a month.

Since I don't operate the same as most here, my data is always fresh...But trust me most of the data being tossed around the solo ad rooms only have a very should period of time before they move to the next shiny object.

Richard if you want to build a list that is loyal to YOU then you should do a product launch and cultivate them.

Good luck!

Hi Bill,

I can see how the second question might bother sellers so leave it out. That question would probably be better as a poll in the forums; given the declining perception of solo ads.

For the first part, I really don't see how reporting sales after the rating closes is negative to a seller providing value. Providing this would be optional by the buyer. As sales are already reported, the only impact on ratings would be to raise the sale percentage for those suppliers who convert past the rating window or after being rated.

I am now looking at that sales percentage anyway. I have to currently assume that a low number means that it's a lousy list that won't convert to sales no matter how much effort one expends.

Posted 20 Jun 2016 at 11:24
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

option to change "Got sales" value on ratings has been published.

From today you can change "Got sales" mark, while the rating itself will remain unchangeable.

Posted 21 Jun 2016 at 14:43
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

Udimi needs to make the rating system more fair and honest. It has to be done. Newbies (if they really are) buying solos and requesting refunds without providing proof for their claims is getting old.

"I got zero opt-ins. I want a refund...okay maybe I got 10 opt-ins, not sure, I didn't use a tracker so I don't know but I want a refund." .."I got 40 opt-ins but I didn't get a sale. I want a refund."
These jokers need to go! These are not legit buyers. I'm just tired of that crap. If you can't provide a basic opt-in/sale tracker to all users then don't even let the newbies rate a solo until they've made at least 2 solo purchases and 30 days passed. That would show they are serious about buying solo ads.
Udimi should provide the most basic opt-in/sale tracker to all users free just like autoresponders provide opt-in tracking.
Of course if they want heatmap and video then they should upgrade to prime but the most basic opt-in/sale tracker should be available to all if you are going to have a fair and honest rating system.
Only the users who use the tracking script on their website should be allowed to post a rating because then both buyer and seller can see the results of the campaign and know it's a fair and honest rating.
"Got Sales" option can be available to everyone because some people use affiliate links to make sales and they can't put sales script on websites that they don't own.
Abdurahman Ibrahim https://udimi.com/o3qa3 writes "low optin rate and no sales. I want a refund."... What is low optin rate? how many did you get? Can we see stats? Posts a crappy rating, blocks the seller and runs away for 2 weeks.

We need an honest rating system!

Posted 24 Jun 2016 at 00:05
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I agree...people buy 50 clicks get 25 Optins and demand a refund because of no sales...sucks

Posted 24 Jun 2016 at 00:07
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William McRea on 24 Jun 2016 at 00:07

I agree...people buy 50 clicks get 25 Optins and demand a refund because of no sales...sucks

yes, these idiots even open disputes in paypal and do chargebacks with the same "reason". Ofter happens that they didn't get results, because their site is broken.

Posted 24 Jun 2016 at 09:12
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

yeah that has got to be frustrating

Posted 24 Jun 2016 at 14:58
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William McRea on 24 Jun 2016 at 14:58

yeah that has got to be frustrating

by the way, refund rate index has been already published. In addition, we will monitor buyers with suspiciously high refund rate (e.g. tirekickers and scams) and block them

Posted 25 Jun 2016 at 14:26
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes
Nicole K on 24 Jun 2016 at 00:05

Udimi needs to make the rating system more fair and honest. It has to be done. Newbies (if they really are) buying solos and requesting refunds without providing proof for their claims is getting old.

"I got zero opt-ins. I want a refund...okay maybe I got 10 opt-ins, not sure, I didn't use a tracker so I don't know but I want a refund." .."I got 40 opt-ins but I didn't get a sale. I want a refund."
These jokers need to go! These are not legit buyers. I'm just tired of that crap. If you can't provide a basic opt-in/sale tracker to all users then don't even let the newbies rate a solo until they've made at least 2 solo purchases and 30 days passed. That would show they are serious about buying solo ads.
Udimi should provide the most basic opt-in/sale tracker to all users free just like autoresponders provide opt-in tracking.
Of course if they want heatmap and video then they should upgrade to prime but the most basic opt-in/sale tracker should be available to all if you are going to have a fair and honest rating system.
Only the users who use the tracking script on their website should be allowed to post a rating because then both buyer and seller can see the results of the campaign and know it's a fair and honest rating.
"Got Sales" option can be available to everyone because some people use affiliate links to make sales and they can't put sales script on websites that they don't own.
Abdurahman Ibrahim https://udimi.com/o3qa3 [https://udimi.com/o3qa3] writes "low optin rate and no sales. I want a refund."... What is low optin rate? how many did you get? Can we see stats? Posts a crappy rating, blocks the seller and runs away for 2 weeks.

We need an honest rating system!

I completely agree!

Newbie gets no sale, does not mention opt-ins as if they are not important and gives feedback a thumbs down! Really???

Another wants more than 50% opt-in rate, laments a 56% Tier 1, ignores the sale or sales he gets buy placing a thumb down! Really????

Mentioning names unnecessary because it is usually the newbie that comes and goes.

No seller gives a buyer a bad rating! Worse case scenario the rating is removed when the buyer is inconsistent and unfair regarding the results.

However few buyers would remove an unfair bad rating except through a refund.

Should be noted that Udimi does already filter out useless clicks and refunds incomplete solos.

Review of the rating system is recommended.

Posted 29 Jun 2016 at 15:32
Ericka Luke
15 posts / 8 likes

i dont like how new users dont get to talk to sellers if its there first time buying i dont like that i have to guest which person to choose i would like to get the chance to personally talk to some of the sellers to see if my offer would interest there list and seeing what they can offer me that other sellers on the site cant i dont like that you have to either buy a prime membership or buy a solo ad before you get to talk to a seller you cant even post in the forum until you make a purchase i feel that thats not fair

Posted 2 Jul 2016 at 23:50
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

See attach

Posted 4 Jul 2016 at 08:44
Adrian Costan
1476  / 4
23 posts / 8 likes

I think that it should be really beneficial if we could reply to our reviews. As in every industry people have the chance to give their side of the story when they get a bad review and it will help the buyers see the full story.

Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 07:26
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes
Adrian Costan on 15 Jul 2016 at 07:26

I think that it should be really beneficial if we could reply to our reviews. As in every industry people have the chance to give their side of the story when they get a bad review and it will help the buyers see the full story.

Fantastic suggestion Adrian! I second that. Wrecks your day when you post a positive review for the buyer and get a negative review because "there were no sales", nevermind the 90 plus top-tier traffic or the 50 plus percent optins. The seller will look terribly bad to other new buyers who also don't realize that nobody on planet earth including Google and Facebook can 'guarantee' sales.

Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 07:49
Warren Enterprises
1 post / 2 likes

In regards to the refund issue, may I suggest that Udimi starts accepting Bitcoin as an alternative means of payment.

That way there is zero risk for the seller, and perhaps buyers that are happy to use BTC for payment will get a slight OD on their order?

In the type of cases that Nicole and William are referring to, (unknown buyers or buyers with high refund rates), they could state that they are happy to accept the solo as long as the buyer makes the payment with BTC rather than PayPal.

If Udimi uses a service such as https://bitpay.com/ to process orders there will be no risk of exchange rate fluctuations, if that is a concern.

Posted 16 Jul 2016 at 00:32
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

I have a suggestion about rating.

There is the thumbs up I got sales and the thumbs down for bad experience.

There is the thumb up for I got leads but what is the thumb up I got no sales for?

I think it is redundant and abused. The process is clicks, leads and then sales.

Obviously either I got sales or I did not.

Let's eliminate the thumbs up I got no sales. It is redundant and abused.

Posted 18 Jul 2016 at 21:31
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Olushola Akinwumi on 18 Jul 2016 at 21:31

I have a suggestion about rating.

There is the thumbs up I got sales and the thumbs down for bad experience.

There is the thumb up for I got leads but what is the thumb up I got no sales for?

I think it is redundant and abused. The process is clicks, leads and then sales.

Obviously either I got sales or I did not.

Let's eliminate the thumbs up I got no sales. It is redundant and abused.

There is no "thumb down got no sales" button. This is what buyers have on option.

See attach

Posted 18 Jul 2016 at 21:56
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes

"Got no sales" is not classed as a negative review.

Also, it can be edited by a buyer.

See attach

Posted 18 Jul 2016 at 22:29
Go up
Go down