New Scheduling System

New Scheduling System
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Just my opinion as a supplier....I DONT LIKE AT ALL...

I appreciate some people are lazy and dont start their traffic on time. I am like clock work...everyone gets started 8am EST... Now I have to check every hour on the hour...

Big hassle...

Posted 20 Nov 2016 at 21:41
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
Nicole K on 23 Nov 2016 at 22:35

This is just a mess. Sellers know when their list is most responsive and at what times..sending solos at random time of day just don't work.

Agreed

Posted 24 Nov 2016 at 08:53
Cpa Masters
1 post / 1 like

From affiliate point of view it is easier to promote Udimi with up to the minute accuracy. And I remember this feature from Safe swaps. IMO when I know the solo will go out on time it gives peace of mind.

Posted 24 Nov 2016 at 21:40
Petar Kostadinov
3 posts / 6 likes

Vouch for option to lock some Hours or maybe10 hours to accept more orders.

Posted 24 Nov 2016 at 22:55
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes

Just Had a solo that was suppose to start at midnight last night, so i scheduled it all in to start so i could go to bed and for some reason woke up this morning and it was cancelled and refunded, saying i failed to deliver on time. Now I have one starting in 2hrs, (10am my time) (not midnight). With the old system, every solo started at 11am my local time, so I knew when I had to start the clicks like clockwork, this is random and ridiculous, not to mention that I feel like I need nurse and watch each and every solo order for the first 5 hrs.

This new system is stupid, if we have a technical difficulty, which we all know happens with solo selling, we don't even have time to correct it.

Anyone else agree?

Posted 25 Nov 2016 at 21:08
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I honestly don't think customers know when they are scheduling orders. I have some orders for delivery this evening. Saturday night into Sunday Morning traffic is not very effective....

In the mean time :) I want happy customers because after all I would not have them without Udimi... :)

Note to self set alarm clock for 2AM to check for orders....also put ear plugs in wife's ears so she don't kill me...LOL

Bill

Posted 26 Nov 2016 at 15:02
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
William McRea on 26 Nov 2016 at 15:02

I honestly don't think customers know when they are scheduling orders. I have some orders for delivery this evening. Saturday night into Sunday Morning traffic is not very effective....

In the mean time :) I want happy customers because after all I would not have them without Udimi... :)

Note to self set alarm clock for 2AM to check for orders....also put ear plugs in wife's ears so she don't kill me...LOL

Bill

Yep, agreed, and yep same situatioon

Posted 26 Nov 2016 at 20:22
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

Like everyone said above, that's really stupid decision !

Way too many things can cause issues with this ! I'm in OZ ... so i have to have alarms and make sure things are okay for first 5 hours ... which is a big big mess sometimes !!!

What a mess !!

Posted 27 Nov 2016 at 08:28
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

so I have customer that scheduled traffic to start at 6pm Sunday night...I asked him if he was sure...he said he did not realize he had schedule it at this time..it was just 24 hours after he placed the order...

honestly I don't think this is helping customers out as much as they may think ...

Posted 27 Nov 2016 at 20:56
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

They should consider making it not automatically cancel the solo after 5 hours. Just make it so the customer has the option to cancel after 5 hours if the clicks aren't completed enough, but not make it automatic.

Posted 28 Nov 2016 at 05:18
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
James on 28 Nov 2016 at 05:18

They should consider making it not automatically cancel the solo after 5 hours. Just make it so the customer has the option to cancel after 5 hours if the clicks aren't completed enough, but not make it automatic.

Yes agreed, good answer to the problem we are all facing as sellers.

Posted 28 Nov 2016 at 06:21
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes

Agreed on that!

Posted 28 Nov 2016 at 09:10
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Yeah got to agree....that would be better for both the supplier and very fair to the client. I started delivery last night for the Sunday night order I had...I just delivered enough clicks to keep it from being refunded...and now I am sending my customer good Monday morning traffic... Your idea would have given me the ability to send the entire order today.

I went to place an order just now....it shows the time in UTC I am not sure what that means to the average user.

Great conversation

Posted 28 Nov 2016 at 15:16
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Order just cancelled after I started delivering it....took to long. Customer ordered late evening because THEY DONT KNOW how to select a mailing time. Most click come in the morning. THIS IS A HORRIBLE PROBLEM!!!

At least tell customer to select a time and TRAIN them how to use the system.,..the DONT EVEN LOOK at the UTC thing...they just place their orders...

UGGG I AM LOOSING MONEY!

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 03:54
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

this is getting ridiculous !!! if this keep happening we all loose money and points !!!

Are Udimi people reading this ? do they realize what is happening ?

Do we all need to send them support tickets so they can notice ?

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 03:57
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I relied a very hot support ticket.

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 03:59
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

I think we all should do ...

I will now ...

Cheers guys

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 04:00
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
William McRea on 30 Nov 2016 at 03:54

Order just cancelled after I started delivering it....took to long. Customer ordered late evening because THEY DONT KNOW how to select a mailing time. Most click come in the morning. THIS IS A HORRIBLE PROBLEM!!!

At least tell customer to select a time and TRAIN them how to use the system.,..the DONT EVEN LOOK at the UTC thing...they just place their orders...

UGGG I AM LOOSING MONEY!

Same thing keeps happening to me too!!!!

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 06:46
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

This helps as far as only have 4 hours to accepts orders at least.

See attach

Now if they can show the customer how to SCHEDULE the time...its does no even tell them to select the start time. It just has a UTC button. SO if some is placing the order at 10PM Saturday....the order comes through for 10PM Sunday.... AT least test the customer Select Qty... Select Date and Select Time

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 13:12
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

I got a warning message that I neither accept nor reject orders yet I don't see anything that solos expired but a buyer asked me if I cancelled solo and I didn't cancel anything and I don't even see if anything expired or cancelled. Weird!

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 18:27
Indulis Staskevics
4711  / 4
8 posts / 5 likes

They are freaking me OUT... They turned my seller mode OFF because I rejected too many solo ads.. but I have clear rules on my solo deal.

Customer MUST have Squeeze page on front end..

All rejected solos don`t have Squeeze Pages.

Also got notification "You failed to start on time

Solo has been cancelled with refund."- but I`am already sending clicks.

Also I cant withdraw my earned money.

UDIMI Team please Explain ASAP

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:09
Go up
Go down