New Scheduling System

New Scheduling System
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Just my opinion as a supplier....I DONT LIKE AT ALL...

I appreciate some people are lazy and dont start their traffic on time. I am like clock work...everyone gets started 8am EST... Now I have to check every hour on the hour...

Big hassle...

Posted 20 Nov 2016 at 21:41
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

I think we all should do ...

I will now ...

Cheers guys

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 04:00
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
William McRea on 30 Nov 2016 at 03:54

Order just cancelled after I started delivering it....took to long. Customer ordered late evening because THEY DONT KNOW how to select a mailing time. Most click come in the morning. THIS IS A HORRIBLE PROBLEM!!!

At least tell customer to select a time and TRAIN them how to use the system.,..the DONT EVEN LOOK at the UTC thing...they just place their orders...

UGGG I AM LOOSING MONEY!

Same thing keeps happening to me too!!!!

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 06:46
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

This helps as far as only have 4 hours to accepts orders at least.

See attach

Now if they can show the customer how to SCHEDULE the time...its does no even tell them to select the start time. It just has a UTC button. SO if some is placing the order at 10PM Saturday....the order comes through for 10PM Sunday.... AT least test the customer Select Qty... Select Date and Select Time

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 13:12
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

I got a warning message that I neither accept nor reject orders yet I don't see anything that solos expired but a buyer asked me if I cancelled solo and I didn't cancel anything and I don't even see if anything expired or cancelled. Weird!

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 18:27
Indulis Staskevics
4711  / 4
8 posts / 5 likes

They are freaking me OUT... They turned my seller mode OFF because I rejected too many solo ads.. but I have clear rules on my solo deal.

Customer MUST have Squeeze page on front end..

All rejected solos don`t have Squeeze Pages.

Also got notification "You failed to start on time

Solo has been cancelled with refund."- but I`am already sending clicks.

Also I cant withdraw my earned money.

UDIMI Team please Explain ASAP

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:09
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes
Indulis Staskevics on 30 Nov 2016 at 19:09

They are freaking me OUT... They turned my seller mode OFF because I rejected too many solo ads.. but I have clear rules on my solo deal.

You can reject as many orders, as you wish.

But any seller who IGNORES 25%+ of own orders clearly shows unacceptable ignorance of buyers and affiliates who work hard to make this happen.

Hint: there is a support area to solve any questions where you are at fault...

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:19
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes
Indulis Staskevics on 30 Nov 2016 at 19:09

my rules are kinda like that too. I don't send every solo because there's no point wasting buyer's money when their landing page is just not set up for best conversion or if I already sent similar solo..no point of spamming list with same offers again.

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:21
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I bet I reject 25% of my orders...I spell everything out clearly in my solo deal....so I don't get it

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:25
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes
Nicole K on 30 Nov 2016 at 19:21

my rules are kinda like that too. I don't send every solo because there's no point wasting buyer's money when their landing page is just not set up for best conversion or if I already sent similar solo..no point of spamming list with same offers again.

again: you can reject orders. You can't ignore them.

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:25
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes
Udimi Team on 30 Nov 2016 at 19:25

I didn't ignore any orders..that's the thing. nothing expired!

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:35
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes
Udimi Team on 30 Nov 2016 at 19:25

I rejected 3 orders this morning...2 urls are exact same that I sent so I don't send same stuff and one was a broken url link so not sending that. So I didn't ignore anything. I didn't see any expired orders.

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 19:38
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

lol I have an order starting at 1am ...I can set my auto responder up...but seriously who want people to click on emails at 1am in the morning.....maybe he is selling a vegimati

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 01:18
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

Another order refunded !!! this is getting ridiculous !!! i don't have time for this !!!

dannngggg Udimi !!! what the ...

So ... Udimi ...

1- The 5 hour rule is a Big Problem !!! and causing hassle and money loss to almost everybody.

2- Rejecting order so we don't fall into the 5 hour rule, can also cause problems as mentioned above !

3- baby sitting accounts and baby sitting orders is an ISSUE

4- Most of Customers Don't even know about the timing !

I really don't get ... well Less Udimi , more VA :)

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 01:55
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I have 3 orders for 3am tomorrow....

PEOPLE 8am New York is NOT I repeat NOT 8 UCT

Please HELP UDIMI People don't understand UTC

Just got an order for 2am tomorrow night 100% t1...... This is SO SO SO WRONG!!!!

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 02:03
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes

hint for those who have problems with expired orders: set urgency to 24+ hours and more. You'll have 24 hours to accept your orders.

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:09
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
Udimi Team on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:09

hint for those who have problems with expired orders: set urgency to 24+ hours and more. You'll have 24 hours to accept your orders.

We need to fix the refund in 5hrs not the acceptance time! And also your click filtering, there is definitely something not right there since the past few days to a week, no matter how many times you say it is fine, we as sellers know straight away when something is changed! hopefully you can fix this, we are all loosing alot of money especially when you filter clicks and call them “bot or traffic exchange traffic” that I myself am getting sales from...lol...

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:18
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
Udimi Team on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:09

yes, done that ... but the problem is buyers are messing up the time, and the result is refusing many orders , bcz the time they choose there is no active traffic. and the more we refuse order the worst it is for us , points and money ...

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:18
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes
Mark Elali on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:18

yes, done that ... but the problem is buyers are messing up the time, and the result is refusing many orders , bcz the time they choose there is no active traffic. and the more we refuse order the worst it is for us , points and money ...

this is easy to solve: Write your best mailing time right on your profile, above order form.

Time drop shows 3 variants: UTC, EST and Local user's time, so it is easy for customer to pick correct time.

@Mark Haydin. Filter works fine and 5 hours to start delivery function will stay.

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:31
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

i also did , and Today i placed in large fonts , to Pleasssseeee Contact me before anyone place order and discuss the time extra ... but buyers don't read all description most of the time ...

no one is benefiting of that 5 hours rule ,,, buyers don't care, as long as they get their order in the agreed time frame ... and buyers know their list and what works best ...

I'm really puzzled and i cant see where is the good in this rule !!! like all the above sellers !

Mark Hayden :) :)

You got told !!!! " @Mark Haydin. Filter works fine and 5 hours to start delivery function will stay. "

Come on .. Go to Sleep everyone :))))

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:40
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Udimi Team on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:31

this is easy to solve: Write your best mailing time right on your profile, above order form.

Time drop shows 3 variants: UTC, EST and Local user's time, so it is easy for customer to pick correct time.

@Mark Haydin. Filter works fine and 5 hours to start delivery function will stay.

The change in the time drop to include est makes this a lot better

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 12:33
Go up
Go down