Forum Solo ads New Scheduling System

4177 / 17
405 posts / 355 likes

Just my opinion as a supplier....I DONT LIKE AT ALL...

I appreciate some people are lazy and dont start their traffic on time. I am like clock work...everyone gets started 8am EST... Now I have to check every hour on the hour...

Big hassle...

3 posts / 6 likes

Vouch for option to lock some Hours or maybe10 hours to accept more orders.

1 post / 1 like

From affiliate point of view it is easier to promote Udimi with up to the minute accuracy. And I remember this feature from Safe swaps. IMO when I know the solo will go out on time it gives peace of mind.

1492 / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
“
Nicole K
Nicole K on 23 Nov 2016 at 22:35

This is just a mess. Sellers know when their list is most responsive and at what times..sending solos at random time of day just don't work.

”

Agreed

355 / 1
35 posts / 14 likes
“
Nicole K

This is just a mess. Sellers know when their list is most responsive and at what times..sending solos at random time of day just don't work.

”

Agreed on that

2140 / 9
28 posts / 17 likes

100% Agreed. This is crazy

15 posts / 8 likes
“
Nicole K

”

100% agree.... not good business when you force your platform sellers to change their entire business model, or give up control of your own business.

1037 / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

279 / 1
52 posts / 42 likes
“
Udimi Team
Udimi Team on 23 Nov 2016 at 21:01

Any "for today" solo can start right away. The system will give you 105 hours to deliver the order if you accept it instantly.

”

When I have tried this, there is no 'stats' tab available for the solo

21 posts / 14 likes
“
Andy Steele
Andy Steele on 22 Nov 2016 at 17:21

From what I can see, this also means the buyer cannot order a solo for immediate start, they have to wait for 4-5 hours - is this new also?

”

Any "for today" solo can start right away. The system will give you 105 hours to deliver the order if you accept it instantly.

1492 / 13
59 posts / 36 likes

I also, don't agree with this new rule, and I can also appreciate some people don't start their traffic on time. I also am like clock work...everyone gets started 11am AEST...
But now same thing as Bill, I'll Now have to check every hour on the hour...

This is a major inconvenience and hassle for me also.

1037 / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

sellers should be able to set the times they are sending solos out and buyers can choose if they want to send at those times or not. My subscribers are US and I don't send solos in a.m. hours.

279 / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

From what I can see, this also means the buyer cannot order a solo for immediate start, they have to wait for 4-5 hours - is this new also?

355 / 1
35 posts / 14 likes

I don't agree either on the new scheduling rule - Udimi should fascilitate both party (Buyer & Seller) equally, we are one big family.

2140 / 9
28 posts / 17 likes

Guess I'll be scheduling broadcasts at 3 am...

1424 / 1
29 posts / 19 likes

Again, making decision arrogantly, welcome to Udimi ;)