New Scheduling System

New Scheduling System
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Just my opinion as a supplier....I DONT LIKE AT ALL...

I appreciate some people are lazy and dont start their traffic on time. I am like clock work...everyone gets started 8am EST... Now I have to check every hour on the hour...

Big hassle...

Posted 20 Nov 2016 at 21:41
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
Udimi Team on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:09

hint for those who have problems with expired orders: set urgency to 24+ hours and more. You'll have 24 hours to accept your orders.

We need to fix the refund in 5hrs not the acceptance time! And also your click filtering, there is definitely something not right there since the past few days to a week, no matter how many times you say it is fine, we as sellers know straight away when something is changed! hopefully you can fix this, we are all loosing alot of money especially when you filter clicks and call them “bot or traffic exchange traffic” that I myself am getting sales from...lol...

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:18
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes
Udimi Team on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:09

hint for those who have problems with expired orders: set urgency to 24+ hours and more. You'll have 24 hours to accept your orders.

yes, done that ... but the problem is buyers are messing up the time, and the result is refusing many orders , bcz the time they choose there is no active traffic. and the more we refuse order the worst it is for us , points and money ...

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:18
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes
Mark Elali on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:18

yes, done that ... but the problem is buyers are messing up the time, and the result is refusing many orders , bcz the time they choose there is no active traffic. and the more we refuse order the worst it is for us , points and money ...

this is easy to solve: Write your best mailing time right on your profile, above order form.

Time drop shows 3 variants: UTC, EST and Local user's time, so it is easy for customer to pick correct time.

@Mark Haydin. Filter works fine and 5 hours to start delivery function will stay.

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:31
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

i also did , and Today i placed in large fonts , to Pleasssseeee Contact me before anyone place order and discuss the time extra ... but buyers don't read all description most of the time ...

no one is benefiting of that 5 hours rule ,,, buyers don't care, as long as they get their order in the agreed time frame ... and buyers know their list and what works best ...

I'm really puzzled and i cant see where is the good in this rule !!! like all the above sellers !

Mark Hayden :) :)

You got told !!!! " @Mark Haydin. Filter works fine and 5 hours to start delivery function will stay. "

Come on .. Go to Sleep everyone :))))

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 11:40
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Udimi Team on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:31

this is easy to solve: Write your best mailing time right on your profile, above order form.

Time drop shows 3 variants: UTC, EST and Local user's time, so it is easy for customer to pick correct time.

@Mark Haydin. Filter works fine and 5 hours to start delivery function will stay.

The change in the time drop to include est makes this a lot better

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 12:33
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Now to get people to read...lol

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 12:42
Indulis Staskevics
4711  / 4
8 posts / 5 likes
Udimi Team on 30 Nov 2016 at 19:19

You can reject as many orders, as you wish.

But any seller who IGNORES 25%+ of own orders clearly shows unacceptable ignorance of buyers and affiliates who work hard to make this happen.

HINT: there is a support area to solve any questions where you are at fault...

I`am not ignoring orders..Please show these orders.

My percentage went lower EVERY TIME when I rejected new incoming order after review.

I personally check every solo order, offer they want to promote, landing
page etc. I don`t want to send something that will not work to my list
good and don`t want to waste customers money or worse get bad rating
only for reason to not get locked out from sellers more.

I`am selling solos from 2011 and started with safe-swaps long time ago and it`s not funny any more happening here.

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 13:08
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I am going to share this. I added it to my solo offer.

See attach

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 13:34
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Mark Joel Haydin on 01 Dec 2016 at 11:18

We need to fix the refund in 5hrs not the acceptance time! And also your click filtering, there is definitely something not right there since the past few days to a week, no matter how many times you say it is fine, we as sellers know straight away when something is changed! hopefully you can fix this, we are all loosing alot of money especially when you filter clicks and call them “bot or traffic exchange traffic” that I myself am getting sales from...lol...

We did not identify any issues with the filtering system.

Here is an example of solo ad traffic from one of Udimi sellers.
As you can see only 8% of filtered traffic and the buyer is Prime user.

See attach

Posted 1 Dec 2016 at 15:34
Andreas Arvidsson
4185  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

Yes ... fix this "auto refund 5 hrs" time crap... just lost 1000 clicks on this.. and i find it hard to believe that most buyers like this system too, i kinda think that most buyers want there clicks delivered anyway.. even if it's take 10, 30 or 1 h more tho get the clicks going.. Let the clients decide for themselves if they would like to cancel or not like before... this is stupid...

Posted 4 Dec 2016 at 01:28
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

UGGG 2 orders to be mailed at 10pm on a Sunday Night....really clients do you even read instructions...I put that WHOLE image in my ad and my solo offer...and people flat out ignore it. I imagine both will be refunded tomorrow because I am NOT going to insult my list member with an email at that hour of the NIGHT on a SUNDAY!!!

I would normally mail these on Monday morning...and I never ever had complaints in the past. MORE LOST MONEY

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 00:09
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

i just received a notification , they added a section where we as sellers recommend best times ...

A little better, but i think the whole 5 hours refund thing is a joke !!

Less Udimi for me for now ...

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 00:11
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

lo....just got that message signing in...better implement

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 00:13
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

but i just looked at how it can be selected , my 6 years old daughter could have done a better job to make easier and clearer :)

mannnn

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 00:15
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

does she need a job...lol...got it figured out myself

damn 4 orders automatically refunded because I did not start on time. All of them asked me to email 10pm or later on a Sunday night...I refuse to email and piss off my list late in pm on a Sunday..... Udimi ....I've lost money...you've irritated customers and lost money as well. Never make things more complicated....it was not broke before...it is more complicated now ..... if you think suppliers make all this money and you can just keep reaching in to our pockets and taking it out.....sooner or later you will run out of people to do business with.

Keep it simple....now it still and mess and not getting any better

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 09:15
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
William McRea on 05 Dec 2016 at 09:15

does she need a job...lol...got it figured out myself
added later

damn 4 orders automatically refunded because I did not start on time. All of them asked me to email 10pm or later on a Sunday night...I refuse to email and piss off my list late in pm on a Sunday..... Udimi ....I've lost money...you've irritated customers and lost money as well. Never make things more complicated....it was not broke before...it is more complicated now ..... if you think suppliers make all this money and you can just keep reaching in to our pockets and taking it out.....sooner or later you will run out of people to do business with.

Keep it simple....now it still and mess and not getting any better

100% agree

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 09:22
Petar Kostadinov
3 posts / 6 likes

Yeah It is mess now,

Today lost another order, i did not start on time with 5% because my list was not responsive at this time. 5 hours is just not enough, I doubt if members want to be refunded for that anyway.

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 11:13
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I spent a lot of time figuring out the scheduling system, and I just blocked out Sundays because its just not a good day to email people. Anyway...if you keep trying you'll figure the system out.

I would recommend everyone set up their schedule and then look at it as if you are going to buy a solo yourself from yourself to make sure it looks right to you.

Good luck everyone

Posted 5 Dec 2016 at 16:00
Go up
Go down