How to get more Buyers in UDIMI?

How to get more Buyers in UDIMI?
Thomas Wilkins
18  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes

Hi,

I just started selling clicks in UDIMI and need some advices from other folks here.

What's the best way to get more buyers except promoting in solodeals?

I don't do Solo Deals because I have to wait another 2-3 months to get promoted at the moment (What a long queue)

Posted 11 May 2017 at 04:42
Tasia Smith
10 posts / 2 likes

i just finished ny first promotional week on udimi. Sold about 1500 clicks in total, while the more seasoned sellers seem to get a lot more than that. Other methods include being active on the forum, sending special offers to people who seem active on udimi. It's a tough job though for newbies

Posted 11 May 2017 at 06:45
Azlan
38 posts / 5 likes

besides the promoted solo deal, you can also do the regular solo deal, which will get you to.the number 11 position.

That is the other way.of promotion.

And i agree, a lot.of work needed for newbie like us ....

Posted 11 May 2017 at 08:16
Tasia Smith
10 posts / 2 likes
Azlan on 11 May 2017 at 08:16

besides the promoted solo deal, you can also do the regular solo deal, which will get you to.the number 11 position.

That is the other way.of promotion.

And i agree, a lot.of work needed for newbie like us ....

Tbh Azlan, I tried a regular solo deal and got just one order and barely broke even. I'm not gonna take that route again. I'd rather have promoted deals once a month

Posted 11 May 2017 at 12:27
Thomas Wilkins
18  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes

Thanks guys for the heads up. Appreciate it

Posted 11 May 2017 at 14:57
Yap Z
13 posts / 4 likes

Hi Thomas, I'm new here too, but I sell quite a lot in other channels. If Udimi is your first time, I will propose that you work with other sellers to get your first sale done. Buyers believe in the reviews that they see on the stats pages. It's unlikely that they will want to work with someone who has 0 reviews. Even 1 is a good start. So something like clickbanking will be useful to start the reviews coming.

By click banking in this instance, I mean finding another seller and buy from his packages. In return, that seller will buy your package. This comes at a slight cost though, which is the fees that will be paid to udimi. If you're interested in this, let me know, we can help one another.

Posted 12 May 2017 at 01:39
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

this is a tough business ...most people fail because they sell to cheap and they don't reinvest into their list...keep you prices fair...contact people via chat and give them special offer..get a few testimonials then spend 150 bucks on a promoted spot

Good luck :)

Posted 13 May 2017 at 19:17
Stefanie Hadden
263  / 11
12 posts / 5 likes

yes I agreed with them. This is how you get more orders in UDIMI. Good luck Thomas

Posted 14 May 2017 at 02:13
Thomas Wilkins
18  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes
William McRea on 13 May 2017 at 19:17

this is a tough business ...most people fail because they sell to cheap and they don't reinvest into their list...keep you prices fair...contact people via chat and give them special offer..get a few testimonials then spend 150 bucks on a promoted spot

Good luck :)

Thanks William....

Posted 14 May 2017 at 12:54
Go up
Go down