Treat Your List Members Like an Asset

Treat Your List Members Like an Asset
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Somewhere along the way people seem to have missed out on the importance of list building and what a huge asset it is. I see this every day at Udimi. The emphasis is on a solo ad making money RIGHT NOW, and if it does not you had a bad experience.

WOW is this ever wrong. If you are building a list you have an asset you can use over-and-over. People promoting biz Ops have it ALL WRONG! A name on your email list is pure potential. Many times, I have sent an email to my list and made thousands of dollars, matter of fact I’ve done that day after day. I think most people set up a sales funnel, buy a solo, get nothing and then quit. Trust me there is a lot more to it.To make real money you are going to have to learn list segmentation and management.

I won’t go into the details because it is a long and boring topic. I’ve been running list and managing them since 2004. My first step is to set up a funnel, or email sequence, and run my leads through it. Then I segment my list by each member’s interest. I promote products based on their interest, so two list members can have completely difference experience based on how they respond to my emails. Some are interested in blog buildings, other biz ops, product creation or list building. When a list member does not respond to a biz op, (Maybe because most of them look like Saturday morning cartoons) they may open an email about building websites. We want it to be easy, but let me be honest. The guys making the big money, even the ones that brag on Facebook, DO NOT just set up a sales funnel on PLS or Getresponse and buy solo ads…NO THEY DON’T. They know how to measure and adjust their marketing to the interest of their list.

The THREE CLICKS OF A MOUSE to a 5 Star Hotel in Maui is a fantasy dreamed up by copywriters to get you to part with your money. The daily 5% Guarantee ROI on Crypto is another fantasy and another copywriter. Yet every single day, people with email list are selling tools, software and other valuable information products that help people make money online. Many of these people are quite wealthy, they sell a list member over-and-over not just once, and they care about their list member experience.

What I am saying is don’t fall for the fantasy, learn how to help people reach their goals and you will reach yours as well.Now share that desire with your list, Facebook followers and be honest. Remember this…YOUR list …. is an asset if you simply try to sell them some BS product and it does not work. That’s your fault not your list members.

Posted 17 May 2017 at 12:18
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Wise words, William. The longer it goes on and the more we are getting familiar with sentences like:

"Hey, I bought 50 clicks from you but I got no sales, your traffic su**s!"

Posted 17 May 2017 at 12:53
Azlan
38 posts / 5 likes

Well said William...

That is so true...

Posted 17 May 2017 at 12:54
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes

Right on!

Posted 17 May 2017 at 13:55
William McRea
4221  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

When I started this game back in 2002 there was very little of this cartoon quality biz ops around. I mean promote what you want I don't judge. But honestly do people even really look at this stuff.... then you wonder why your list does not open and click any more. And you wonder why people that are on everyone's list get so jaded.

Treat your list like and asset...that's all I am saying.

Posted 17 May 2017 at 15:06
Go up
Go down