LANDING PAGES OR OPT IN PAGES

LANDING PAGES OR OPT IN PAGES
Yana Frenkel
1 post / 1 like

Hi Guys,

I'm new to buying traffic with solo ads. Wanted to see how you guys purchase traffic.

If you are an affiliate do you run traffic directly to the affiliate link or opt in page or landing page ?

What are the best practises with solo ads to get the best results when purchasing traffic?

Posted 23 Dec 2019 at 18:15
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

If you want to grow your list then run it to an optin page. Or use an optin page that forwards to your affiliate link.

Posted 23 Dec 2019 at 19:37
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

90% of time pre-lander will out perform direct linking.

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 23 Dec 2019 at 20:31
Azman Alias
12 posts / 2 likes
Yana Frenkel on 23 Dec 2019 at 18:15

Hi Guys,

I'm new to buying traffic with solo ads. Wanted to see how you guys purchase traffic.

If you are an affiliate do you run traffic directly to the affiliate link or opt in page or landing page ?

What are the best practises with solo ads to get the best results when purchasing traffic?

Hi Yana

Get to basics...your purpose to run traffic....there goes how you create your pages.

here's where u can learn more on traffic

https://qliker.io/ref/133749

Join to get greater success on affiliate

https://3a83faqu212s0ka7mq1ey-8k9q.hop.clickbank.net/?cbpage=copycourse

You can also send simple success emailing by joining

https://www.myleadgensecret.com/?rid=15006

hopefully you can be a success sellers in Udimi

Azman Alias
Posted 5 Jan 2020 at 17:16
Glenn Fedoruk
7075  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Optin page ! Always always always. Your first priority should be building your list so you can develop relationships with your customers so you can sell to them over and over again without any expense. Any sales you make in the process should be considered a bonus.

Posted 5 Jan 2020 at 17:51
Liviu Ungureanu
1 post / 3 likes

Hi Guys,

Hey!

Your long-term, yet primary goal is building a list of subscribers which will, eventually, get to the KLT point with you - and that's when they K-Know you, L-Like you and T-Trust you. Once that happens they will happily follow you and buy whatever you will promote.. well, more or less lol. But the point here is still - THE LIST.

So yea - LANDING / SQUEEZE is a MUST!

Oh, and hit me up if you need a good landing/squeeze and when you're ready for traffic ;)

Cheers!

Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 19:35
Glenn Fedoruk
7075  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

optin page use no other option

Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 20:50
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

Yes, optin page is the best.

Just be sure to have great converting optin page.

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 13 Jan 2020 at 10:43
Andrew Lewin
12 posts / 6 likes

Yes, I would always go for the optin page.

You want a a decent follow up sequence in place as well that contacts the subscribers everyday.

Posted 17 Jan 2020 at 23:07
Richard Lang
2 posts / 1 like

Hi Guys,

How to upload pic for profile please. Have a good landing page! Split test often!

Richard Lang
Posted 22 Jan 2020 at 22:37
Go up
Go down