UDIMI overloaded with sellers!! Remove MINIMUM price!

UDIMI overloaded with sellers!! Remove MINIMUM price!
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

Udimi is more packed and overloaded with sellers than ever before.

We are all competing for the same buyers.

Yet, we all charge the same prices.

Why can I not charge less than 40 cents a click?

What if I wanted to deliver clicks less than that?

It's not fair that I have to sell at 40 cents when i could sell cheaper.

I used to have to turn down orders,

however I havent received an order in over a year.

I would suggest that Udimi remove this minimum price requirement.

It stifles competition and makes it hard for buyers to understand the differences in sellers.

Posted 23 Dec 2019 at 22:43
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

No no no no no

Ebiz
Posted 24 Dec 2019 at 20:25
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Maybe sellers could offer a limited 10 solos per month at a discount down to 30 cents per click. And on each sellers profile it could have a little number that says "x number of discounted solos offered by this seller at 30 cents remain this month"

Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 01:13
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
James on 25 Dec 2019 at 01:13

Maybe sellers could offer a limited 10 solos per month at a discount down to 30 cents per click. And on each sellers profile it could have a little number that says "x number of discounted solos offered by this seller at 30 cents remain this month"

Looks sellers used to sell at .35 each we begged them to increase price min to .40 so sellers can maintain quality. If you let things go as low as they want people will be selling fake clicks for .10-20 cents per click. At .40 you can maintain a fresh list and still have a nice product.

Ebiz
Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 01:53
Glenn Fedoruk
6955  / 242
200 posts / 71 likes

well for one is because you will drive the prices down even further. I say lets increase the price

Its like dentists they all price by a guide book they can charge there prices and all make a profit. As soon as you drop to 0.30 all the sellers will drop to 0.30 and everyone will still be competing and making less profit at the cpc

Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 03:28
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 25 Dec 2019 at 03:28

well for one is because you will drive the prices down even further. I say lets increase the price
added later

Its like dentists they all price by a guide book they can charge there prices and all make a profit. As soon as you drop to 0.30 all the sellers will drop to 0.30 and everyone will still be competing and making less profit at the cpc

Spot on Glenn.

If we lower down the price here while the cost for us to build list don't then quality will be in jeopardy and we do not want to do that ever!

Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 04:25
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

It was 30 cents for years and worked fine but ok

Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 06:06
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Glenn is right, if you charge lower it would not be worth selling on this platform because the costs are so high that it would not be profitable enough. With Affiliate fees it costs around 28% to sell on here. I sell quality leads for a fair price in my opinion and would increase my other ways to sell if prices were reduced.

Bill Abbott
Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 06:58
Dylan Voorhagen
1420  / 6
85 posts / 42 likes

Lowering would be the stupidest idea possible, Udimi not killing the market with a minimum price is a very good idea for multiple economical reasons. If they lower prices people could start offering at for example 1 cent per click, and just source all clicks from dirt cheap mobile ads. Then all customers get no single sales - since clicks aren't targeted - and unaware (/beginning) buyers lose all their money, ruining the solo business reputation.

Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 13:00
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

I would say it's time for a $0.45 default cpc.

Inboxing users is getting harder day by day and the cost is going up.To keep the same quality,we must increase the price further.

Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 13:05
Dylan Voorhagen
1420  / 6
85 posts / 42 likes

I agree with Kujtim, if anything, it should be raised. High quality leads don't come for low prices, so why promote garbage...

Posted 25 Dec 2019 at 13:08
Glenn Fedoruk
6955  / 242
200 posts / 71 likes

Yes I agree with Kujtim and Demian an increase of 5- 10 cents is acceptable

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 03:42
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You all for sellers making more per click, don't seem to be thinking much about how buyers may feel, or competitor prices. But whatever works.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 03:44
Fabian Tan
1489  / 28
32 posts / 12 likes

40 cents minimum price is good enough, not too low (like 25-30 cents) or too high (like 50 cents).

HIGH QUALITY BizOpp/IM/MMO Solos! 1000+ POSITIVE REVIEWS!
Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 05:42
Andreas Arvidsson
4175  / 15
48 posts / 18 likes

I agree with Fabian, keep minimum at 0,40, so people can afford to buy, there is a limit before people starts to look in other directions, and for all of you that have "great" leads in your lists, just raise your price then.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 09:57
Fabian Tan
1489  / 28
32 posts / 12 likes

Yes I agree, 40 cents minimum is the sweet spot.

Fabian
Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 12:22
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

So someone said the price minimum stops Udimi's marketplace from being flooded with low-quality sellers.

I disagree.

Udimi's claim to fame is the extreme click fraud filtering.

Not the price minimum.

It just seems that Udimi's buyer market is only so large, and that there are far more sellers than buyers here, I think that has happened over the past year or two, I haven't had any orders in over a year!

At some point, lowering the price is the only way to even get a sale at all and since Udimi stifles the competition with price fixing, they effectively are abandoning 80% of the sellers.

I think the people chiming in here probably get plenty of orders and are therefore worried about losing money if someone else can take some of their market share.

I agree with James, Udimi should encourage competition as they would get more customers.

Sellers worried about this are probably thinking "the pie is only so big" etc.

Well by allowing a wider range of click prices, it gets customers in the door that would never have considered Udimi and the expensive cost of solo ads in general.

So the pie gets bigger.

If you are threatened by this idea, realize your customers are not going to abandon you just because someone is cheaper.

They just might try someone new once in awhile!

I don't really think it's fair some sellers are getting multiple orders a day but yet 80% seem to be ignored completely.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 16:19
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes
Dylan Voorhagen on 25 Dec 2019 at 13:00

Lowering would be the stupidest idea possible, Udimi not killing the market with a minimum price is a very good idea for multiple economical reasons. If they lower prices people could start offering at for example 1 cent per click, and just source all clicks from dirt cheap mobile ads. Then all customers get no single sales - since clicks aren't targeted - and unaware (/beginning) buyers lose all their money, ruining the solo business reputation.

Demian I think you are wrong, Udimi's click filtering would not allow this.

Then you jump to another huge conclusion, that all sellers would then start trying to game the system, and 2. that it would work, and 3. that that all customers wouldn't get sales, and 4. that the entire business of Udimi would be ruined.

Wow, kinda ridiculous conclusions if you ask me.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 16:25
Glenn Fedoruk
6955  / 242
200 posts / 71 likes

Sorry i disagree yes there will be a small percentage of customers that will stay with you but for the bulk its all about price.

Jason I find it very hard to believe you haven't had one sale in over a year? Do you take advertising bumps? Get your face out there? One thing I know from using this platform is you need to try and stay in contact with your customers ie message them from time to time without spamming . I GET CARRIED away with that sometimes I admit it but i enjoy selling. You cant expect to make a ton of sales by just putting up a listing and sitting there . It does take some effort . I like to try and form relationships with my customers. The downside of this of course is they get comfortable with you and if they have a bad run they expect some form of comphensation because you are no longer a stranger hahahaha.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 20:45
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I just remember I used to get more sales at 30 cents per click, and buyers would say things like "hey thats a great deal at 30 cents" etc. Plus I think a lower price may be more inviting to newer people to solos or that just created their first landing page or website.At 30 cents per click sellers can still do ok probably. But again if 40 cent limits works best then fine, the supply and demand curve is all relative.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 21:19
Louie Martin
1 post / 0 likes

It's Idea and fast solution for this storming competition .. But as our friends and great old members told you ..

( The Quality Will Destroyed If Management Demotion The Price )

My opinion is : The Management Should Thinking More about Newbies Here To Create More Than Some or Little Choices For Buyer's ..

anyway .. I can see there is a great updates happen continuously .. and I see your topic talking about Hard Struggle Idea .

Posted 27 Dec 2019 at 23:30
Go up
Go down