UDIMI overloaded with sellers!! Remove MINIMUM price!

UDIMI overloaded with sellers!! Remove MINIMUM price!
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

Udimi is more packed and overloaded with sellers than ever before.

We are all competing for the same buyers.

Yet, we all charge the same prices.

Why can I not charge less than 40 cents a click?

What if I wanted to deliver clicks less than that?

It's not fair that I have to sell at 40 cents when i could sell cheaper.

I used to have to turn down orders,

however I havent received an order in over a year.

I would suggest that Udimi remove this minimum price requirement.

It stifles competition and makes it hard for buyers to understand the differences in sellers.

Posted 23 Dec 2019 at 22:43
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

So someone said the price minimum stops Udimi's marketplace from being flooded with low-quality sellers.

I disagree.

Udimi's claim to fame is the extreme click fraud filtering.

Not the price minimum.

It just seems that Udimi's buyer market is only so large, and that there are far more sellers than buyers here, I think that has happened over the past year or two, I haven't had any orders in over a year!

At some point, lowering the price is the only way to even get a sale at all and since Udimi stifles the competition with price fixing, they effectively are abandoning 80% of the sellers.

I think the people chiming in here probably get plenty of orders and are therefore worried about losing money if someone else can take some of their market share.

I agree with James, Udimi should encourage competition as they would get more customers.

Sellers worried about this are probably thinking "the pie is only so big" etc.

Well by allowing a wider range of click prices, it gets customers in the door that would never have considered Udimi and the expensive cost of solo ads in general.

So the pie gets bigger.

If you are threatened by this idea, realize your customers are not going to abandon you just because someone is cheaper.

They just might try someone new once in awhile!

I don't really think it's fair some sellers are getting multiple orders a day but yet 80% seem to be ignored completely.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 16:19
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes
Dylan Voorhagen on 25 Dec 2019 at 13:00

Lowering would be the stupidest idea possible, Udimi not killing the market with a minimum price is a very good idea for multiple economical reasons. If they lower prices people could start offering at for example 1 cent per click, and just source all clicks from dirt cheap mobile ads. Then all customers get no single sales - since clicks aren't targeted - and unaware (/beginning) buyers lose all their money, ruining the solo business reputation.

Demian I think you are wrong, Udimi's click filtering would not allow this.

Then you jump to another huge conclusion, that all sellers would then start trying to game the system, and 2. that it would work, and 3. that that all customers wouldn't get sales, and 4. that the entire business of Udimi would be ruined.

Wow, kinda ridiculous conclusions if you ask me.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 16:25
Glenn Fedoruk
7072  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Sorry i disagree yes there will be a small percentage of customers that will stay with you but for the bulk its all about price.

Jason I find it very hard to believe you haven't had one sale in over a year? Do you take advertising bumps? Get your face out there? One thing I know from using this platform is you need to try and stay in contact with your customers ie message them from time to time without spamming . I GET CARRIED away with that sometimes I admit it but i enjoy selling. You cant expect to make a ton of sales by just putting up a listing and sitting there . It does take some effort . I like to try and form relationships with my customers. The downside of this of course is they get comfortable with you and if they have a bad run they expect some form of comphensation because you are no longer a stranger hahahaha.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 20:45
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I just remember I used to get more sales at 30 cents per click, and buyers would say things like "hey thats a great deal at 30 cents" etc. Plus I think a lower price may be more inviting to newer people to solos or that just created their first landing page or website.At 30 cents per click sellers can still do ok probably. But again if 40 cent limits works best then fine, the supply and demand curve is all relative.

Posted 26 Dec 2019 at 21:19
Louie Martin
1 post / 0 likes

It's Idea and fast solution for this storming competition .. But as our friends and great old members told you ..

( The Quality Will Destroyed If Management Demotion The Price )

My opinion is : The Management Should Thinking More about Newbies Here To Create More Than Some or Little Choices For Buyer's ..

anyway .. I can see there is a great updates happen continuously .. and I see your topic talking about Hard Struggle Idea .

Posted 27 Dec 2019 at 23:30
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

There is no place where it's easy to enter.

Try Ebay, Amazon, Youtube, etc....

All the same.

Only small portion of people will make majority of money. The same applies for every business.

It takes time, knowledge and most of the time money too to enter the market.

tf

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 28 Dec 2019 at 13:49
Dylan Voorhagen
1423  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes
Jason Coleman on 26 Dec 2019 at 16:25

Demian I think you are wrong, Udimi's click filtering would not allow this.

Then you jump to another huge conclusion, that all sellers would then start trying to game the system, and 2. that it would work, and 3. that that all customers wouldn't get sales, and 4. that the entire business of Udimi would be ruined.

Wow, kinda ridiculous conclusions if you ask me.

Your lack of (technological) experience is noticeable, I spent a ton of research and on this. Non targeted users will no way be filtered out, all my statements hold and can be proven fairly easily. If you would spent more time on technological education you will find what I say to be true. Lowering price is going to ruin the market, by maintaining minimum prices, quality threshold is forced to be at a certain level - which is a good thing.

Posted 28 Dec 2019 at 14:24
Glenn Fedoruk
7072  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Dylan Voorhagen on 28 Dec 2019 at 14:24

Your lack of (technological) experience is noticeable, I spent a ton of research and on this. Non targeted users will no way be filtered out, all my statements hold and can be proven fairly easily. If you would spent more time on technological education you will find what I say to be true. Lowering price is going to ruin the market, by maintaining minimum prices, quality threshold is forced to be at a certain level - which is a good thing.

Yes totally 100% agree . Any industry that has lowered the price has ruined their industry. I stepped away from UDIMI for a bit and had a look at other options for selling solo ads . There really aren't any nearly as successful this truly is the go to place for solo ads. Even a moderte increase in price ie 45- 50 would not hurt this site. This is where people come to .

Posted 28 Dec 2019 at 17:17
Dave
4 posts / 2 likes

its always hardest being the rock seller. but someone has to grind the rock...then polish and then prepare it ...before it becomes jewelry.

my point is open competition is fine but established sellers often have greater skills to offer through being experienced.

i suggest if youve not had orders in a year, to use an alternative. assuming you have maxed out ALL resources and budget to become worthy of some sales and new custom, that is.

ive not had any sales on udimi either. but that doesn't make me unsuccesful. The pie or demand goes up year on year..

I really fail to see the issue here for established or new sellers. prices ...it is what it is ...dont drop your pants = prices go up.

Posted 29 Dec 2019 at 21:14
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes

I agree with Kujtim. Up the price.

Posted 30 Dec 2019 at 04:09
Jason Thompson
3893  / 1
6 posts / 6 likes
Jason Coleman on 23 Dec 2019 at 22:43

It stifles competition and makes it hard for buyers to understand the differences in sellers.

You haven't received an order in over a year. Doesn't that tell you the problem? I can assure you it's nothing to do with CPC lol

Posted 31 Dec 2019 at 02:55
Jason Thompson
3893  / 1
6 posts / 6 likes
Jason Coleman on 23 Dec 2019 at 22:43

And you moan about CPC not being lower enough yet you are selling at 98 cents per click lol

Posted 31 Dec 2019 at 02:58
Glenn Fedoruk
7072  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Jason Thompson on 31 Dec 2019 at 02:58

And you moan about CPC not being lower enough yet you are selling at 98 cents per click lol

BAHAHAHA you just solved his problem .

Posted 31 Dec 2019 at 04:21
Go up
Go down