Hello all

Hello all
Kenneth Houston Sr
1 post / 1 like

Looking to start selling on Udimi and I'm a little concerned about getting enough clicks. Is there any advice anyone could give on how to get the most clicks?

Posted 23 Dec 2021 at 21:20
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Kenneth Houston Sr on 23 Dec 2021 at 21:20

Looking to start selling on Udimi and I'm a little concerned about getting enough clicks. Is there any advice anyone could give on how to get the most clicks?

Hello Kenneth,

As a seller, you can promote your seller profile to get more sales. You can see the Promote button on the above right corner of your profile. It will take $55 for one-week promotion. 

On the other hand, you can create a Solo Deal from the Solo Deals section. The Solo Deal is an excellent way to get instant sales even if you are a new seller because the Solo Deals section stands near the Find Sellers menu, and it doesn’t have sorting options: sellers with the freshest solo deals will always be at the top. It will take $75 to create a solo deal. You can also bump your created Solo Deals at a lower price. 

You should have activated the Prime membership to keep more control over your account. Please have a look at the Prime features here: https://udimi.com/prime.

You can also do free promotions outside of Udimi to get sales, i.e., social media posting, commenting, blog writing, commenting, etc. It will help you to get sales without any advertising fee.

I'd also suggest keeping a better review of the solo ads. It will help you to get more sales and repeat orders in the future. We could give you several tips on how to get more positive reviews from your buyers. Requesting to check out these tips by clicking this link- https://udimi.com/help/a/10-tips-for-your-success

To know more about how Udimi works, I'm requesting you to visit the Help section. There is a detailed tutorial on how does Udimi works. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Udimi Live Chat. It would be found in the top right corner of the Help section.

Shakil | Udimi Support Team
Posted 24 Dec 2021 at 13:29
Go up
Go down