Why are we competing for price ?

Why are we competing for price ?
Glenn Fedoruk
7042  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Seems to me we are our own enemies as sellers here at Udimi. I raised my CPC 6 cents a s a test to see volume against cost . I cant get over as a group of sellers we dont try to raise the price a bit for all of us . Inflation is through the roof and if you think customers wont pay 0.50 a click if that's the lowest Udimi has they will . They don't come to Udimi to shop price if they did they would go to Facebook where all the cheaper traffic is . They shop Udimi because they have a sense of security knowing that in a problem with sketchy traffic Udimi will have their back . They know Udimi has the best filters at work. Why are we not taking advantage of all that Udimi does and charge a bit more for it ? We are kind of stupid by giving the traffic away .Unfortunately we have to because there will always be sellers who sell rock bottom , We know that's the case but lets face it solo ads are a screaming good deal at even 0.50 a CLICK CHECK OUT AN ADWORDS CAMPAIGN AND THE CPC sometime. I vote for a 0.50 A CLCIK MINMUM the customer will buy they are here to shop.

Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 06:46
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

I think raising to 0.5 minimum is a great idea, or at least .45. Sellers make more money, Udimi also takes more fee, everybody wins. We also have the problem of barely making anything anymore.

Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 15:30
Indulis Staskevics
4711  / 4
8 posts / 5 likes

I didn`t have any single solo deals like 2 years (sold all time for about 0.68). But demand has gone down past few months. Totally agree about 0.5 we must go with inflation. I don`t even know how sellers make some money after so huge fees with 0.4 deal.

Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 18:19
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
Indulis Staskevics on 11 Jan 2023 at 18:19

I didn`t have any single solo deals like 2 years (sold all time for about 0.68). But demand has gone down past few months. Totally agree about 0.5 we must go with inflation. I don`t even know how sellers make some money after so huge fees with 0.4 deal.

Yeah agree, I'm selling at anything between 0.59 and 0.49 and, especially with the new crazy filtering that's going on, it's really hard to make a sustainable ROI. It's really unbelievable that sellers can sell at 0.40 without a negative return. I stopped both promoting and bumping because of it.

Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 18:37
Glenn Fedoruk
7042  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Maybe we can cast a vote and present it to Uncle for review asking for a 5 cent min increase to the min making it 45 cents . I believe this will all help us out huge with maintaining quality and ensuring the customers remain happy .

Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 21:44
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 11 Jan 2023 at 21:44

Maybe we can cast a vote and present it to Uncle for review asking for a 5 cent min increase to the min making it 45 cents . I believe this will all help us out huge with maintaining quality and ensuring the customers remain happy .

A 5 cents increase and an affiliate commission decrease from 15% to 10% wouldn't be a bad thing

Posted 12 Jan 2023 at 11:14
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

When demand is down and costs have gone up, too many sellers are chasing too few orders. Everyone's business suffers, Including Udimi's, which depends on fees and advertising. When volume is down, income is down. Add to that the clowns on Facebook are selling for .15 ....Honestly, even though costs are up...It's impossible to raise prices.

Udimi is selling this traffic, and we are fulfilling their orders. So they are competing for sales, not us, and if the price goes up while the rest of the market drops...That means fewer orders for Udimi and their sellers (us)

As for filtered clicks...they have always been a challenge. Mine are low because my staff reviews every filtered click for a reason, and then on my emailing platform, we have our filtering system, plus Clickmagick. At this point, just because I don't think a click is terrible, and Udimi does, we filter it before sending and use that traffic on our information products,

I'm all for a price increase, but I doubt it will happen with demand DOWN.

Bill
Posted 12 Jan 2023 at 14:17
Glenn Fedoruk
7042  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
William McRea on 12 Jan 2023 at 14:17

When demand is down and costs have gone up, too many sellers are chasing too few orders. Everyone's business suffers, Including Udimi's, which depends on fees and advertising. When volume is down, income is down. Add to that the clowns on Facebook are selling for .15 ....Honestly, even though costs are up...It's impossible to raise prices.

Udimi is selling this traffic, and we are fulfilling their orders. So they are competing for sales, not us, and if the price goes up while the rest of the market drops...That means fewer orders for Udimi and their sellers (us)

As for filtered clicks...they have always been a challenge. Mine are low because my staff reviews every filtered click for a reason, and then on my emailing platform, we have our filtering system, plus Clickmagick. At this point, just because I don't think a click is terrible, and Udimi does, we filter it before sending and use that traffic on our information products,

I'm all for a price increase, but I doubt it will happen with demand DOWN.

I agree with you Bill but I think a 5 cent increase wont go unnoticed but not affect sales in anyway they are already here to shop so they are in buyer mode . If no choice for lower is left then they will buy they aren't walking away with nothing. When I go and find a gas station to fill up my car if its 20 cents higher a gallon i dont just drive away trying to find somewhere cheaper . They are here they will purchase.

Posted 12 Jan 2023 at 15:14
Glenn Fedoruk
7042  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

The only reason they don't much now is there are cheaper click options available. We would have no business at all at udimi if it were all about cost as Facebook is cheaper they come here because they know its quality and the backing they have wIth Udimi so they pay the premium already .

Lowering the affiliate percentages though is a very very bad idea

Posted 12 Jan 2023 at 15:18
Deon
14 posts / 7 likes

I have been here over 5 years and not a solo deal. What am i doing wrong?

Deon Reid
Posted 21 Jan 2023 at 23:00
Glenn Fedoruk
7042  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Deon on 21 Jan 2023 at 23:00

Have you paid to advertise ?

Posted 23 Jan 2023 at 01:36
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 11 Jan 2023 at 06:46

Seems to me we are our own enemies as sellers here at Udimi. I raised my CPC 6 cents a s a test to see volume against cost . I cant get over as a group of sellers we dont try to raise the price a bit for all of us . Inflation is through the roof and if you think customers wont pay 0.50 a click if that's the lowest Udimi has they will . They don't come to Udimi to shop price if they did they would go to Facebook where all the cheaper traffic is . They shop Udimi because they have a sense of security knowing that in a problem with sketchy traffic Udimi will have their back . They know Udimi has the best filters at work. Why are we not taking advantage of all that Udimi does and charge a bit more for it ? We are kind of stupid by giving the traffic away .Unfortunately we have to because there will always be sellers who sell rock bottom , We know that's the case but lets face it solo ads are a screaming good deal at even 0.50 a CLICK CHECK OUT AN ADWORDS CAMPAIGN AND THE CPC sometime. I vote for a 0.50 A CLCIK MINMUM the customer will buy they are here to shop.

Totally agree

I Reached 57% SALES CONVERSION sometimes ago
Posted 24 Jan 2023 at 01:48
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Deon on 21 Jan 2023 at 23:00

You need to get in the game and buy a SOLO deal. Learn in help how to advertise your service. I've done 8500 orders, but very few come in if I don't promote.

Good luck

Bill
Posted 24 Jan 2023 at 21:32
Deon
14 posts / 7 likes

ok, point taken

Deon Reid
Posted 25 Jan 2023 at 14:16
Greg Prouse
466  / 1
13 posts / 13 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 11 Jan 2023 at 06:46

I totally second that motion. The problem is that the power that be will probably not agree....however might be a good idea to put this proposal forward to them.

Greg Prouse
Posted 20 Feb 2023 at 19:24
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Greg Prouse on 20 Feb 2023 at 19:24

I totally second that motion. The problem is that the power that be will probably not agree....however might be a good idea to put this proposal forward to them.

Price is more important to sellers than buyers.... .40 or .50, they will buy just as much. Price competition takes money out of our pockets and makes our services less effective for our clients. Do it hurt THEM and US

Bill
Posted 20 Feb 2023 at 20:11
Go up
Go down