I've spent nearly 2000 dollars on solo ads with zero earnings.

I've spent nearly 2000 dollars on solo ads with zero earnings.
Bret Fifield
4 posts / 1 like

It must be me, right? IDK but I think Im gonna try one more time, I need a sale just a sale to justify being here. Im thinking just a clickbank offer in weight loss, hell IDK

Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 15:05
Tamara Taylor
1 post / 0 likes

Is anyone able to help me out? I've set up an optin page for my site which is hosted through Stan.store. I built the page using the systeme.io, the problem i have is the popup will not capture any leads. I've had to send them direct to my site and hope they click on the free E-Book to grab a lead. How do i set the popup to capture leads?

Posted 12 Nov 2023 at 02:58
Bret Fifield
4 posts / 1 like
Pierre Schexneider on 11 Nov 2023 at 18:38

Congratulations, who did you use for the promotion?

his name was Indulis Staskiewicz

Posted 13 Nov 2023 at 00:04
Judith Braizat
1 post / 0 likes
Bret Fifield on 25 Oct 2023 at 15:05

IT MUST BE ME, RIGHT? IDK BUT I THINK IM GONNA TRY ONE MORE TIME, I NEED A SALE JUST A SALE TO JUSTIFY BEING HERE. IM THINKING JUST A CLICKBANK OFFER IN WEIGHT LOSS, HELL IDK

Try this guy Wilfred Bakkar. Just got a sale with him. Best wishes! ;)

Posted 9 Dec 2023 at 11:00
Yolanda Wright
1 post / 0 likes

IT MUST BE ME, RIGHT? IDK BUT I THINK IM GONNA TRY ONE MORE TIME, I NEED A SALE JUST A SALE TO JUSTIFY BEING HERE. IM THINKING JUST A CLICKBANK OFFER IN WEIGHT LOSS, HELL IDK

I'm having trouble too....

YFW
Posted 3 Jan at 18:36
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes
Bret Fifield on 11 Nov 2023 at 17:22

Yeah I hear you Glen, and for the record when I got up this morning and opened my laptop guess what????? yep I GOT A SALE!!!!!! and not only that but also 88 optins,, thats crazy considering I only bought 125 clicks.. wow now this is how its supposed to work,, thank you everybody who took the time to offer advice,, I do appreciate it..

Congratulations Bret! You're just showing proof that you shouldn't quit.

Robin Robinson
Posted 17 Jan at 17:16
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes
Tamara Taylor on 12 Nov 2023 at 02:58

Is anyone able to help me out? I've set up an optin page for my site which is hosted through Stan.store. I built the page using the systeme.io, the problem i have is the popup will not capture any leads. I've had to send them direct to my site and hope they click on the free E-Book to grab a lead. How do i set the popup to capture leads?

Hello Tamara,

I know Systeme.io is a good Site. Here is the one I use to generate Popups, you can put them on your blogs, websites and even use them with the Trackers, also provided on the Site. You can make money and generate leads on this Site too, it's called LeadsLeap. It's free to join, it stays free as long as your a member. If you decide to join the affiliate program you can make 25% commission. You can also get paid in five different ways, on LeadsLeap and that doesn't include your primary business. Which you can advertise there also.

Here is my link,https://llpgpro.com/tftpv3xb/ I am also here to help with any questions you may have.

Best wishes,

Robin Robinson

bldyrlist@gmail.com

Robin Robinson
Posted 17 Jan at 17:52
Phillip Hillier
1 post / 1 like

Hi Brett,

First things first - make sure you're sending the right offer to the right targeted audience and a reputable seller. I have spent hundreds on a single promo with an 'influencer' (not here) to gain nothing.

Check your squeeze / landing page works and gets subscribers. Preferably with a free gift (book, video training etc) to increase optin rate. Now its up to you completely to get your offer presented in a helpfull way that incites sales. This is the tricky part - conversions within your own email marketing system and the presentation of offers afterwards.Keep going but only buy small click volumes until you get consistent sales. You may not get sales every time - but as long as you are building your list, it is just a matter of time before you hit the right note with your list and they should buy depending on the product promoted and the timingMonitor your clicks in your autoresponder / mail server. Email opens > Click Through rates and watch the numbers change as you improve YOUR email marketing.

In solo ads / mailers etc, You never know what your subscribers have purchased in the past and you may be sending them offers for products they have no interest in / have previously purchased / not yet ready to buy.

There are ways to circumnavigate this issue - inbound / article marketing which creates a flow of keyword targeted leads to your squeeze page. It's organic, targeted list building but slower. Your leads will then be exposed to your writing / content style and products promoted. If they like you and your product, they will continue through your funnel to your opt-in page with a high likelihood they will opt-in and buy from you.

It takes time to learn how to build a list and keep building it with responsive subscribers - keep at it and optimise constantly.

Hope this helps

Phil

Posted 22 Jan at 02:11
Justin Smith
1 post / 0 likes

UDIMI is a nightmare and tons of fake traffic, I've spent over a $1000 on here and backtracked a lot of the emails and phone numbers people used to pre-enroll to my offer to find out the numbers are not working numbers, which tells me " Who on earth signs up for an offer putting a fake number?" FAKE TRAFFIC, sellers popping up left and right inboxing and hunting people like us down to try their traffic , but they won't even let you opt-in on their list to see the ad, they use other tactics to pass Udimi filter and deliver fake results, such as telegram. I'm not spending another penny on here. Think about it, if you were on an email list, would you constantly want to be sold everybody's garbage daily? Wouldn't that bother the crap out of you ? Resulting in unsubscribing from that list? These people didn't work hard for these lists, or nurture them. It's a hoax and a target gets placed on every new buyer on here. I cannot believe I personally fell for it.

Justin Smith
Posted 22 Jan at 21:30
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes
Phillip Hillier on 22 Jan 2024 at 02:11

Hi Brett,

First things first - make sure you're sending the right offer to the right targeted audience and a reputable seller. I have spent hundreds on a single promo with an 'influencer' (not here) to gain nothing.Check your squeeze / landing page works and gets subscribers. Preferably with a free gift (book, video training etc) to increase optin rate. Now its up to you completely to get your offer presented in a helpfull way that incites sales. This is the tricky part - conversions within your own email marketing system and the presentation of offers afterwards.Keep going but only buy small click volumes until you get consistent sales. You may not get sales every time - but as long as you are building your list, it is just a matter of time before you hit the right note with your list and they should buy depending on the product promoted and the timingMonitor your clicks in your autoresponder / mail server. Email opens > Click Through rates and watch the numbers change as you improve YOUR email marketing.

In solo ads / mailers etc, You never know what your subscribers have purchased in the past and you may be sending them offers for products they have no interest in / have previously purchased / not yet ready to buy.

There are ways to circumnavigate this issue - inbound / article marketing which creates a flow of keyword targeted leads to your squeeze page. It's organic, targeted list building but slower. Your leads will then be exposed to your writing / content style and products promoted. If they like you and your product, they will continue through your funnel to your opt-in page with a high likelihood they will opt-in and buy from you.

It takes time to learn how to build a list and keep building it with responsive subscribers - keep at it and optimise constantly.

Hope this helps

Phil

Thanks for sharing this Phillip. It's a marathon not a sprint and it does take time. But I believe if you stick with it. And keep testing and learning you will hit your stride.

Robin Robinson
Posted 22 Jan at 22:40
Ernie Brown
4 posts / 0 likes

Well my bro you are doing it wrong it doesn't really work that way people buy from people they know and trust first you will want people to know you

Posted 10 Feb at 17:42
Go up
Go down