I've spent nearly 2000 dollars on solo ads with zero earnings.

I've spent nearly 2000 dollars on solo ads with zero earnings.
Bret Fifield
4 posts / 1 like

It must be me, right? IDK but I think Im gonna try one more time, I need a sale just a sale to justify being here. Im thinking just a clickbank offer in weight loss, hell IDK

Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 15:05
Pierre Schexneider
3 posts / 1 like

Hi Bret,

It's not you, we have all struggled to succeed. I currently have a mentor helping me with my journey to success. I'm going to give you the link to get my free report. The website is currently down due to a fiber cable being cut to the Hosting company site, but try until you can get it. Good Luck and hope this helps.

Rocky

https://www. rockyschexneider.com

Hi Bret,

Sorry forgot to drop the link. https://rockyschexneider.com/trillion

or https://rockyschexneider.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/P2SNeverSucceedOnline-Report.pdf

Best regards,

Rocky

https://www.rockyschexneider.com

Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 17:00
Michael Gray
2 posts / 0 likes
Pierre Schexneider on 25 Oct 2023 at 17:00

Hi Bret,

It's not you, we have all struggled to succeed. I currently have a mentor helping me with my journey to success. I'm going to give you the link to get my free report. The website is currently down due to a fiber cable being cut to the Hosting company site, but try until you can get it. Good Luck and hope this helps.

Rocky

https://www. rockyschexneider.com
added later

Hi Bret,

Sorry forgot to drop the link. https://rockyschexneider.com/trillion

or https://rockyschexneider.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/P2SNeverSucceedOnline-Report.pdf

Best regards,

Rocky

https://www.rockyschexneider.com

This is a good read. But fear I am about to sit through another webinar. lol

MLG
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 18:38
Nitinbabu Vrajlal
2 posts / 0 likes

i got same issue: spent Hugh amount here with extremely qualified sellers with Hugh "sales" done but in my case no sales!! so i was wondering if these "sales" badges are true?

Nitin Kanani
Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 20:34
Pierre Schexneider
3 posts / 1 like
Michael Gray on 25 Oct 2023 at 18:38

This is a good read. But fear I am about to sit through another webinar. lol

Yes, you will have to sit through another webinar but trust me you will learn some great tips as you do John is my mentor and I am learning a lot from him.

Posted 25 Oct 2023 at 20:46
Glenn Fedoruk
7075  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Bret Fifield on 25 Oct 2023 at 15:05

IT MUST BE ME, RIGHT? IDK BUT I THINK IM GONNA TRY ONE MORE TIME, I NEED A SALE JUST A SALE TO JUSTIFY BEING HERE. IM THINKING JUST A CLICKBANK OFFER IN WEIGHT LOSS, HELL IDK

Are you using a capture page ( optin page) ? Solo ads are about list building the sale is second . Generally sales wont be made in the run they require you to follow up with the leads you get in your solo ad run through broadcasts of your own . If you are not using a capture page you will have no chance of success with solo ads .

Posted 31 Oct 2023 at 16:35
Teresa Sharlow Alday
1 post / 1 like

I am so feeling you on this one here,too. I've been trying to be successful online for 9 years and have tried it all and I'm doing everything they are teaching and not getting the same outcome. I just want to be successful online and work from home. Without having to slave or work work for anyone but myself. And I've put 9 long years into this and I'll be darn if I Give up now. I just feel so close sometimes, just to get knocked down once again. I'm beginning to think if this online stuff is even a real way to make money?

Posted 1 Nov 2023 at 16:12
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Teresa Sharlow Alday on 01 Nov 2023 at 16:12

I am so feeling you on this one here,too. I've been trying to be successful online for 9 years and have tried it all and I'm doing everything they are teaching and not getting the same outcome. I just want to be successful online and work from home. Without having to slave or work work for anyone but myself. And I've put 9 long years into this and I'll be darn if I Give up now. I just feel so close sometimes, just to get knocked down once again. I'm beginning to think if this online stuff is even a real way to make money?

It is..

poh-j
Posted 3 Nov 2023 at 09:29
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Nitinbabu Vrajlal on 25 Oct 2023 at 20:34

i got same issue: spent Hugh amount here with extremely qualified sellers with Hugh "sales" done but in my case no sales!! so i was wondering if these "sales" badges are true?

There is too much things that can be wrong on your side, sorry for beeing honest :)

poh-j
Posted 3 Nov 2023 at 09:29
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

IT MUST BE ME, RIGHT? IDK BUT I THINK IM GONNA TRY ONE MORE TIME, I NEED A SALE JUST A SALE TO JUSTIFY BEING HERE. IM THINKING JUST A CLICKBANK OFFER IN WEIGHT LOSS, HELL IDK

As I said privately, You have done something very wrong to spend $2'000 and to have NO sales.

poh-j
Posted 3 Nov 2023 at 09:30
Gissel
1 post / 0 likes

Hi Teresa. I have been at it since 2011! and no success. Perhaps we can get together and share!

They say two heads are better than one. Pls contact me gfossati3@gmail.com 602-706-1099

Posted 10 Nov 2023 at 04:22
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Gissel on 10 Nov 2023 at 04:22

Hi Teresa. I have been at it since 2011! and no success. Perhaps we can get together and share!

They say two heads are better than one. Pls contact me gfossati3@gmail.com 602-706-1099

I do suggest you find some mentorship if you want to move quicker.

poh-j
Posted 10 Nov 2023 at 07:35
Bret Fifield
4 posts / 1 like
Thomas Freeman on 10 Nov 2023 at 07:35

I do suggest you find some mentorship if you want to move quicker.

I agree with you Thomas and thank you for being honest and you are right there is so much that can be wrong on this side,, experience is the best teacher and this isnt always cheap. regardless thank you for your help and being honest , not everybody is, alot will take advantage instead of being honest and this is not what you did so it sets you apart from so many and this is an honorable quality your a good man. thank you again

Posted 10 Nov 2023 at 12:03
Glenn Fedoruk
7075  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

When you work for yourself usually you put in more hours than you would if you worked for someone else lol. You only get out the effort you put in . The silver lining is your wage is not restricted its up to how much money you can make . Another thing it allows you flexibility your hours you put in are based around your life.

Posted 10 Nov 2023 at 17:37
Bret Fifield
4 posts / 1 like

Yeah I hear you Glen, and for the record when I got up this morning and opened my laptop guess what????? yep I GOT A SALE!!!!!! and not only that but also 88 optins,, thats crazy considering I only bought 125 clicks.. wow now this is how its supposed to work,, thank you everybody who took the time to offer advice,, I do appreciate it..

Posted 11 Nov 2023 at 17:22
Pierre Schexneider
3 posts / 1 like
Bret Fifield on 11 Nov 2023 at 17:22

Yeah I hear you Glen, and for the record when I got up this morning and opened my laptop guess what????? yep I GOT A SALE!!!!!! and not only that but also 88 optins,, thats crazy considering I only bought 125 clicks.. wow now this is how its supposed to work,, thank you everybody who took the time to offer advice,, I do appreciate it..

Congratulations, who did you use for the promotion?

Posted 11 Nov 2023 at 18:38
Tamara Taylor
1 post / 0 likes

Is anyone able to help me out? I've set up an optin page for my site which is hosted through Stan.store. I built the page using the systeme.io, the problem i have is the popup will not capture any leads. I've had to send them direct to my site and hope they click on the free E-Book to grab a lead. How do i set the popup to capture leads?

Posted 12 Nov 2023 at 02:58
Bret Fifield
4 posts / 1 like
Pierre Schexneider on 11 Nov 2023 at 18:38

Congratulations, who did you use for the promotion?

his name was Indulis Staskiewicz

Posted 13 Nov 2023 at 00:04
Judith Braizat
1 post / 0 likes

Try this guy Wilfred Bakkar. Just got a sale with him. Best wishes! ;)

Posted 9 Dec 2023 at 11:00
Yolanda Wright
1 post / 0 likes

I'm having trouble too....

YFW
Posted 3 Jan at 18:36
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes
Bret Fifield on 11 Nov 2023 at 17:22

Congratulations Bret! You're just showing proof that you shouldn't quit.

Robin Robinson
Posted 17 Jan at 17:16
Go up
Go down