Sellers - Please send on the day the solo is booked!

Sellers - Please send on the day the solo is booked!
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I have recently started to buy some solos again and I am noticing a disturbing trend.

I have had several sellers not sending my solo out on the day it was booked.

I guess a lot of sellers think that because they have 100 hours to deliver all of the clicks that they can send the solo the next day.

This is not a good practice at all. First of all, when a buyer pays good money for a solo, they expect it to start on the day they have booked. Furthermore, a lot of buyers may be buying a solo to get traffic for a launch, giveaway, or other promotional contest. This means that their solo may be TIME SENSITIVE. That means when a buyer books a solo for a certain day, they are expecting it to go out before midnight ON THAT DAY!

As a seller, I certainly understand that issues can arise that are beyond our control. In that case, it only takes a minute to shoot your buyer a message and let them know that you will have to send late, and offer them a refund if they so choose. Most of the time the buyer will not mind, but in some instances they might.

The point is, the seller should be giving the buyer the opportunity to make that choice and not just making that choice for them assuming they won't mind.

I think that Uncle Dimitry should work something in so that if the seller does not start delivering clicks before midnight on the day of the booking, they should be penalized or even have to give a partial refund to the buyer.

I'm mostly a seller, but I think it's very unfair to the buyer to schedule a solo for a certain day and then make them wait one or even two days before you start to deliver their clicks. If you are busy or booked up and you don't think you will be able to deliver the solo properly, then DON'T accept it in the first place!

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 18:18
Italia Or Linda Elze
3529  / 1
25 posts / 27 likes

Hope Udimi reads this...I agree 100%

Posted 27 Aug 2015 at 23:02
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Italia Or Linda Elze on 27 Aug 2015 at 23:02

See attach

thanks for all your comment

I believe the best way to address is the one Liz Hall suggested: to add "Cancel" button to the solo, if <5 clicks has been delivered within 24 hours. Every cancelled solo will also give a penalty to the seller and push down in Search.

I have added this feature to techs as a high priority and you'll see it live very soon.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 15:02
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

Thanks UD Just bought a solo from Heather, She was having tech problems for about 2 days. If the option to cancel was available, I would have only because I waited a long time to get on her schedule and I was running other campaigns, and needed to get that out on time. It's ironic after all that's has been said in this thread!

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 15:21
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 30 Aug 2015 at 15:02

See attach

That's a fantastic idea. Thanks for that!

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 15:33
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Blaine Booker and Uncle Dimitry,

I don't like this idea at all !!! I just experienced a MySQL that was beyond my control. The techs and my current host still have not resolved it. The only way I was able to was to take a raw sql dump and then move the whole thing over to a new server at a new host.

Without the 90 hours time window I would have to cancel everyone who has patiently waited to get a solo from me.

Let me add the cancel button is fine. But the penalty idea stinks.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:23
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Heather Alessandra on 30 Aug 2015 at 16:23

See attach

What happened to you is a rare occurrence. I don't think putting up a cancel button will affect your normal day to day operations unless you have a habit of not sending on the day of booking.

And, as you said, if your buyers really want a solo form you and have been waiting patiently then as long as you inform them of your situation it's doubtful they would cancel on you.

It's only fair to give the buyers that option, however.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:50
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Christopher Mollo on 30 Aug 2015 at 16:50

See attach

It's not that rare. A/R's go down from time to time.

In my situation I had a corrupted MySQL database that prevented ARPreach from working correctly and the techs at my managed host kept stringing me a long about restoring (none of the restores they did worked.) Finally I had enough of it and took it into my own hands.

For all intensive purposes it was an ACT OF GOD.

I have done everything by the book, informed my buyers of what is going on and gave them updates when requested. Refunded if asked. Now I am just playing catch up.

So now even if you play by the rules of a responsible seller like I did your going to get penalized, well FUCK THAT!

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 17:26
Sven
22 posts / 26 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 30 Aug 2015 at 15:02

See attach

That's really some good news :)

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 20:00
Italia Or Linda Elze
3529  / 1
25 posts / 27 likes

I think being able to cancel is great...but penalty...not necessary

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 20:03
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Heather Alessandra on 30 Aug 2015 at 17:26

See attach

I believe you didn't completely understand the idea. The 90-hour window stays intact, but a buyer has _an option_ to cancel if nothing delivered within first 24 hours.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 20:19
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 30 Aug 2015 at 20:19

See attach

"Every cancelled solo will also give a penalty to the seller and push down in Search."

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 21:05
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

Clearly start on time or message the buyer. No excuse necessary, make it happen

I have real offers and real clients i drive the clicks too, if you can't start dont accept.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 21:11
Carconues Josh
3 posts / 2 likes

Buyer want fast start running click..

Posted 31 Aug 2015 at 12:23
James Hall
295  / 9
16 posts / 33 likes
Carconues Josh on 31 Aug 2015 at 12:23

See attach

the last 2 times I had fast clicks they were fake traffic I prefer slow solo I know there real people

Posted 31 Aug 2015 at 12:33
Clarence Chase
1 post / 0 likes
Christopher Mollo on 11 Aug 2015 at 18:18

I have recently started to buy some solos again and I am noticing a disturbing trend.

I have had several sellers not sending my solo out on the day it was booked.

I guess a lot of sellers think that because they have 100 hours to deliver all of the clicks that they can send the solo the next day.

This is not a good practice at all. First of all, when a buyer pays good money for a solo, they expect it to start on the day they have booked. Furthermore, a lot of buyers may be buying a solo to get traffic for a launch, giveaway, or other promotional contest. This means that their solo may be TIME SENSITIVE. That means when a buyer books a solo for a certain day, they are expecting it to go out before midnight ON THAT DAY!

As a seller, I certainly understand that issues can arise that are beyond our control. In that case, it only takes a minute to shoot your buyer a message and let them know that you will have to send late, and offer them a refund if they so choose. Most of the time the buyer will not mind, but in some instances they might.

The point is, the seller should be giving the buyer the opportunity to make that choice and not just making that choice for them assuming they won't mind.

I think that Uncle Dimitry should work something in so that if the seller does not start delivering clicks before midnight on the day of the booking, they should be penalized or even have to give a partial refund to the buyer.

I'm mostly a seller, but I think it's very unfair to the buyer to schedule a solo for a certain day and then make them wait one or even two days before you start to deliver their clicks. If you are busy or booked up and you don't think you will be able to deliver the solo properly, then DON'T accept it in the first place!

What I noticed was when all the clicks are sent at the same time the response rate is lower. Personally I would rather they segment the order over the 100 hour period which has always given me better results.

cg chase
Posted 29 Mar 2019 at 22:50
Go up
Go down