Sellers - Please send on the day the solo is booked!

Sellers - Please send on the day the solo is booked!
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I have recently started to buy some solos again and I am noticing a disturbing trend.

I have had several sellers not sending my solo out on the day it was booked.

I guess a lot of sellers think that because they have 100 hours to deliver all of the clicks that they can send the solo the next day.

This is not a good practice at all. First of all, when a buyer pays good money for a solo, they expect it to start on the day they have booked. Furthermore, a lot of buyers may be buying a solo to get traffic for a launch, giveaway, or other promotional contest. This means that their solo may be TIME SENSITIVE. That means when a buyer books a solo for a certain day, they are expecting it to go out before midnight ON THAT DAY!

As a seller, I certainly understand that issues can arise that are beyond our control. In that case, it only takes a minute to shoot your buyer a message and let them know that you will have to send late, and offer them a refund if they so choose. Most of the time the buyer will not mind, but in some instances they might.

The point is, the seller should be giving the buyer the opportunity to make that choice and not just making that choice for them assuming they won't mind.

I think that Uncle Dimitry should work something in so that if the seller does not start delivering clicks before midnight on the day of the booking, they should be penalized or even have to give a partial refund to the buyer.

I'm mostly a seller, but I think it's very unfair to the buyer to schedule a solo for a certain day and then make them wait one or even two days before you start to deliver their clicks. If you are busy or booked up and you don't think you will be able to deliver the solo properly, then DON'T accept it in the first place!

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 18:18
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

Heather, again I'm not saying solo needs to be completed in 24 hours, I'm saying the same thing as Chris, Solo should be sent out within 24 hrs of the date agreed on by both Seller and Buyer! I'm not trying to be big Government, You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context!

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 13:08
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Blaine Booker on 17 Aug 2015 at 13:08

See attach

i start my solo's as soon as calender open up if the seller can't they new to message the buyer asap explain

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 13:44
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

Liz, your one of the Best sellers here, Kudos!

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 14:37
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

So I ordered a solo to go out on Sunday. Here we are Tuesday afternoon and so far no clicks have been delivered and there has been no communication from the seller. This is exactly what I am talking about. I'm a seller as well as a buyer and I can honestly say this is not right. It's also very frustrating and very disappointing.

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 17:54
Italia Or Linda Elze
3529  / 1
25 posts / 27 likes

sooo true

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 17:56
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Christopher Mollo on 24 Aug 2015 at 17:54

See attach

there should be something in place if solo does not start in 24 hours from order date the buyer can cancel

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 18:00
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Liz Hall on 24 Aug 2015 at 18:00

See attach

I think that's a wonderful idea! That is a great solution Liz.

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 18:02
Italia Or Linda Elze
3529  / 1
25 posts / 27 likes

that would be great

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 18:02
Sven
22 posts / 26 likes

I believe this has became an issue lately too. I recently bought some solos that went out the LAST 24 hours which resulting in seller only delivering about 90% of the clicks I ordered.

Well I got a partial refund but it is just annoying.

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 19:37
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Sven on 24 Aug 2015 at 19:37

See attach

I know man it's really getting ridiculous. I guess I just expect others to run their business the way I run mine.

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 22:27
Andrew Weiner
1 post / 0 likes

As only a buyer myself, I try to be flexible/understanding of the sellers POV but it becomes very hard to plan marketing efforts in advance when Seller A gets the whole order fulfilled in 2-3 hours and Seller B doesn't even start sending clicks until after 70 hours have elapsed. I know that one can say "just go with Seller A" but opt-in rates may drive me away.

Posted 26 Aug 2015 at 18:31
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Andrew Weiner on 26 Aug 2015 at 18:31

See attach

There has obviously been a lot of talk about this. My best advise is to plan your solos around a 90 hour delivery window.

If it is super time sensitive make sure you contact seller before hand and see if they can agree to your stringent schedule.

And just understand that it is current Udimi policy no matter if you agree with it or not.

Posted 27 Aug 2015 at 16:13
Deborah Luke
1 post / 1 like
Christopher Mollo on 11 Aug 2015 at 18:18

See attach

I too have just started buying Solo Ad's. It is sooo very annoying when I send a message and get "ZERO" response form these Sellers !!! Especially after I have just bought some Ad's...I would like to know when my Ad's are being delivered ??? AM I the only one "NOT" being responded to ???

Posted 27 Aug 2015 at 22:20
Italia Or Linda Elze
3529  / 1
25 posts / 27 likes

I was with safe-swaps for few years...and here at udimi since day one. The whole reason I do my solos this way is to send out on the date I order for. Very seldom does it go any other way. Don't know why they came up with the 90 hours thing as some sellers (not many) think they can send it anytime in the 90 hours. I don't reorder from them. Heather..you always send on time...If someone can't send on time all I ask is pm me.

Deborah...give 24 hours for replies as we are global...after that I start getting upset also.

Posted 27 Aug 2015 at 22:51
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Deborah Luke on 27 Aug 2015 at 22:20

See attach

Unfortunately you are not the only one who gets ignored after they purchase. I will say it has gotten much better in recent weeks. Until Udimi addresses the current 90 hour system, which is inherently flawed IMO, then these issues will continue. Liz Hall had a great solution which I think is logical and practical. If a seller fails to begin delivering clicks within 24 hours after the start of the solo, the buyer should have the option to cancel so they can find a more reliable seller.

I used to be a seller myself so I can look at this from both sides of the coin. If a solo is booked on the 10th for instance, the solo must go out on the 10th, period. If a seller cannot deliver on the date of the solo then they probably should not accept it.

Now some sellers are going to sit around here and say things happen, etc, etc. Sure, things happen. However, this should be a rare occurrence, not every single solo.

This issue is a MAJOR problem here. I hate to say this because I love Udimi, but it is getting a bad reputation in the Internet Marketing community. Many top sellers have left, and even more buyers have left because they constantly have bad experiences such as this.

Udimi needs to address this problem ASAP, or risk losing even more buyers and sellers.

Posted 27 Aug 2015 at 22:56
Italia Or Linda Elze
3529  / 1
25 posts / 27 likes

Hope Udimi reads this...I agree 100%

Posted 27 Aug 2015 at 23:02
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Italia Or Linda Elze on 27 Aug 2015 at 23:02

See attach

thanks for all your comment

I believe the best way to address is the one Liz Hall suggested: to add "Cancel" button to the solo, if <5 clicks has been delivered within 24 hours. Every cancelled solo will also give a penalty to the seller and push down in Search.

I have added this feature to techs as a high priority and you'll see it live very soon.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 15:02
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

Thanks UD Just bought a solo from Heather, She was having tech problems for about 2 days. If the option to cancel was available, I would have only because I waited a long time to get on her schedule and I was running other campaigns, and needed to get that out on time. It's ironic after all that's has been said in this thread!

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 15:21
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 30 Aug 2015 at 15:02

See attach

That's a fantastic idea. Thanks for that!

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 15:33
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Blaine Booker and Uncle Dimitry,

I don't like this idea at all !!! I just experienced a MySQL that was beyond my control. The techs and my current host still have not resolved it. The only way I was able to was to take a raw sql dump and then move the whole thing over to a new server at a new host.

Without the 90 hours time window I would have to cancel everyone who has patiently waited to get a solo from me.

Let me add the cancel button is fine. But the penalty idea stinks.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:23
Go up
Go down