Post a rating
After a solo ad delivery has been finished and you have checked all the statistics, you have 14 days to post a rating for your seller.
When you are ready, under the Stats tab of your solo ad, scroll down to the rating section, write a comment, press the thumb button, and post the rating.
If you have sales after this solo, please select the corresponding option on the right side of the rating form. Unlike the thumb selector, the 'Got Sales' mark can be changed at any time, even after both ratings become visible. And you can change it as many times as you need.
If you want, add a video review about your seller. Record it directly on Udimi, using your webcam, or upload it to YouTube and share the link with us. Both options are equal. If your rating is high, we could even publish it on our special page with customer testimonials.
Udimi relies heavily on its rating system as a human-driven backup for automated filtering and monitoring systems.
We really want to create a fair and unbiased rating system. This is why we really want to prevent symmetrical or retaliatory ratings from our users. To do this, we do not allow parties to see each other's ratings until both ratings are published.
If you have already rated your partner, but your partner has not yet
- Your partner does not see your rating
- You can delete/repost/change it as many times as you want
- After 14 days, your rating will appear alone, and your partner will lose the ability to rate
If your partner has posted a rating and you have not
- You do not see the partner's rating
- After you publish your rating, you will immediately see your partner's rating
- If you do not post any rating within 14 days, your partner's rating will be displayed alone and you will no longer be able to rate
When both partners posted ratings:
- Both ratings appear online instantly
- No changes in ratings are allowed
- The rating can be deleted, but after that, it will not be possible to post a new rating
- Changes to 'Got sales' and 'Stars' ratings are allowed indefinitely.
The deadline of 14 days for the rating starts from the day the solo order is completed.