Promote your profile
Solo deal is an excellent way to get instant sales even if you are a new seller because the Solo Deals section stands near the Find Sellers menu and it doesn’t have sorting options: sellers with the freshest solo deals will always be at the top.
When you have a solo deal, you can get Promoted status to get even more exposure:
1. You will get the top position on the Find Sellers screen.
2. Your solo deal will be listed on Udimi’s Home page and the main screen of the Udimi app.
3. You will be included in Udimi weekly digest that is sent to 925k+ subscribers every Wednesday.
4. If you are a new seller, we will also include you in our weekly email broadcast to users who searched for your price.
5. An ad for your solo deal will be shown on every forum thread, below the first post.
6. All your forum posts will get an automatic signature with a link to your solo deal.
7. You will get a Promoted mark on your avatar.
8. If your solo deal’s price is lower than your normal click price in Seller Settings, the system will show an xx% off mark that draws more attention.
Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that your thread will be on #1 forever. New solo deals from other sellers push down old ones. On the other hand, Promoted status is guaranteed for a week, but it is not connected with your current solo deal position. One week listing guarantees you all mentioned above benefits and one mailing. If you buy 2 weeks, you’ll get two mailings and so on.
If you wish to return to the top after your solo deal lost the first position, you can easily bump it to the top. Just open your solo deal and click the Bump link. Bump is cheaper than creating a new solo deal and it also saves all orders you got.
You can have your solo deal bumped automatically after a defined period of time or once it falls down below a given position. To do so, open your solo deal and click the Bump link.
To avoid abuse of autobumps, there is only one active autobump allowed per solo deal.